• Published 3rd Jul 2014
  • 1,353 Views, 30 Comments

Lyra's Plush Adventure - Yoshi1990



Lyra is turned into a plushie and Bon Bon sets out to turn her back to normal

  • ...
7
 30
 1,353

chapter 5

Twilight was sitting at the kitchen table. She had just finished her breakfast alone because Spike and the two royal guards had been sent to Canterlot to tell some bad news to the griffin leader. Twilight sighed at that. “The leader of the Griffin Empire won’t be happy with me. Canceling on our meeting to go to Seaddle won’t look good. My apology letter will have to do.” She turned toward plushie Lyra, who was sitting on the table. “Lyra, I think I found a way to remove the spell that was cast on you. I’ll transfer the spell into the Elements of Harmony and they should dispel the dark magic. What do you think?”


Plushie Lyra tapped her mouth with a hoof.


Twilight facehooved. “Right, you have no voice.” Twilight opened a telepathic connection to Lyra.

Lyra shrugged. I think it’s a fine idea. I do wish to be a normal pony again. One who can talk again too. Why didn’t you blast me with the friendship laser earlier?

“The elements don’t work that way. I can’t just summon their magic for every problem I have, even if it includes dark magic. This is just a loophole I’m exploiting. It might not even work.” In a flash of purple magic, the five other elemental necklaces appeared on the floor and Lyra appeared in the center.


Twilight’s horn pulsed with magic and her purple magic surrounded plushie Lyra. Her magic mixed with a light-green magic for several seconds, before the green magic was dispersed into the six elements.


Lyra watched as rainbow sparks spewed out from the six elements. A moment later, Lyra was a normal sized pony. That was anticlimactic. Where was the rainbow laser or rainbow explosion?

Still sitting, Twilight rubbed her head with a wing. “Well... at least we solved half the problem. Now that you’re mostly normal, how about you find out where we need to go upon reaching Seaddle.”


Standing in place, Lyra closed her eyes and focused on her enchanted mirror.


Lyra was now standing in a dark void. The void quickly turned into Bon Bon’s bed room. “Bon Bon’s not sleeping in her bed. This is the first time I have linked minds when she wasn’t asleep, so I guess it makes sense.”

“Is that you, Lyra?” Bon Bon’s voice emanated from every direction.

All though Bon Bon couldn’t see it, Lyra smiled. “You bet it’s me!”

“Please no shouting in my head. I must be going crazy.”

Lyra chose to lay on the empty bed next to her. “Sorry, I shall not shout again. I need to know where in Seaddle you are.”

“Um... with you at the docks. How are you in my head? I want a real reason, not just an excuse.”

Lyra smiled as she sat up on the bed. “The me you are with at the docks... that’s actually that unicorn mare that caused all this mess. Me in your head is the real me. I’m with Twilight at the library. I’m using my enchanted mirror, connecting with it to talk to you. It only works because the mirror is close to you. You still there, Bon Bon?”

“This is my mind... I can’t go anywhere.”

“True,” giggled Lyra. “Do you have a place that you call a home? A place that Twilight can wait for you.”

“That would be a boathouse near the southern docks. Swan Boats, it’s a home-run business. I think the other you knows something suspicious is happening. She just took out the mirror and is looking at it with a strange face.”

Lyra sighed dramatically. “Guess I’ll leave now. When this is over, I’ll make cinnamon rolls in your name.” Lyra disconnected her mind from Bon Bon’s. With a sigh, Lyra opened her eyes. Back to no voice.

Twilight hesitantly smiled. “Destination?”

The southern docks. Some place named Swan Boats. Lyra poked the strange necklace that was on her. Where did this come from? Let's see if I can take it off? To Lyra’s disappointment, she could not remove the necklace physically or magically.

Twilight’s horn glowed and the necklace levitated off. “Magic lock. The wearer can’t remove it. Lets see what this trinket does.” Twilight cautiously put the necklace around her neck and latched it. Twilight opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. It appears I lost my voice. Good thing I opened a telepathic connection to Lyra. Lyra, try to speak.

Lyra took a dramatic deep breath. “Testing. Yah! Sweet voice, oh how I missed you.”

Lyra! Put the necklace back on, now!

Lyra quickly did as she was told. With forehooves crossed, she telepathically asked, Why do you want me to wear this thing?

