• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 1,733 Views, 19 Comments

Beat It - Spirit Guide



What happened to start a fight between the ponies of Equestria and their fans?

  • ...
4
 19
 1,733

Return of the Dream Come True

It was quiet. The roar of the Orbital Friendship Cannon faded away and the battle-worn friends looked around at each other, trying to comprehend what just happened. The five Princesses landed in the middle of their friends and subjects, still standing in circles around them. Twilight looked at her friends, who managed to be a part of the center ring. They looked back at her and galloped over, squeezing the Princess of Friendship in a hug. With that, all Tartarus broke loose. Ponies everywhere were shouting and crying and singing while the bronies were running all over the place, trying to find somepony to embrace. Twilight herself stayed with her friends in the center, where they were joined by Cheese and Trixie, who were both bruised but otherwise okay. Rina-chan and her team of bronies collected on the edge of the middle circle, enjoying the feeling of a well-earned victory. Pinkie Pie reached out towards them with an unbelievably long hoof, wrapping around the eight fans and adding them to the hug. The sounds of jubilation and celebration rang throughout the city, notifying everypony of the end of a crisis.

Once most of the noise had died down, Lauren trotted over to the raised platform where the DJ stand previously stood, now cleared for use as a stage. Everypony gave her their attention as she began to speak. "We stand here tonight, not because of our individual contribution to the fight which is now past, but because of our combined efforts, where we helped each other against our enemies while they fought alone, ignoring the accomplishments of their own allies as they pursued success on the field of battle. Once again, the changelings have failed in their attempt to conquer Equestria, thanks to all of you."

"Wait!" Twilight cried. All eyes were on her as she climbed up beside Lauren Fausticorn. "It wouldn't be right not to give credit where credit's due. I would like to thank personally, as I'm sure a lot of you would like to as well, Apple Bloom and Black Gryphon, for pursuing friendship in the face of hate and distrust and their determination to remain true while the rest of us strayed from the path." Twilight searched the sea of ponies for the two friends but couldn't see them so she used a tracking spell and found that they were sitting on the edge of the crowd, trying to stay unnoticed. Too bad for them, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Dustykatt and Tombstone had left their posts and hoisted them into the air, everypony supporting them with their hooves as they floated over the crowd towards the stage. Apple Bloom was pushed up on Twilight's left while Gryph found himself beside Lauren. "You're the reason we've survived the changelings' plan of conquest as well as the battle and I say that the real heroes today are you."

Apple Bloom wiped her eyes on her glove. "Th-thanks Twilight." She leapt onto the alicorn and wrapped her hooves around her neck.

"D'aaaaaaw!" rang out the ponies and bronies. The feels were becoming too much to take so they all turned towards Gryph, who looked up at Lauren with a curious look. "Well done, Black Gryphon," she began. "Today, you've successfully employed what you've learned from the ponies of Equestria and shown us all what true friendship can really do. To say I'm proud of you would be belittling it so much. Thank you Gryph." She bent down and embraced the pegasus musician who returned the gesture, the light from the abandoned spotlights glancing of his jacket.

The ponies and the bronies were silent once more. The scene before them was so happy, so calm and loving that they didn't want to jinx it. However, there was somepony who decided that it was time to raise to the next level. Pinkie Pie directed Cheese Sandwich to one side of the platform while she took the other, their Party Cannons switched to non-lethal. "You know what this calls for?" Pinkie's whisper drifted up to the stage where Twilight, Apple Bloom, Lauren and Gryph were standing.

"What?" Apple Bloom whispered back.

"A PARTY!" Both Party Cannons fired at once, shattering the silence with a wave of confetti, streamers and party-blower sounds. The crowd exploded back into a festive mood and Lauren quickly herded the other three ponies off the stage, while Vinyl Scratch and Glaze remounted it from the other side, equipment slung over their backs. Musicians everywhere switched the setting of their Bass Cannons to 'Basic Amplifier' to spread the music to every corner of the street.

"Alright everypony," Vinyl called over the microphone. "Who's ready to party?"

