• Published 21st Jul 2014
  • 5,342 Views, 97 Comments

Transformers: Return of the Dark Spark - DarkSkylynx



When an ancient relic cappable of untold power lands in the magical world of Equestria, two universes will come together to claim this relic. Though some want it for evil purposes, some want it far away from evil-doers for the sake of peace.

  • ...
3
 97
 5,342

A Sinister Design

Transformers: Return of the Dark Spark

Chapter 1: A Sinister Design

“Onward Autobots!” yelled Optimus Prime to two other Autobots as he drove up to the mountain in his truck mode.

As he and the other Autobots neared the top of the mountain, the three transformed and peered over the edge. What they saw was a ginormous contraption which resembled a laser cannon pointing up at the sky. The Autobots also saw six green and purple robots building around the device. To the left of the robots, a tall and grey robot with a strange purple symbol on his chest and a large tube object on his right arm approached one of the purple and green robots.

“Scrapper!” the robot yelled. “What is taking you and your Constructicons so long to finish the machine?”

The robot called Scrapper replied with “My apologies Lord Megatron. My estimated completion time was a tad bit off. Luckily the other Constructicons and I are nearing completion. The device will be up and running in no time flat.”

“Excellent.” Megatron said. “Once it is complete, I will have the power to steal all of Earth’s energy and use it to vanquish those hideous Autobots once and for all!”

“Are you sure about that oh mighty Megatron?” came an almost sarcastic voice. Megatron looked up and saw his questionable second-in-command Starscream descend to the ground.

“Of course I am you ignorant cretin” Megatron yelled at Starscream. “I’ve never been surer about myself in my life! Now return to your post with your other seekers like I told you too!”

“Please, I can hardly stand those two scrap brains anymore. And when is Soundwave going to arrive with that so called: ‘Dark Spark’?".

“Patience Starscream, he’ll come in time.” Megatron answered.

Meanwhile as Optimus Prime peered over the edge, a small yellow Autobot began to tap on his shoulder. “Do they have it yet Optimus?” said the little Autobot.

“No, not yet Bumblebee. But be alarmed, they will have it soon.” Optimus told the small yellow Autobot.

Just then, a white Autobot with a blue helmet and a strange tube thing on his shoulder said “Optimus look up there!”

Optimus looked up at the sky and saw a blue machine carrying a strange object that looked almost like the Matrix of Leadership. A close up revealed that it was colored purple instead of blue. Just as the robot landed, it spoke in a computer-like voice and said “Megatron, I have arrived with the Dark Spark.”

“Excellent work Soundwave. Constructicons! Is the device done?” Megatron yelled.

“Indeed it is. You may use it whenever you like.” replied Scrapper.

“Perfect. Constructicons! You are all dismissed!” Megatron said. The Constructicons nodded and took off. Just as they took off, Megatron took the Dark Spark from Soundwave and placed in into the machine.

Meanwhile on the edge, the white and blue Autobot said to Prime “Is that it?” with a worried tone.

“Unfortunately yes Mirage.” Optimus said.

“Well then what are we waiting for? Let’s go stop those Decepti-creeps!” Bumblebee told Optimus.

“Easy Bumblebee, we need plan. We cannot just barge in like barbarians.” Optimus replied.

“Well then what should we do?” Bumblebee asked.

“We shall see Bumblebee” Optimus replied. “We must see what Megatron plans on doing with the Dark Spark before we take action.”

Meanwhile with the Decepticons, Starscream walks up to Megatron who was preparing to fire the machine the Constructicons built and asked “So Megatron, what is it that plan on using the Dark Spark for to destroy the Autobots once and for all?”.

“It’s very simple Starscream. But since your processor is clearly too low to understand, I will show you.”

Starscream grumbled to himself “Slag off you overgrown Targetmaster.”

“Silence you fool! Soundwave, bring the test subject” Megatron ordered.

