• Published 27th Jun 2014
  • 1,404 Views, 30 Comments

Cutiemarks and Cute Colts - Maplepone



One by one the cutiemark crusaders get there marks, except for Scootaloo. Join Scoots on her journey to find her cutiemark and possibly a cute colt.

  • ...
1
 30
 1,404

Babs's Return

"Come on Sweetie Belle" called Apple Bloom as she runs towards their clubhouse.

"I'm coming! I'm coming" Sweetie Belle pants.

"What's the rush?" I ask as I zoom through the apple trees on my scooter.

"There is somepony visiting" replies Applebloom with a mischievous wink.

"Who?" squeaks Sweetie Belle, finally catching up to Applebloom.

"You will see" she says in a sing song voice.

Belle and I exchange looks. What was all this about? I had no clue. Maybe somepony that could help us get our cutiemarks? Nah, all adults tell us is we will get it when the time is right, but I want it now! We are all thirteen years old now and still nopony from the Cutiemark Crusaders has got their mark. Maybe we are destined to be blank flanks for the rest of our lives. I shock off the thoughts as I skidded to a halt out side our clubhouse.

"Uh Applebloom? Where is this pony?" I ask looking at her with a puzzled expression.

She just grins at me and says as she trots up the ramp, "Come inside y'all."

Sweetie Belle and I follow her into the Cutiemark Crusader Clubhouse. I look around the room but I don't see any pony.

"Hello?" I say a little cautiously.

"I want you to welcome back our Manehatten Cutiemark Crusader, Babs!" Applebloom declares.

Out of a shadowed corner Babs Seed appeares.

She blows her hair out of her face and says a little shyly, "Hey."

"BABS" says Sweetie Belle excitedly.

"Babs! We have missed you!" I say grinning. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I uh" she starts looking down at her hooves.

"Come on Cuz, ya can tell them" replies gently.

I look at the two of them, puzzled.

Babs nods and continued, "Ma sis let me come up here after I got" she paused with shy but proud look on her face, "my cutiemark."

The clubhouse fell silent. Babs had got HER cutiemark. As I soak in the information, Applebloom nudges me.

"Say something!" she hisses quietly in to my ear.

"Uh, show us" I say still in shock.

"Yeah! Show us your not so blank flank!" pips up Sweetie Belle.[

Babs blushes a little and turns around. There on her brown flank a green diamond with a darker green outline and a apple seed in the middle. I couldn't help but suppress a gasp, Babs got her cutiemark, Babs got her cutiemark, BABS got her CUTIEMARK. Wow.

"Wow! So cool!" squeaks Sweetie Belle.

"I know right!" replies Applebloom grinning brightly. "We are going to have her cutesinera in the barn tomorrow! Applejack got the Pony Tones to play there and Pinkie Pie volunteered to do the catering!"

Finally I regain my voice, "That's awesome! Way to go Babs!"

"Thanks you guys" Babs say smiling.

"GROUP HUG!" squealed Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie Belle grabs us and pulls us into a huge group hug. Ugh, I hate hugs they are just, well I don't know I juste don't don't like them. For Babs sake I put up with it.

Then Babs looked at us nervously and said, "Because I got my cutiemark, am I not a Cutiemark Crusader?"

Author's Note:

This is my first story on Fimfiction. I hope you guys like it and feel free to make suggestions.