Twilight shook her head. “I might have just made a mistake. If the unicorn with Bon Bon is who we think it is, then why would Bon Bon think it was you? Simple, somepony is trying to be you, thus she stole your voice. That necklace gives your voice to her... and I removed it. Bad day, bad day, bad day!” In a flash of light, both mares were gone.

====================

At a small sea port stood a mint-green unicorn. On the back of that pony, sat a beige dog. Some voice in my head just told me that my marefriend is an imposter. I will not jump to conclusions.

Lyra, or a look alike of her, put the enchanted hoofheld mirror back into a saddlebag. “Am I crazy or could I sense a faint magic from that mirror? That thing is scaring me. I should sell it. I just need a good price.” In the few seconds it took Lyra to think of a price, her voice had changed. “Twenty... oh my... my voice changed.”

Lyra now spoke with the voice of Minty, the one who was supposed to be dead. The shock of the event knocked Candy off. The voice in my head was right. Candy slowly backed away from the imposter.

The next surprise was even bigger as Twilight’s voice came out next. “Looks... like a voice change. Looks like I'm a princess.” The final voice change brought back Lyra’s voice. “Now you- again.” A green shield surrounded the scared and confused beige-colored dog. “You’re not going anywhere! I guess my act is over.” Minty, disguised as Lyra, tapped a hoof on the solid ground. “My simple plan is falling apart. I keep having to add more to it. I just wanted to live again.”


A bark broke Minty out of her verbal thinking.


“Quiet, dog. Your master is thinking. I bet your friend is on her way here this very moment. You did tell them we were here. I knew that portal you went through was trouble... and that slight magic before the voice changes.” Minty’s–technically Lyra’s–eyes lit up with worry. “Princess Twilight is helping your friend. It makes perfect sense. Twilight was helping Lyra do research, so she is still helping. She must have cast a tracking spell on two of my things. I need a new plan. If your friends find us, you better behave. If you don’t, I’ll hurt you... maybe worse.” Minty grabbed the enchanted mirror and threw it onto the ground. Being enchanted, the mirror did not brake. “I cant keep running away. My bits won’t last forever. I better tell Emma Swan I can’t work for her anymore.” Minty galloped away, taking Bon Bon, still in a magic shield, with her.

====================

Lyra and Twilight appeared in a large round room. A large group of ponies glared at Twilight.


A mare walked up to Twilight. “Hello so-called princess. What brings you to our unaccepting city?”

Twilight glared at her greeter. “I don't have time to deal with your dislike toward me. I’m a little busy.”

The greeter shook her head. “You are not speaking like a princess. You should also br-”

“Quiet!” interrupted Twilight. I know you and this city do not approve of me being a princess and even though I do not like it, I respect that. I do not want to be here as much as you do not like me, so just let me walk through here and leave.”

Twilight’s enemy laughed arrogantly. “You think that you can do whatever you want just because you were made a princess.” Twilight was smacked in the face with a hoof. “I have no care to why you want to get your sorry princess flank out of here, but it will no-.” A bright flash interrupted everypony.

Twilight’s horn was still glowing as she smiled at the new plush unicorn in front of her “Problem solved.” Twilight raised her voice for her next question. “Would any other ponies like to slow me down?”


Everypony watched silently in fear and annoyance as Twilight and Lyra walked to the door.


Twilight opened the door. Before leaving she said, “She can still hear and see stuff. I will change her back to normal tomorrow night.” Twilight slammed the door shut. She then sighed dramatically. “I hate that I am required to teleport into that building when I travel like that to here. This whole city hates me.” Before she even finished her second sentence, she had already gotten over three looks of disinterest from passing ponies.

I can see, replied Lyra.

Twilight spread her wings. “I’m going to fly to the docks. It’s much faster.” Twilight quickly took to the air, getting above the towering buildings. Now being above every building except the Needle Top Weather Factory, she zoomed away.

Lyra began trotting south at a brisk speed. I have never been to Seaddle. I should visit some time. I hear there is a great view from atop the Needle Top Weather Factory. Being the tallest building here, it’s a great tourist attraction.


Lyra, still trotting quickly, took this time to observe the city. Most buildings were large and tall, although there were a few small shops.


Lyra’s short-lived observations ended when Twilight telepathically spoke to her. Lyra, I found our target. Good thing we are already on the south side. I’m following her now, by air. She is moving pretty fast. I theorize that she knows we figured her out and are here. I’m going to stop here. I’ll teleport you over too.


