• Published 29th Jun 2014
  • 7,496 Views, 233 Comments

Party for one, Party for all - darkmage1997



Pinkie finds an abandoned human orphan girl, and a runaway princess while on her way to meet her friends at the swimming hole.

  • ...
23
 233
 7,496

Chapter 11: Melody of a castle and a new adventure

Leaving behind Fluttershy's cottage, the Mane Six, along with Melody and Clover, Spike, and the Crusaders, made their way through town to the Castle of Friendship. On their way through town square, a mint green blur suddenly appeared next to Pinkie, which made the two human girls jump in surprise, "LYRA!" an annoyed mares voice called. The ten friends then took notice of a mint green unicorn with amber eyes standing next to Pinkie, staring intently at the two girls. "Lyra, if I told you once, I told a thousand times, don't rush off like that," the friends all turned to see a cream colored mare with a dark blue, yellow, and pink mane and tail, staring annoyingly at the unicorn in question.

"Sorry Bon-Bon, but look, humans!" the unicorn, which Melody and Clover presumed was Lyra, squealed like a fan girl. This put anime sweat marks on the Mane Six, Spike, the Crusaders, and the two human girls.

"I assume you knew what we were before we met you, right?" Melody asked.

"Oh yes! I've always wanted to meet a human, and now Ponyville has two new human residents!" Lyra replied, still squealing, just before fainting.

"I'm sorry girls, you'll have to excuse Lyra. She tends to get over excited when her dreams come true, in this case, that would be you two," Bon-Bon said to the two human girls, as she picked up Lyra.

"Oh no, its alright. We're happy that she got to realize her dreams," Clover reassured.

"Ok, well, we'll see you around," Bon-Bon said, as she carried the unconscious Lyra away.

"Wow, a lot of the ponies around here look like fun," Melody commented.

"And a lot of them are," Pinkie Pie said.

"Alright, lets continue on to the castle," Twilight said, unaware of the strange formation of swirling clouds in the sky.


After some walking, the group finally made it to the Castle, "Whoa, this place is giant!" Clover exclaimed.

"Well, it was built by magic," Twilight explained, "Well, lets get to the dining room," she said, leading her friends to the palace dining room. A few minutes later, they had arrived at the dining hall, which was just as impressive as the outside. It was a blue crystal room, with a large wooden table in the shape of Twilight's cutie mark, with seven chairs surrounding it, each with the cutie mark of the ponies on the top of them, "So, what would you all like to eat?" Twilight asked.

"I'd like just a daisy and daffodil sandwich, please," Fluttershy asked politely.

"Make that a double darling, if you wouldn't mind," Rarity asked.

"Actually, better make that a triple sugar cube," Applejack said.

"Eh, go ahead and get two more for me and Pinks," Rainbow Dash said, with the pink mare nodding in agreement.

"We'd like some nachos," Applebloom said, motioning to herself and her friends.

"What about you two?" Pinkie asked, looking at her daughters.

"I'd just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich," Melody said.

"Same here please," Clover said.

"Alright, be right back," Twilight said, heading into the kitchen with Spike. A few minutes later, they came back out with a trolley with the requested food items, "Alright everypony, lunchtime," she said, levitating the food to each of the food items to the friends who requested them. And so they all began to eat their lunch, "How are you all enjoying it?" Twilight asked.

"Its delicious Aunty Twilight," Melody said.

"Why thank you sweetie," Twilight said, before noticing a dazed look in Clover's eyes, "Clover, are you ok?" she asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm ok," Clover replied, "I was just thinking that this is the first time another princess gave me any food like a sandwich," Clover explained.

"Well, I just used regular everyday bread and peanut butter and jelly to make it, so there isn't really a cause for alarm," Twilight reassured.

With that assurance, Clover took a bite out of the sandwich, "Ooh, it tastes good," Clover said, as she took another bite of the sandwich.

"Why thank you sweetheart," Twilight said with a blushing smile.

After a while, everyone had finished their lunches, "Ok, so, what should we do now?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well, since Clover and Melody are still new to Ponyville, I should take them back to Sugarcube Corner so I can prep a welcome party," Pinkie said, "If its not too much trouble, could you girls spread some invitations to everypony in Ponyville?" the pink mare asked.

"You can count on us Pinkie. We'll see you three later," Twilight said, as Pinkie and her daughters left the castle to go find decorations.


After making their way from the castle to the town square, Pinkie, Melody, and Clover noticed a bunch of ponies looking distressed. Walking over to the local town DJ, Viynal Scratch, Pinkie asked, "Viynal, is something wrong?"

"You bet there is Pinks, look up there!" the blue maned unicorn said, pointing up into the sky.

Looking up, Pinkie Pie, along with her daughters noticed the clouds began swirling faster and faster. When they were up to speed, everyone noticed a wormhole was beginning to open in the eye of the storm. At first, nothing seemed to be affected by the anomaly except for two things: Clover and Melody. Without warning, a mysterious force began to suck in the two girls without warning. "MOMMY!" the two girls screamed in terror.

"Girls! Hold on to my hooves!" Pinkie screamed to her daughters in fear. But as soon as Melody and Clover got close enough, a mysterious force knocked Pinkie away from her daughters, as they were unwillingly pulled into the vortex, leaving only a heartbroken party mare to mourn her loss. But what she didn't notice, was the vortex was beginning to swirl as though it was drawing something from the outside inward.

Comments ( 18 )

i like it and darkmage1997 please don't tell me that pinkie pie lost her two human adopted daughters forever that would be sad if she did

5827485 It continues onward to the crossover

5827492 ok and what was that something was drawing something from the outside inward at the end of this story can you tell me

5827504 It was drawing in some of the other children of Equestria, like Toby, Josh and Nyx, Conner, Kelly, Crystal, the Beings of Harmony, Mike, Cory, Timmy, Drake, Chris, Bolt. Its all in the crossover.

Loved the chapter. One thing though, this is how you spell Vinyl.

5835630 Yeah, didn't know at the time

7095576 thats fine for while you do that ill get a genjutsu ready to which it will mentally traumatize that king and queen

This put anime sweat marks on the Mane Six, Spike, the Crusaders, and the two human girls.

:rainbowlaugh:! Just recently I've seen that same trope in "Sonic X", so seeing it here has made me laugh!

Walking over to the local town DJ, Viynal Scratch...

It's "Vinyl" :ajbemused:.

Um... Welp?.. Where's the rest of it?? The story had better not end! It may not :fluttershysad:!

On the bright side... I called something like that to happen!

Is there going to be more of this story?

10514503
It continues over to the Crossover Story

10036511
Inky and blinky is not cannon but they are in the fandom in a series called muffins also I’m pretty sure inky and blinky names was made before this came out cause muffins if I remember correctly came out a year before this so it’s possible the two names came from there

Login or register to comment