"YEAH!" The music came on and the party began. Pinkie galloped down the streets, returning with the entire Cake family, a cart full of food in tow. Fluttershy also disappeared for a minute, returning with Daisy, Lily and Roseluck, each of them carrying baskets of flowers. Tables and chairs were brought out from the houses and set up along the pavement, where everypony could access them. Requests were made by musicians and fans alike, turns being organized for performances and karaoke. Ponies and bronies danced in the street with one another, glad to be together again.

"Isn't this wonderful?" Octavia asked Elie Monty as they swung around the Square in a combination of waltz and break-dance.

"Oh yeah. The changelings are gone, everyone's happy, we're all together again. All we need now is-"

POMF! Elie swung Octavia around as Fluffle Puff barreled through the space she was just standing in, a frantic look on her face. She lowered her nose to the ground, sniffed the asphalt, then raised her head, her eyes wide. She pushed through the dancing throng towards the dessert table, which was placed in front of an alley. On one end of the table, Berry Punch and Silver Quill were having another drinking game, taking a swig every time they saw a potential ship. On the other end was a large fresh-out-of-the-oven apple pie. The smell was intoxicating and more than enough to catch Fluffle's eye. She stared at the steaming dessert, her eyes widening further and her mouth drooling slightly. She was just about to pounce on the pie when it was lifted into the air in an emerald green aura. Fluffle Puff was about to jump for the pie when a figure stepped out of the alley. A tall, very familiar figure wearing a small black crown topped with pink hearts.

"Hello there," Chryssi said cheerfully, hovering the pie in front of her. "How was your evening?"

Fluffle Puff's eyes sparkled with joy as she leapt on her best friend, smothering the pie between them. The sound of chuckling floated out of the dark alley, adding to the merry spirit. Makeshift thrones were brought out for the Princesses and more ponies began to show up, even some more crew members. Twilight and Rina were discussing the outcome of the battle with the other Princesses.

"Shining Armor counted twenty-six ponies with a variety of bruises, burns and broken bones," Twilight reported. "Nothing too serious, according to nurse Redheart."

Rina nodded. "We've got thirty-one bronies having a lie-down while good old Redheart and a couple of temporary assistants are looking them over. They'll be fine."

"I'm overjoyed to hear that our wounded are so few," Celestia said thankfully.

"The results of this battle could have been catastrophic," Lauren said, "but thanks to everypony's watching each others back, they managed to prevent many an injury."

Cadance sighed peacefully. "Those wounded soldiers, those brave ponies. They were willing to give their lives to protect the ones they love."

"A truly noble sacrifice," Luna summed up.

"Not that this conversation isn't interesting," said Rina, "but I'm gonna go find some of my friends to hang with. There's a whole lot of party going around and I'd like to be a part of it."

Twilight stood up from her makeshift throne. "I think I'll be going too. Not that I don't want to stay, it's just that I feel like I should be with my friends right now."

The four Princesses exchanged looks and nodded in agreement. "Alright," Lauren said at last. "Go have some fun."

"Yay!" Twilight and Rina bounded away into the crowd, splitting up to find their separate groups. It took some time before Twilight managed to catch sight of Rarity, Fluttershy and Spike sitting at a table for seven, watching events unfold. Twilight slipped into the chair beside them. "How's it going?"

"Just smashing, darling," Rarity said, taking a sip from her cup. "Everypony is having a marvelous time."

"Yes," Fluttershy agreed. "Even though were not joining in, it's still fun to watch."

"I saw Applejack, Pinkie and Rainbow Dash grab a bite to eat then rush back into the crowd," Spike said, munching on a carved ruby. "They said something about dancing but I didn't see them yet."

"They're probably waiting for some really good song to play so they can get a good workout or something," Twilight figured, grabbing a plate of cookies. The four friends continued trading information and enjoying their food, when they heard somepony's voice over the microphone. It was Vinyl Scratch.

