• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 1,331 Views, 55 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures - Protopony350



Swooty Bell battles the evil Fabric in this award winning hugo award nominated first book in the Swooty Bell Saga! (Please note that spelling and grammar errors are intentional, for this is the world of SWOOTY BELL!)

  • ...
3
 55
 1,331

Swooty Bell Adventures 5 - Swoot Runnings

Part 1: In The Dark Of The Night



This time swooty decided to to become the world famous sled winner by being the first black sled winner in the world.

Swooty and her mentor John Candy had just won first place in sled number 3, but the power of greed made John decide to cheat, so him shot all the other sledders and made Swooty win the whole thing. She get a lot of money and went home, and after that was when the armada showed up.

From the sky 1500 war ships descended. The large claws and supreme firepower overpowered Princess Sun and Princess Other, so they called for the only one who could help them in this moment of terror, but Scootaloo was dead, so they called Swooty Bell and Twilight Purple.



Part 2: Be Prepared



Swooty and Purple had hated each other for 3 years. Twilight had won race around the world, and Swooty had been run over by a jet. These things aren't related, but they still hated each other.

The Armada began laser beaming the town. Apple Dapple was turned to dust. Dragon Kid was on fire. Fast Spectrum went to fast and the armada made fun of her for it. She died from her injuries. Bashful Bernard had a stroke and also got stepped on.

Twilight Purple was the last of the pony hair six.




Part 3: Poor Unfortunate Souls




Swooty used all of her power to jump into the Mother Ship. She kicked the Aliens. On a huge screen a pair of red eyes looked at her. "Marcopolypse, I know it's you" said Swooty and was also angry at her. The screen turned off.

Twilight Purple used her power to shoot down 1499 ships.




Part 4: Hellfire




Twilight Purple used her power to shoot down the other ship.

Swooty turned to ash as the ship exploded.

The invasion was over, but the war

The war was also over.


The End