Nine seconds later, Lyra was teleported away.


Lyra was now standing next to Twilight and a good distance in front of herself. What’s with the large purple dome around us?

Without looking away from her enemy, Twilight sidestepped over to Lyra. “It’s a shield to stop your impostor from escaping.” Twilight levitated the voice-stealing necklace off of Lyra. Got anything to say to yourself?”

Lyra twitched in anger. “I have a few things I would like to know.” Lyra took a calming breath. “I want to know why you have done this to my family.”

Minty raised an eyebrow as she sat down. “Family? I had no clue you felt so strongly of your friend.”

“Shut your deceiving mouth,” snapped Lyra. “And answer my questions. Why did you choose me? What have you done with Bon Bon, and where is she?”

Minty rolled her eyes with a smirk. “Oh, Lyra, don’t be so dumb. You chose me at the Ponyville variety market that comes to town once a month. Don’t you remember saying ‘Your freedom is now’ Those words were more true than you knew.” Minty casually ran a hoof through her mane. “Now I shall tell you what happened to your dumb earth pony friend.”

“Hey! Don’t call my marefriend dumb.”


Candy the dog, who was sitting next to Minty, wanted to smack Minty with a claw. Remembering the warning, she withheld her anger.


Minty snickered evilly. “Be quiet for the story. Yes, I promised a lie to your needs-to-be-more-smart friend. It was never supposed to go that far. Your friend was never supposed to go looking for me. Once she found me, I knew I had to get her to stop looking. So I pulled out a nice trick my original captor used on me and a simple unicorn trick.” Minty couldn’t stop herself from laughing arrogantly.


Lyra smashed a hoof into the hard ground, but said nothing.


“I used a psychic paper on your friend, a simple trick. It shows them whatever I want it too. In this case, a contract of how my spell was going to work on you and her. It was a half lie, as the contract really does bind her to the spell I was using on her. She signed it with her blood.”

Twilight gasped. “You used blood magic!?”

“Yes,” answered Minty with a smile.

Lyra, still mad, but also confused, asked, “What’s blood magic? I have never heard of it.”

Twilight shook her head with a sad face on it. “It’s one of the most permanent forms of magic, if not the most permanent. Spells are only breakable by the one who cast it with the blood they used and their own blood. The only loophole is their sibling's blood could be used too. Not even their parents or their foal’s blood would work. It has been banned and deemed dark magic since before Celestia’s time of rule, but not before she was born. Continue now... what’s your name?”

“Minty is my name. The blood contract was not the only part, I did cast a spell, just not the one I told her. Point is that your friend is stuck with me till I die and she dies when I die. It’s as simple as that.”

Twilight smiled. “It’s a good thing you can remove the spell you cast. Give back Bon Bon and I will leave you be and make sure any illegal things you have done will be pardoned.”

Minty raised a curious eyebrow while she sat in place. “So we are making a deal? I don’t trust words alone. I like more permanent things. We are all magic using creatures, so how about we all make a magic oath?”

Lyra looked over at Twilight, her eyes burning with anger. “I don’t trust that deceiving unicorn. I vote against this.”

Minty rubbed the back of candy. “What would your marefriend say if she knew you were denying the only chance you have to ever see her again? That’s totally showing her you think of her as family.”

“No!” commanded Lyra. “I know there has to be a different way. I wish my mirror could break spells. Too bad it’s only a portal device. Twilight, how about time travel?”

Smiling awkwardly, Twilight replied, “Um...I kind of already tried that.”

Minty repeatedly blinked a few times. “Whoa, you time traveled?”

“That’s not important,” replied, Twilight. “If we make a magic oath, you have to free Bon Bon and we have to leave you alone. It’s our best option. Lyra, she wants all of us to do this. This is how we are going to fix this problem.”

Lyra shook her head profusely as anger continued to boil in her. “I don’t agree to this. Our only option last time was to have Miss Deceiver cast a spell and look how that turned out. She already took Bon Bon from me and I won’t stop looking for her. I know how I can find her without this deal. I’ll use my enchanted mirror.” Lyra closed her eyes and began to breathe in a calm manner.

Minty looked over to Twilight. “What’s she doing?”

Twilight looked back at Minty with little emotion. “She is using her connection to her mirror to try and find Bon Bon.”

