• Published 27th Jun 2014
  • 1,404 Views, 30 Comments

Cutiemarks and Cute Colts - Maplepone



One by one the cutiemark crusaders get there marks, except for Scootaloo. Join Scoots on her journey to find her cutiemark and possibly a cute colt.

  • ...
1
 30
 1,404

Meet the Crusaders

"SCOOTALOO! You of all ponies should know not to bring a muddy scooter into a building!" Mrs Cakes say sternly from behind the counter. "Go put your scooter outside!"

"Sorry Mrs" I say.

Then I look at Rumble and say "wait here!"

I grab my scooter, drag it outside and prop it up beside a flower box. Then I go back inside.

"Over here Scoots" calls Applebloom from a table near the back of the sweet shop.

"Who is the new colt?" asks Sweetie Belle as I approach the table with Rumble beside me.

"This is Rumble" I say with a tiny blush.

"Hi" says Rumble shyly.

"Hiya I'm Sweetie Belle" squeaks Belle.

"Howdy! Mah name is Applebloom" grins Applebloom.

Babs blew her mane out of her face shyly, "Hey, the names Babs Seed."

"Rumble is a blank flank too" I say smiling at Rumble.

Rumble turns red, "uh yeah..."

"A NEW BLANK FLANK?" squeals Sweetie Belle.

"Quiet" I whisper, looking around to see if any pony noticed.

The cafe had gone silent and everypony was looking at us.

"Nice going Belle" I hissed.

Belle covered her mouth with her hooves and whispered, "oh my, I am so sorry Rumble."

Babs rolls her eyes, "Belle if you keep blurting out things like that you could get your cutiemark for being a blabber mouth."

Sweetie Belle looked up her eyes shinning with excitement, "I could get my cutiemark?"

"Really Sweetie, you want that to be your talent?" Applebloom says raising a eyebrow.

Rumble looks at me confused, "What's going on?" he whispers his mane brushing against my cheek.

I blush, feeling my heart pound in my chest, "Uh..." I say dumbly.

Now it's Rumbles turn to raise an eyebrow. I hear Babs, AB and Belle arguing but at the same time I don't hear what they are saying.

I shake my head to clear it, "We are all blank flanks except for Babs, she just got hers and we are here to celebrate her new cutiemark" I reply.

"Oh cool" Rumble says grinning. "Congrats Babs!"

"Thanks" Babs said with a grin.

Applebloom and Belle are still arguing to break it a part I say loudly, "HELLO? ANYPONY HOME?"

They stop talking and turn to look at me, "Sorry Scoots" says Belle quietly.

"Ah am sorry too Scoots" Applebloom says looking up at me.

I roll my eyes, "No need to be sorry, I just wanted your attention."

Rumble glances at me shyly, I smile at him encouragingly.

"Rumble?" I say, now grinning at him.

"Yeah?" he asks with a nervous smile.

"Do you want to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders?" I say with a smirk.

"The what a what?!" he replies bewildered.

"He should totally join!!!" pipes up Belle.

"Scoots, Belle, he doesn't even know about the CMC" replies Applebloom with a sigh.

"Oh yeah..." giggles Sweetie Belle sheepishly.

The four of us quickly explain about our club. I really hope Rumble joins, he seems super nice and he is also really cute. Did I really just think that!? I thought he was cute!? Blah my brain IS messed up. I refocus my attentions to the group.

"Oh oh and you get a special cape!!" says Belle enthusiastically.

"Yeah, they are cool, Belle makes them with her sister Ra-" starts Babs but she was cut off by the appearance of two, not so blank fillies with smirks on there stuck up little muzzles.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not writing for awhile. I have been really busy and I kept putting it off. I will try to keep updating Cutie Marks and Cute Colts more often. Anyway let me know what you think of this chapter. (I had writers block)

Comments ( 10 )

I think you should combine the first and second chapter into one

Comment posted by Maplepone deleted Aug 5th, 2014

4805842 I had thought about it earlier but each chapter has from somewhere in 600s words to 500s words and I have been publishing them as I write them. :twilightsmile:

4805513
Applebloom: sing it sweetie
:twilightblush:

4809481 thanks so much! :twilightsmile:

Rumble would be the first male member of the CMC.

Hopefully you update soon :pinkiecrazy: i really like this :pinkiecrazy: its great:pinkiecrazy: its awesome:pinkiecrazy: er. Continue :derpyderp2: i've always been looking for a rumble x scootaloo or oc x scootaloo stories, and this is the first i found :pinkiecrazy: MOAR! :3 and it would be wierd for rumble to be the only male member... OH WHY DID I WRITE SO MUCH :pinkiegasp: you deserve a follow :derpytongue2:

Can you pleas make the chapters longer I feel like they end too soon

DANGET DIAMOND TIARA AND SILVER SPOON!! By the way is there gonna be any Button Mash x Sweetie Belle? If not, that's fine, because I'll still have Rumbleloo.

Login or register to comment