• Published 27th Jun 2014
  • 1,580 Views, 16 Comments

Doctor Derpy; Dinky's Father Revealed - shimmer_rose_006



Caution: sequel to "Doctor Derpy; A Odd Love". Dinky is curious about her always absent father. With the help of her best pal Pipsqueak, she slowly finds out the truth. Will she be reunited with her father? Read to find out more!!!!!

  • ...
4
 16
 1,580

Epilogue: Family Time Matters

Two years after the wedding, Dinky was spending more and more time with Twilight and her studies of magic. She had practically no time for her family, friends, or stallionfriend Pipsqueak. One day, Pip came to talk to her about it.

Pipsqueak knocked on her bedroom door. "Dinky? Are you in there?" Dinky grunted and opened her door.

"Yes." She looked glum.

"What's the mater?" Pip took her hoof in his, concern flashing in his eyes.

Dinky looked down at their hooves. "I cant get a single spell right. Im gonna fail and I'll never become a princess." Hoof to forehead, Pip sighed.

He just gave a faint laugh. "Being a Princess shouldnt be your only priority. Princess Twilight has proven that. You should hang out with your friends and family. It will make your magic stronger. And it's also nice to do." Dinky then hugged him, silently thanking him for his support. Then Doctor Whooves came up the stares.

"Oh hello Pipsqueak. Dinky...he has a point. We are here for you and you can take some time off from your magic and princess training." the Doctor said, looking his daughter.

"Fine, but shut up with the sappy talk!!!" Suddenly a big burst of magic burst through Dinky's horn, spreading plants and good smells around her house. "HUH!?"

"I was baking muffins when a blast of energy put flowers everywhere, even in my mane" said Derpy, joining the rest.

"Ohmygosh! That was the spell I was trying to perfect. Yay!!!" She jumped around her family and stallionfriend happily and full of glee. "Now lets go play some games and spend some time together 'cause family time matters!!!"

Author's Note:

I did this chapter just for fun and don't really think the quality of this isn't that good. Dont be afraid to put some hate in the comments. Thanks my roses.

Comments ( 7 )

Very nice ending

i like the ending a lot

Comment posted by Caan deleted Jun 28th, 2014

Cute :3
Loved your two stories!

So Dinky's emotions trigger her magic.

Sorry but I am expecting a sequel the story was just that good. :pinkiehappy:

6094909

Steven Universe reference.

Login or register to comment