• Published 27th Jun 2014
  • 3,601 Views, 27 Comments

Teen Twilight - Aunt Celestia

  • ...
13
 27
 3,601

oh why me?

Author's Note:

Edited some on: 08/26/16

Back in the Canterlot archives there was a lavender alicorn by the name of Twilight Sparkle, as well as the one and only sun goddess also the ruler of the land as well anything that the light touches, Princess Celestia of Equestria. Twilight just learned a new spell from a book that Celestia thought would be a good starting point for Twilight . The spell you my ask yourself? It was to make the caster of the incantation as youthful as their mind image was to be not surprised three months of age. She was currently sitting on a beanbag and munching on hay fries she stole from the kitchen. Oh and she has really bad acne. Being a teen and all that fun stuff!

"Um Twilight? Are you feeling alright?" asked Celestia. She was worried for her student. She got a letter from Spike saying he had to go back to Ponyville. Rarity need him to dig up some gems and Twilight was having trouble with the spell. So being any good baby dragon asked the princess to check on Twilight. And she was lucky she did, for if she didn't who would have known what might have happened to her castle.

"Oh I'm fine! Hey do know how to get colts to notice you!? Because I SO want Flash to notice me. He's like the HOTTEST colt in the empire!" Said Twilight squeezing anf eating the hay fries.

Celestia just stared dumbfounded by what she was witnessing. Her prise student now the age of a fourteen year old. And it would seem she is not acting like she did when she really was that age. She was acting more um, normal? Well for teens that weren't Twilight. She also had her wings still and lots of ahem... blemishes. And its not helping that she is eating fried food who was known to make it worse. "Well I don't know if I should tell you. You are to young for dating at the moment."

"But Tia! That's so not fair! And uncool." Said Twilight pouting.

"First, you are to talk to me with respect. Its fine to call me by my name. But no, and I mean NO yelling. Am I clear?" Celestia said. Earning a nod from her. " and no buts. I said no and that means no. You are not aloud to see him till the spell runs with its course."

"Fine! I'm going back to my room if you need me." Said Twilight grabbing the book with e cute colts in it. Along with her munchies. She ignored the spell book.

Celestia,having no idea what to do with her. Its was easy when Twilight was actually that age. But now? She had no respect. So she looked at the spell book the she used. It said it last 48 hours. That means she has to deal with teen drama for two days. She's acting worse then Cadence. Speaking of which. She's here in the castle for a visit. After Twilight left Celestia sighed, what was she going to do with her? Taking the discarded spell book She walked out of the library in search of a certain pink alicorn, and to warn her of Twilight's condition with the spell.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Back in Twilights room, there was smoke in it. And a funny smell. She sat there just calm looking at the boys. Then an idea popped into her head. She talked out loud to no pony in particularly. "I know how to teach Sunny Butt a lesson. Hmph." She asked on of the guards out side her door to go and get some dye. Black in fact. Also to get some earrings and black shirts. Oh and eyeliner.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Oh my! The poor dear. We should go check on her." Said Cadence a bit worried.

"No,no she's fine,just acting out. Like a real teen." Celestia said. "Besides dinner is almost ready. You can see her then." They started to walk to the dinner hall. Cadence had a guard get Twilight for the meal. And if she refused then just teleport her there. No questions asked.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Twilight heard a knock on the door. She was just finishing her makeup. She had a pure black mane and tail, she had earrings on one ear, and was wearing a Maretalica shirt. And smelled of pot. She opened the door and asked, " Can I help you?"

The guard said, "Dinner is ready in the grand hall. The Princesses are waiting for you arrival, your highness."

She stared of him and said, "Buck off!" And shut the door in his face. She heard mumbling out side then suddenly was in the dinning hall. "What the?" She said looking to see where she was. "Oh hey! Yesh food."

Cadence and Celestia were both gawking at the way Twilight looked. "Twilight," Cadence asked in a low tone. "What in the wide, wide, world are you thinking!?"

"That I look good this way." Twilight replied with a mouth full of food.

Celestia sniffed the air there was a smell coming from Twilight, and the way she was eating and the way her eyes were red. She gave a stare that could melt steel right at Twilight. "Twilight Sparkle, were you smoking? You know that you are under age and its illegal."

"Yup, I would have never thought it was illegal..." Twilight said sarcastically. "One of your guard had it on him. I took it from him on my way to my room."

"What? You smoked and didn't invite me?!" Cadence yelled. Earning a glare from Celestia as well.

"I still have some in my room if you want it." Twilight said stuffing her face with more food.

"OK this is gone on long enough." Said Celestia. She called upon her magic. And went two days into the future.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

She was standing in the middle of her room. When she heard Twilight scream. Princess Celestia went to her door and knocked on it. "Twilight are you alright? I'm coming in!" She opened the door to see Twilight trying to get the earrings out.

"Oh hi Princess. I'm going to go see Flash but can you help me with this? How did I even do this?" She asked herself. She had to admit she looked pretty damn sexy like this.

Celestia said, "No you can't go and see Flash Century. You under stand that you smoked pot in my castle. And offered it to my niece. And caused trouble for me. Now I have to deal with the guards about drugs. Your grounded I don't care if you are an adult."

"But I-" was all Twilight said before Celestia said.

"MAKE THAT DOUBLE!"