A small flash of green light brought Lyra’s hoofheld mirror to her. “I could not connect to Bon Bon’s mind. She is obviously out of range, and you tried to get rid of my mirror!” Anger rushed back to Lyra. “Tell me where Bon Bon is?”

Minty smiled deviously. “I will, once you take the magic oath.”

Lyra moaned in annoyance. “Fine! I’ll take the stupid oath. Let it be noted that I still think this is a bad idea.”


Twilight lowered her purple shield. Lyra had forgot it was even there with all the rage in her. The three mares and a small dog all walked up to each other. The three mares touched their three horns together and they all began to glow.


Twilight began an oath. “I, Twilight Sparkle, take a magic oath to take no actions of hostility against the pony known as Minty and pardon all illegal action taken by her. As punishment for her breaking her oath, she will be transformed into a plushie.”

Minty was next to speak. “I, Minty, take this magic oath to remove my spell on the pony, Bon Bon and return her to her marefriend. As punishment for the other two breaking their oaths, Lyra and Bon Bon will die.”

Lyra had been glaring at Minty the whole time, and she continued. “I... Lyra... take this oath to... not harm Minty for her actions against my family. As punishment for her breaking her oath, she will be transformed into a plushie.”


Purple and two different green magics swirled around the three mares and was absorbed into their horns.


Lyra wasted no time in asking the important question. “Where is Bon Bon?”

Minty pointed a hoof at her beige dog. “She's right here. I kept her close to make sure nothing would go wrong... so much for that plan.”


Twilight had no response to the answer, but Lyra did. “I guess I should have used my mirror after I teleported it back here.”


Minty grabbed a scroll and a small container of her blood out of her saddlebag. Minty signed the scroll saying, “I revoke this blood oath that Bon Bon took.”


Like a tornado, green magic swirled around the small beige dog. The magic stayed there for fifteen seconds before dispersing into nothingness.


A familiar beige furred pony now stood where the dog had been. Bon Bon collapsed. “That hurt just as much this time too.” She fainted.


Less than a second later, Twilight was using a healing spell on Bon Bon. Lyra silently watched.


Minty turned around, preparing to walk away. “You might want to know something. Bon Bon is going to die because I removed my spell on her. The contract was never a transformation spell, it was a life binding spell. Your friend can't live without it. You lose! You should die too. Maybe you will see your friend that way.”

“What!?” Lyra pounded her forehooves into the hard ground, causing a few cracks. “You little deceiving piece of trash. I knew I should have never trusted you. If I were not under a magic oath, I would kill you!”

Minty chuckled lightly. “But you can’t. That’s what you get for following me. It was never supposed to go this far. I have a life to go live. Bye, I hope to never see you two again. I need to wash this color out of my fur.” Minty trotted off.


Lyra looked over to Twilight in anger.


Twilight stood in place shaking her head. “I think this is the end. I think she won. My healing spell is not having any effect. Bon Bon’s life signs are fading quickly. She is going to die.”

Lyra shook her head, getting over her shock. “I might have a fix to that death problem, not me specifically, but I know a pony. Twilight, use your telepathy to contact my number one chef at Heartstrings Dinner, Lightwing.”

Twilight closed her eyes for about thirty seconds before opening them with a sigh. “Lightwing says her two forms of immortality won’t help in this spot. She says blood magic is stronger than life force magic. She would know, with her being technically over twelve thousand years old. Blood magic has killed Bon Bon.” Twilight fell back onto her hind legs, crying lightly. “It’s too late. Bon Bon is dead. I don’t sense any life signs. It’s because you listened to me. I’m sorry you listened to me. ”


Lyra stood in place, anger exploding out of her. “I won’t accept Bon Bon being dead!”

Twilight stood next to Bon Bon’s dead body. “Lyra, I’m sorry I doubted you when you said trusting that other mare was a mistake. You were right, completely right.”

Lyra looked over with anger. “It’s not your fault. The blame goes to that deceiving unicorn.” Without saying a word, Lyra grabbed her mirror that was floating next to her.


Twilight levitated Bon Bon’s dead body onto Lyra’s back. Lyra then focused her magic on the magic of her hoofheld mirror.


Twilight could see Lyra’s enchanted mirror glowing. A large portal began opening in front of them. “I thought your mirror only opened portals that were small and it used the lens of the mirror?”

