• Published 3rd Apr 2015
  • 338 Views, 0 Comments

The LEGO Bricks - Iroh Legoman



Iroh's Unfinished Creations

  • ...
 0
 338

Their Beginnings-Prologue

Over a thousand years ago, there was Chaos. Chaos reigned throughout the newly formed Equestria. The three races were powerless to stop the one causing it, a being called Discord. Wherever he went, chaos was there.

The small town of Seaddle, on the West coast that was long devastated by Discord's visit, three ponies, unaffected by the chaos, walked in.

"AhhhhhahhhhAh, ahhhhhhahhhh, AhhhhhahhhhAh, ahhhhhhahhhh." They came in harmonizing. Eyes closed not seeing the effect they had: The chaotic land, with every step they took, turned back to the road it once was. The land began to form again, trees grew back from where they were, before uprooted. The flowers, scary, tangled and wild, became nice and tamed. The builds, floating and upside-down, landed right side up and in their place. And the towns folk, now rude and out of character, became their old selves once again. Before the townsponies could thank the brave ponies that saved them, they had disappeared.

All throughout the Equestria, wherever Discord's chaos ruled, they were there, bringing peace and order back. Nopony ever saw them directly, but with them healing many towns, the ponies begin to put the small details together:

A pink earth pony with a purple mane tied in pigtails. A light blue pony, possible a pegasus, with a blue and purple mane tied back into a ponytail. And a yellow pony, possible a unicorn, with a big orange puffy mane.

What they did not know was that they were in fact all earth ponies. The group was nameless and never seen by anypony, outside of them saving the towns.

Discord, feeling the disturbance that chaos was missing in area that that he already visited, went to investigate (as well as have some chaos doing it).

Author's Note:

Idea of how the Dazzling became sirens and how the came to be