"And that was Mandopony and Acoustic Brony with 'Loyalty', let's give them a hoof!" The crowd applauded and stomped and the two musicians took a bow before hopping off the stage. Vinyl moved into the center, dragging the mike along with her. "Now, we've got a special little treat for you all. As some of you may know, a certain duet was supposed to be preforming at the Baltimore Convention center next week but, as all of you probably know, the changelings had to go and destroy the center, postponing all performances until further notice." Several ponies groaned and mumbled sadly. "But don't worry, everything is gonna be alright. The duo has agreed to do their song right here, right now, for all of us!" Smiles reappeared and everypony cheered loudly. "Let's welcome our next performers: Apple Bloom and Black Gryphon!"

The crowd went wild as the two ponies mounted the stage, their outfits bouncing tiny circles of light everywhere. Rarity sighed. "I really should start a line of sequined gowns for ponies who spend time in the spotlight."

"Shh," Twilight whispered, "they're going to start soon!"

"I can see Rainbow!" Fluttershy pointed over the heads of the ponies, where a multicolored mane was bouncing up and down on the head of an excited mare. She flew over the crowd to where her friends were sitting.

"Come on!" she said, pulling Rarity's leg. "We gotta be there for them!"

"What are you talking about, Rainbow Dash?" Twilight asked curiously.

"Saberspark and Rina wanted to do a little reenactment of the fight we had, and since we were the ones who started it, we have to be in this too!"

Twilight looked at Fluttershy and Rarity, stopping at Spike, who shook his head. "Don't look at me. I didn't get involved."

"You're right Spike. But won't you get lonely?"

"Not likely. Look." Twilight and the others followed Spike's finger and were surprised to see Celestia, Luna, Cadance and Lauren walking towards them, everypony within twenty feet looking at them and making quite a scene.

"What are you doing here, Princess?" Twilight asked them all, not specifying.

"We decided that we'd like to be closer to where the action is," Celestia admitted. "Keeping an eye on Spike will be an added bonus."

"And we'll be able to keep your table for you too," Cadance added, taking a seat.

"Works for me." Twilight got up from her chair, shoving a cookie into her mouth on her way. "Okay Rainbow, we're coming."

"Very well," Rarity said. "I shall come too."

"This is gonna be awesome!" Rainbow Dash cried happily.

"Yay." While the four Princesses took control of the table, the four mares hurried through the crowd to get to their set location, where Pinkie Pie and Applejack were already waiting.

"Good timing," Pinkie said as Twilight and the others joined them.

Vinyl stood beside the two preforming ponies. "Alright you two. Before we start, why don't you share your song's history with everypony?"

"Okay Vinyl." The DJ hoofed over the microphone to Gryph, then climbed off the stage and joined Glaze behind their stand. "It all started way way back, when the bond between Equestria and the herd were still new. Apple Bloom and I didn't even meet each other face-to-face until the Bronies React team was invited over to the Apple Family Reunion." He turned to the filly. "I forget Apple Bloom, why were we invited?"

Apple Bloom grasped the mike and pulled it closer. "Me, Applejack and Big Mac wanted the rest of our family to see just how cool the bronies were. Granny Smith okayed it so we went for it. That was a great reunion."

"The first one I ever attended, that's for sure," Gryph commented. "Anyways, since then me and Apple Bloom have been an inseparable team. We got together every now and then to discuss updates and just have a good time. Recently, we decided to take on a project. Namely, doing a song together. Me and my brother Baasik have been doing music for a while, but this would be my first performance with Apple Bloom. We spent weeks on it, making sure we had everything down, until it was ready. As Vinyl just said, we were supposed to preform in Baltimare but the changelings went and blew up the Convention center."

"That was a bummer," Apple Bloom said. "We had to delay our public appearance for a while longer, so we were a might surprised when everypony got all moody towards each other, just like in our song. But that's enough talk, it's time you heard just what we did together."

"What's the name of your song?" various ponies called from the crowd. The answer came from the two friends in unison.

"Beat It."