Lyra replied in an annoyed tone. “Really don’t want to talk right now. Just follow me back to Ponyville. That’s all this portal device is good for.”


Lyra walked through the portal, followed by Twilight. Upon exiting the portal, they entered Lyra’s home.


Lyra put Bon Bon on the couch. “Please leave, Twilight.”


Twilight did as told and left Lyra alone to mourn the loss of her marefriend.

Lyra rubbed a hoof on Bon Bon’s cheek. “Don’t worry sweet Bon Bon. I will bring you back to life. I did it once and I’ll do it again.” Lyra put her enchanted mirror in a saddlebag and put the saddlebag on. “Time to talk to the Time Keeper. Her time controlling powers are just the thing to fix all of this mess.”


Lyra trotted out of her home, locking her door on her way out. She was on a mission. She began heading north, avoiding anypony who passed by her. Not even the warmth of the noon sun slowed her down.

Four minutes later, Lyra had reached her target building. Lyra looked up, allowing a small smile on her face. “Ponyville Dentist Office.” How about top secret time controlling pony building. Workplace of an immortal pony that's a little over two hundred thousand years old.

Lyra walked into the office, ringing the bell above the door. “Very important visitor.”

Colgate walked in from another room with a smile. “Nice to see you. What’s the occasion?”

Lyra kept an emotionless face. “The occasion is time travel.”

“No,” answered Colgate with a scowl. “You know I hate using my power to alter time. It's my obligation to make sure time stays on the right track, not make certain ponies benefit from time altering. The answer is no.”

Lyra forced out a sarcastic laugh. “I’m traveling through time with or without you. You know I’ve opened a portal through time once before. I’ll do it again.”

Shaking her head in disappointment, Colgate replied, “I don’t approve of this. I really wish you didn’t have that portal-opening mirror. For a device that only opens portals, that thing is annoying. We both know I can’t stop you, so tell me where in time you want to go.”

“Tuesday,” replied Lyra. “Tuesday is the first day I started research with Twilight. Thursday morning is the day it all began falling apart. Nine in the morning on Tuesday. I’ll tell you the story right now, I’ll mark it on my calendar. Right now as in after I relive my weekend.”


Colgate sighed, annoyance apparent on her face. Colgate’s horn lit up with magic, as a blue ring of light appeared around Lyra. Strange symbols also appeared around the ring, rotating in place. The blue light glowed with a mystic humming sound. The light slowly faded, Lyra fading away with it.

Lyra appeared in the Ponyville Library. She gasped and dropped the plushie she was holding.

====================

In the Ponyville Library, Lyra got up from her seat. “That’s the story of the future I have stopped. Freeing Minty on Tuesday has stopped the events of Thursday and forward.” Lyra walked to the door. “I’m out of here. I’m going to have a lovely breakfast with my marefriend. Only two hours till I need to go to work. Lightwing is adding some food called sky beef to our griffon menu. Quick question, even though I was a plushie, you got that necklace onto me. It appeared as if I was wearing it before I transformed. How did you do that?”

Minty smiled softly. "I don't know how it works. My captor used it to swap voices. I stole it for my own uses."


Lyra walked out and closed the door behind her.


Colgate sat in place as Twilight walked up to Minty. “This was an unusual first meeting. Would you like a home here in Ponyville? I’ll make sure it’s far from Lyra’s home.”

Minty smiled. “That would be nice.” Minty curiously looked over to Colgate. “You have time controlling powers?”

“Yes,” replied Colgate. “They allow me to see all of time. I know all that was, all that is, and all that can be. I really don’t like using them. Don’t go advertising it to anypony. You have now been added to the small list of ponies who know my secret. Only Lightwing, Lyra, Bon Bon, and the princesses know of it.”

"One question," said Minty. "Who is Lightwing? She was said to have lived for twelve thousand years and is immortal.

Twilight and Colgate looked over at each other. Colgate answered. "Lightwing is a pegasus who traveled through time. She is skilled at making potions. She uses her potions to give her temporary magic. She has a potion that gives her eternal youth and a necklace that brings her back to life."

====================

Lyra made it home in six minutes. She opened the door with a smile. “Candy mare! I’m back.” She trotted over to the kitchen.

Bon Bon looked over from the table. “I thought you were researching that artifact with Twilight for the day?”

