• Published 29th Jun 2014
  • 14,572 Views, 356 Comments

Fluttershy's Foal? - Autum Breeze



After one of pinkie's parties, Twilight wakes up to find herself a foal and Fluttershy is her mother. Wait, what?

  • ...
28
 356
 14,572

April Fool's Chapter


Twilight awoke to find herself under comfortable silken sheets.

Sitting up, she looked around and found herself back in her bedroom in her castle.

Looking down at herself, she was relieved to find that she was still a full-grown pony.

A snore from beside her made her turn and see Spike laying sprawled in his bed, fast asleep.

Chuckling, she got up and made to get ready. She and the girls had that picnic today they'd had planned since before learning about Tirek today and she wasn’t going to be tardy.

___________________________________________________________

“Hey, girls!” she called as she and Spike walked up the hill where the picnic mat was set.

“Hey, Twilight!” the other five called out, waving as the Alicorn and drake came over.

Sitting down, Twilight looked around at all her friends, noticing them giving her odd looks.

“What is it?” she asked, looking around.

They all shook their heads, simultaneously saying, “Nah!”

“What?” Twilight laughed, looking from one pony to the other. “What’s the joke?”

“I had this really weird dream last night,” Rainbow Dash chuckled, pointing at the Alicorn. “You were a foal and Fluttershy was your mom.”

Twilight blinked, her eyes widening a bit. “Really? Huh. That is strange. I had a similar dream last night too. I dreamt the party didn’t end like it did and that I then woke up as a foal and Fluttershy had a room in the castle.”

“Yer not the only one, Twi,” Applejack chuckled, nodding around at the others. “Seems we all had odd dreams like that last night.”

“And I don’t think I could ever live in that castle,” Fluttershy said, before hiding behind her mane. “I mean, um, I don’t mean to offend or anything, Twilight. It’s a lovely castle and all, but, I just couldn’t live there when so many of my animal friends couldn’t join me.”

Twilight giggled. “It’s alright, Fluttershy. I’m still adjusting to it myself.”

“So, anyone got any idea what gave us those wacked up dreams anyway?” Rainbow asked, looking around.

Pinkie giggled, causing all head to turn to her. “Well.... Discord and I might have addeda teensy, weensys omething to the punch. Just a bit.”

The other five all rolled their eyes.

“Should’ve figured,” Applejack said, shaking her head. “Ah mean really, can ya’ll imagine Fluttershy bein’ Twi’s ma?”

Twilight just shook her head. “Considering we all got our connection from Dash’s Sonic Rainboom, I don’t honestly see it would be possible. It couldn’t work if I wasn’t even existing inside Fluttershy at that point.”

They all nodded, before deciding to put those odd dreams behind them and returned to their regular lives, which would soon coincide with Starlight Glimmer going back in time and making a bunch of whacked up alternate timelines because she was too stupid to read a news paper and figure out the Mane Six getting their Cutie Marks from the Rainboom was so important to Equestria that messing with that moment was a really dumb idea.

Author's Note:

APRIL FOOL'S!

Ha!

Come on, do you really take me for someone who'd got the "Oh, it was all just a dream" route, especially with this story?

No way, this story is too much fun. I just wanted to join a certain tradition that's been going on.