Author's Note:

"After reading this FiMfic, you may have noticed that I included a ton of bronies' OCs in it. Now and again, pairing them with a canon MLP character in one way or another. Well, please keep in mind that if your OC was not featured in this story, even for a sentence, it does not make you any less significant than the bronies whose OCs were in the FiMfic. It most likely means that I just never heard of you and that's my fault, not yours. And besides, I left out a bunch of canon characters as well that I'm sure a lot of people wanted to see in this FiMfic. For example, I'm here with Flash Sentry, a royal guard of the Crystal Empire and an important character in the Equestria Girls movie. I'm also here with Futzi01, a very talented programmer and animator who has created a lot of pony-related games. Now, Futzi?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay with me not featuring you in this FiMfic because I honestly had no idea who you were even though I've played every version of Canterlot Siege you've created but I had no access to your DeviantArt account up until recently?"

"Of course I'm alright with that. I like hearing how people enjoy my flash games and I also enjoy seeing other people's work."

"Thank you and I'm glad you understand. Now, Flash Sentry, are you okay with me not featuring you in this story because no one likes you."

Flash's face fell when he heard Spirit Guide's words.

"Me included."

Still speechless, the orange pegasus just stood there with his mouth agape, his eyes staring helplessly at the two ponies beside him. Suddenly, his mouth closed in a grim frown and he raised his hoof to strike, when another hoof was brought down on his head, knocking the guard unconscious.

A dark blue pony with a flat mane pushed the out-cold guard out of the way. "Well, that was boring."

"What did you want them to do?" Futzi asked the newcomer. "Send him to the moon?"

"That could be arranged." Spirit's horn flared brightly, temporarily summoning the power of the Elements of Harmony. He fired a bolt of magic at Flash Sentry, who disappeared in a bright flash of light. The three ponies looked up at the moon. The face and helmet of the Crystal Empire guard were clearly distinguishable from the craters on its surface.

James acknowledged the Stallion in the Moon. "That's slightly less boring."

"Waifu-stealing freak," Spirit mumbled.

"He was kind of overrated and people post way too many pictures of him," Futzi added.

"Collaboration is awesome," Spirit said off-topic. "Anypony wanna play Canterlot Siege?"

"Yes, I love that game!"

"Let's do it!"


To finish this off, I'd just like to say a few words.
When I write, I write what I think and what I feel. This could end up with mixed results that some people don't like but others enjoy. When I first saw the Beat It PMV, I was blown away. I'd been following AnimatedJames for a a while already and I knew it was on the way, but I didn't think it would be so awesome. Just like in Michael Jackson's (RIP) original music video, this PMV was also built around a gang fight between two different sides, namely the ponies of Equestria and the brony fandom. I saw potential. I built on that. The idea sprung into my head and I felt compelled to write it. The whole story was already there: two groups in a state of conflict and somepony stepping in to make peace between them. All I had to do was write it out, throw in the antagonist and I was set. I mean, come on, Equestria and the fandom fighting for no reason? No. Freaking. Way. At first, I actually intended for it to be a lot shorter, using lyrics from the song, but more stuff kept popping up and I put them in. Obviously, I'd have to put in a little more than just two gangs fighting for no apparent reason, and even add more characters than were featured in the original work, but overall I used the video as my base and source. Just do me a favor please and don't sue my plot.
I hope you enjoyed some part of the story, if not most or all of it, and I look forward to hearing from you.


Disclaimer Time! (Do I even need to put this here?)
I don't own My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (duh!), all rights rightfully belong to Hasbro Inc. and Lauren Faust. Here's a list of the canon characters I used:

Princess Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash
Applejack
Rarity
Pinkie Pie
Apple Bloom
Cheese Sandwich
Trixie Lulamoon
Scootaloo
Sweetie Belle
Derpy Hooves
Doctor Whooves
Bon Bon
Lyra Heartstrings
Neon Lights
Octavia Melody
Cheerilee
Big Macintosh
Vinyl Scratch
Spike
Pipsqueak
Zecora
Discord
Flitter
Thunderlane
Flim
Flam
Button Mash
Blizzard Storm
Changelings
Queen Chrysalis
Nurse Redheart
Shining Armor
Princess Cadance
Princess Celestia
Princess Luna
Carrot Cake
Cup Cake
Pound Cake
Pumpkin Cake
Daisy
Lily
Roseluck


And another disclaimer!

