• Published 27th Jun 2014
  • 1,405 Views, 30 Comments

Cutiemarks and Cute Colts - Maplepone



One by one the cutiemark crusaders get there marks, except for Scootaloo. Join Scoots on her journey to find her cutiemark and possibly a cute colt.

  • ...
1
 30
 1,405

Sugar Cube Corner

The clubhouse goes silent once again.

Babs looks at us anxiously and says "Beacause you know, I can't really crusade anymore, I have my mark."

I think about it for a second and then say, "You could be something like a Senior Cutiemark Crusader."

"But she's not OLD!" says Sweetie Belle defiantly.

I suppress the urge to do a face hoof as say through gritted teeth, "Not like a OLD senior, but more like a senior member. The senior members could help other members find their special talent! You know like a mentor!"

Babs brightens up, "That would be awesome!"

"Yeah! I like it!" says a smiling Sweetie Belle.

"Thats a great idea Scoots!" Applebloom grins, "But what should we call the senior group?"

"Um" I mumble. "The.. uh."

"Ooohhh!!! Ooooooohhhh!" squeals Belle, waving her hoof in the air. "The Senior Crusaders."

"Its okay..." says Applebloom thoughtfully.

"We could just call them The Cutiemarks" I say thinking.

"Babs would be the leader of the senior group, so maybe, Babs's Crusders" suggests Sweetie Belle.

"I think we should all have equal power" says Babs.

I turn to look at her, "yeah we should! The Senior Crusader can help the Cutiemark Crusaders find there cutiemark and we work together till we all have our Cutiemarks!"

"Yeah!" says Applebloom. "So we are the Cutiemark Crusaders and you, Babs are our first ever Senior Crusader!!!"

Babs looks at all of us smiling brightly, "Thank you guys so much!"

"We know you would do the same for us" Applebloom says smiling.

I beam at my friends. I was so lucky to have such amazing friends. I knew we would be together till the very end. Ew! Now my thoughts are turning sappy!

"Let's go celebrate at Sugar Cube Corner with some of Pinkie Pie's chimycherrychangas!" says Sweetie Belle, jumping up and down.

"Yeah" the rest of us say in unison.

With that we all run out of the club house thoughts of chimycherrychangas in our heads. I grab my scooter and hop on.

"Last one to Sugar Cube Corner pays for all the chimycherrychangas" I yell over my shoulder as I zoom through the apple trees.

I beat my wings as fast as I could, gathering speed. The ramp I had set up for when I has going out of the apple orchard was just a head. I prepared my self for the jump, then I was flying, my scooter beneath my hooves and my wings propelling me forwards, then I land smoothly on the ground. I look back to see Applebloom running as fast as she could towards me.

"I better pick up the speed" I say to myself smirking.

I beat my wings, I know I can go faster, come on Scootaloo. I sped through the trees and arrived at the Sweet Apple Acres barn. I skid, spraying dust, doing a 90 degree turn. I set my sights on the path that lead out of the Apple family's property, within minutes I am racing down the streets of Ponyville the wind in my mane. I was going to win! Then I won't have to pay and I can save up my bits for new wheals for my scooter. I grin at the thought, Sugar Cube Corner was meters away. Then all of a sudden I am knocked of my scooter and sent flying. I land in puddle of water, my mane was soaked and when I turned my head while still lying down, I saw the rest of the Cutiemark Crusaders racing from Sweet Apple Acres. I tried to get up but my mane had been caught in the wheal. Who or what had nocked me over? Whoever or whatever did it was going to pay!

Author's Note:

Please let me know what you think. I am completely open to criticism.