• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 1,331 Views, 55 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures - Protopony350



Swooty Bell battles the evil Fabric in this award winning hugo award nominated first book in the Swooty Bell Saga! (Please note that spelling and grammar errors are intentional, for this is the world of SWOOTY BELL!)

  • ...
3
 55
 1,331

Swooty Bell Adventures 3- The Good, The Bad, And the Swooty

Part 1: The Pony With No Name



Cough Cough Excuse me ok Swooty was having a party with her 2 friends but only Apple Friend showed up because the other one was died. But uh oh looks like a third one did show up but who is it Swooty has no idea. "Hey who are you and why are you at my friend party?" asked Swooty. "I am Cheesy Bread, the most Party Pony in Equesria Daily, but most people call me the pony with no name because I don't have a name" Said Cheesy Bread.

On the far off cake shop Pinker Play, the most party pony on Alabamestria, heard the words that the nameless pony named Cheesy Bread was saying, and she was mad at him with a smile she said angrily "I'm more party we have to fight this one out oh boy am I mad" "Oh Yeah?" said Cheesy no name "We will settle this with a GoofyHoofy"

And thus the GoofyHoofy, the great fun battle of ponies, was on.



Part 2: The Mare With The Golden Gun



The battle would be with swords, decided Princess Other, who had been visiting Scootaloos grave. "This will be my victory and I will rule all of Detrestria" said Cheesy Namey. The GoofyHoofy was a swordfight to the death. Today the true party pony will be decided.

Swooty Bell watched in awe.

Someplace near the Battleground Of Torment, Marcopolypse watched while also amused.



Part 3: The Godfather part 2



Pinker Play struck with might at No Name Sandwich, but he was also an Alicorn, so he flew away and struck her with his blade. Swooty Watched. Weird Al Cheese Loaf stabbed at Pinker, but she jumped out of



Part 4: Fievel Goes West



the way. Cheesey Breezy stabbed the ground, and used all of his Alicorn power to open a wormhole. Swooty fell into the wormhole. The Wormhole expanded and ate the town.

In the dark void of nothingness the party ponies prepared for battle.

Swooty flew through the wormhole, seeing things she could never imagine. Her mind began to expand as she saw forever and nothingness. She was given the wisdom of the great pony originators. She was given the power of the eldest of the pony warlords. She was given the pure enlightenment of the cosmos.

Pinker Play stood above the dead of garlic Toast. The battle was over.


Swooty was the most powerful pony on eqester. She reached the end of the wormhole. She hit the ground with a splat. Her bones liquified and her organs exploded.

The End.