All the OCs (as well as the fan-made characters) I used in this story belong to people in the fandom (Well, the ones I know, anyway). Anything they did or said here is completely fan-made and not to be taken as an actual attribute, catchphrase or action which is actually theirs. Here is a list of the bronies OCs (which are ALSO the property of their creators) as well as their YouTube channels, DeviantArt galleries or some other place.

Digibrony - YouTube
Feather - YouTube
Saberspark - YouTube
Fluffle Puff - YouTube, DeviantArt
Solrac - YouTube
Rina-chan - YouTube
Black Gryphon - YouTube, DeviantArt
ACRacebest - YouTube
Mic the Microphone - YouTube
Dustykatt Rhoades - YouTube, Manliest Website in the World
The Living Tombstone - YouTube
Awkward Marina - YouTube
Eurobeat Brony - YouTube
Voice of Reason - YouTube
Redcord - YouTube, DeviantArt
I Bring Da LULZ - YouTube (Twenty Ten - YouTube)
Paleosteno - YouTube, DeviantArt
Glaze - YouTube
Crikey Dave - YouTube, DeviantArt
Forest Rain - YouTube
Calpain - Equestria Daily
Vocal Score - YouTube
Eliyora - YouTube, DeviantArt, FIMFiction
Kim Possible(KP) - YouTube, DeviantArt
John de Lancie - Does John de Lancie really need a reference page? (Even if I could find one?)
Aviators - YouTube
Dr. Wolf - YouTube
Gibbontake - YouTube, DeviantArt
Tommy Oliver - YouTube, FIMFiction
Crowne Prince - YouTube, DeviantArt
Mad Munchkin - YouTube, DeviantArt
Brony Dance Party - YouTube, DeviantArt
Golden Fox - YouTube, DeviantArt
Keg Standard - YouTube
Phantom Horn - DeviantArt
Elie Monty - YouTube
Acoustic Brony - YouTube
Mando Pony - YouTube, DeviantArt
Poni 1 Kenobi - YouTube
General Mumble - YouTube, DeviantArt
D. Notive - YouTube
Pen Stroke - YouTube, DeviantArt, FIMFiction
Omnipony - YouTube
A Blu Skittle - YouTube, DeviantArt
Sethisto - YouTube, Equestria Daily
Mage - YouTube, DeviantArt
Jaxblade - YouTube, DeviantArt
Orchestral Design - YouTube, DeviantArt
Baasik - YouTube
Galaxyart - YouTube, DeviantArt
Commander Firebrand - YouTube, FOB Equestria, DeviantArt
Psy Guy - YouTube
Silver Quill - YouTube, DeviantArt
Delta Brony - YouTube
Vector Brony - YouTube, DeviantArt
Buc Brony - YouTube, DeviantArt
AnY Pony - YouTube, DeviantArt
Lauren Faust - DeviantArt
Jim Miller - LOL! Nnnope
M.A. Larson - Too awesome for reference pages
Tara Strong - WAAAAAAAY too good for that
Sibsy Alberghetti - DeviantArt
Mane Event - BronyCon
Blank Canvas - YouTube
Hoof Beatz - Facebook
Futzi01 - DeviantArt
Animated James - YouTube, DeviantArt

Beat It PMV by Animted James
Beat It Cover by Apple Bloom & Black Gryphon
Beat It (Original) by Michael Jackson

Comments ( 7 )

I love this song. I got crazy with it the first time I heard it. Thanks for reviving my craziness for this!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

4790726 Still not sure who I hurt when

I am speechless, and that is hard for me. Great job.:pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile::twilightsmile::yay:

This is AWESOME :raritystarry:
I loved reading every chapter and it was amazing.

Great job :pinkiehappy:

Huzzah! Rina-Chan, Living Tombstone, and all of the gang!

Login or register to comment