“It will be done.” Soundwave complied. Soundwave then opened up his chest and pulled out what appeared to be radio. “Good now put it right here.” Megatron pointed to the spot in front of the machine. Just as Soundwave placed the radio in the spot Megatron told him, Megatron then pressed a button on the machine’s console. Just then, a purple laser began to form at the tip of the machine. Moments afterwards, the machine fired a bright blast of energy that enveloped the radio. After a few seconds past, the radio began to rumble.
Then all of the sudden, the radio transformed into a small robot!

“Yes! The test was a success!” Megatron began to laugh maniacally afterwards.

“By the AllSpark…” Optimus breathed.

But Optimus wasn’t the only one in shock, Bumblebee, Mirage, even Starscream looked in shock. “Unbelievable” is all that Starscream could say.

“Indeed Starscream. With this device, we will turn all of Earths technology into Decepticons! With the odds against Optimus Prime and his men, it won’t be long until all the Autobots are wiped clean from the planet and the humans will be under our command!” Megatron boasted.

“Not while we’re here Megatron.” Optimus seethed in his mind. He then turned around to face his Autobot companions and said “Autobots, we must obtain the Dark Spark for the sake of humanity!” Bumblebee and Mirage both nodded at this.

With this in mind, the three Autobots jumped down from the ledge and right in front of the decepticons.

“Optimus Prime!” Megatron yelled. “Decepticons, attack!” After hearing this, Starscream and Soundwave immediately began to shoot at the three Autobots.

Optimus Prime yelled back, “Autobots, secure the Dark Spark!” Pretty soon, Bumblebee and Mirage had begun to fire back at Starscream and Soundwave. While the four were occupied, Megatron stepped down from the controls to face Optimus.

“So Optimus, do you really think I’m going to give you the Dark Spark?” Megatron asked.

“One way or another, the Dark Spark will never be yours Megatron.” Optimus replied.

“Then face me!” the Decepticon overlord bellowed. Optimus first ran up to Megatron and tried to punch him in the face. Unfortunately, Megatron anticipated it and grabbed it with his arms. Stopping him, Megatron kicked Optimus clean in the chest, sending backwards a few feet. Optimus then pulled out his gun and fired multiple shots at Megatron. Luckily, one of those shots pierced Megatron’s shoulder armor. As Megatron screamed in pain, he then pulled out his fusion cannon and fired at Optimus, hitting him in the legs.

“RRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!” Optimus bellowed, causing both Decepticons and Autobots to look at the fallen bot.

“Optimus!” Bumblebee and Mirage yelled.

Megatron then began to get back into the console and turned the machine to Optimus.

“HAHAHAHAHA!” Megatron boasted. “Now I will make you my slave!”

Optimus replied, “I will never be your slave! Matrix of Leadership, give me strength!”

Just as Optimus said that, his chest began to glow blue. Immediately after Megatron fired the laser, a blue laser came out of Optimus chest, colliding with the purple laser. The two lasers kept pushing at one another until the blue laser overcame the purple laser. The blue laser shrouded the machine with a blue light until the machine exploded, sending Megatron flying.

“NOOOOOOO!” Megatron screamed.

“Quickly Soundwave, we must retreat!” Starscream stated. “Affirmative” Soundwave complied. The two Decepticons then took flight to reclaim Megatron. “You haven’t seen the last of us Autobots!” and then it was quiet.

As Bumblebee and Mirage ran over to help Optimus up, Bumblebee asked “Optimus, you ok?”

“I will be Bumblebee. Thank you.” Optimus replied.

“What happened to the Dark Spark?” Mirage asked.

Just then, the Autobots saw a purple light shining in the sky. “It would appear that the Dark Spark has left Earth. We may not have to deal with it anymore, but I fear it will cause trouble somewhere else. But for now, let’s go home.”

With that, the three Autobots transformed and drove off.









It was already beginning.

Author's Note:

Hello this is my first story ever and it was inspired by this writer JDPrime22.

Just to let you all know, I DO NOT own his stories Transformers: Fall of Equestria and Transformers: Equestria's Darkest Hour.

I also don't own Transformers or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Those belong to Hasbro.

Also forgive me if I use elements from the film but I feel it will be necessary.

Other than that, I hope you all like my story.