Lyra waved a hoof dismissively. “There wasn’t much to do. Just a simple transfer spell and it was over. I’ll be working at my restaurant today.”

“Our restaurant, Lyra.”

“No,” replied, Lyra with a smile. “It’s mine. We are business partners. You own a candy shop and I own a restaurant. Just because they are connected to each other, does not mean you own them both.”

“I know.”

“This Thursday we are going to Buckley for lunch. At a place called The Couch Pizzeria. There is this poor stallion who can’t get a marefriend. I think we should go on a date with him, both of us. Also, we should plan a vacation to Seaddle some time soon.”

Bon Bon nodded her head slowly. “Weird date on Thursday and a vacation soon. Anything else you want to tell me?”

“Yes,” replied, Lyra as she walked over to Bon Bon. She kissed Bon Bon on the lips. “I love you and always will.”

Bon Bon smiled. "Random act of affection from nowhere means one thing. Something big happened. Tell me what it was."

Lyra took a seat at the other side of the table. "It all started two days from now."

Comments ( 19 )

Dat Ending I am both confused and pretty sure I'm suffering whiplash to my mind.

4775883
Dat ending can be a bit confusing. Re-reading the beginning of the 1st chapter might help with a little bit with the confusion. :trixieshiftright:

4777207 The confusion comes from the fact that it felt so damned rushed though, like it went from hither to yon with no discernible tells and honestly, it felt like it was a bunch of wooden cutouts acting at that point.

4777514
I'm pretty new to writing, so my skills are not great, far from it. I actually re-wrote chapter 5 a few times, making it a little better. I really could not make it better by myself. I'm a better writer than I use to be and that's the important thing.
Some time next month, I plan on having an editor go through the story.

You want to see bad writing? Go read my other Lyra story. I'm amazed that thing even got any likes. Also a bit shocked it stopped getting dislikes after 200 views. I guess readers just go in knowing it will not be good.
I'm getting an editor after bronycon for that one just to make it suck less. :derpytongue2:

4778825 Not saying it sucks, but it feels like chapter five could have been flushed out over another chapter or two at least... it was basically like 'hey we're gonna dump EVERYTHING ON YOU AT ONCE so you can't tell how to feel.'

4778894
The truth is no one can please everyone. There will always be someone unhappy with how things turn out. Before the story was on Fimfiction, I had 2 people who said they loved the end. But everything can always be improved.

Your opinions have been noted, but honestly, I don't write for the readers, I write for myself. Its nice that others spend there time to read, so I do try my best when writing.

4778970 In address to your last bit there, allow me to state something. I never asked you to write for the readers, I understand where you're coming from on that end all too well.

But, I know how it feels when you KNOW that you could do better, and that is why I talked about the ending. I know from experience that there's likely that little nagging voice in the back of your mind saying, yeah I could have made that ending better.

4779136
I know you never asked, I just felt I had to say it. Some readers out there expect the author to do whatever they demand . Self centered sociopaths. :rainbowlaugh: :trixieshiftright:

Added to the clopfics folder.
Okay.

5206683 That was an accident, thus I have removed it.

5206687
I was getting worried for a minute.
Worried and confused.
And laughing a little.

5206712 I was worried too. I have never added a story into the wrong group folder. :ajbemused:
I knew it would happen one day.

5206771 Its not my fault that my touch pad is over sensitive. :derpytongue2:
Dear Princess Celestia,
today I learned that I should never use a touch pad while adding stories to a group folder. Touch pads can be too sensitive and register stories into the wrong group folders.

5206798
With a story called "Lyra's Plush Adventure" being added to a clop folder, you can see how an eyebrow was raised.

5206805 My heart is still beating faster than normal due to the stress I caused myself.

I was confused to begin with but that was awsome i loved it

5479705
I'm glad you loved it. :twilightsmile:

5703223
I know my writing is sub-par at best. I've never been good at putting my thoughts into other forms that are well written. Thanks for your insight, but it won't make a big difference. I just don't have the motivation to be a good writer. Writing is just something I do if I'm bored. I do try to do a decent job, and I have improved vastly compared to how I was two years ago.

I know there are editors out there, and I've tried to get many to help me. For six months I tried to get an editor for my first story, five moths for my second story, and 2 two months for this story and my newest story. As you can see, 75% my stories don't have editors. It's just too much work with no reward. :trixieshiftright:

Login or register to comment