• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 1,329 Views, 55 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures - Protopony350



Swooty Bell battles the evil Fabric in this award winning hugo award nominated first book in the Swooty Bell Saga! (Please note that spelling and grammar errors are intentional, for this is the world of SWOOTY BELL!)

  • ...
3
 55
 1,329

Swooty Bell Adventures 12 - The Meeting

Part 1: The Vessel





Swooty Bell stood at the foot of the monstrous creature. A long arm stretched into the sky.



Chaos



The hand of the monster came crashing down. Canterlot began to crumble. Horse Town U.S.A was ruble. Swooty could only watch in terror.



Across a vast empty void a large silver vessel sits completely still.



"ALL TASKMASTERS GATHER IN MAIN HALL" screeched a robotic voice.



Oogizuti stood from his command chair and exited his chambers. Headstrong left the command center immediately. Mr.Miyagi finished his space meal and ran to the main hall.



Near the ship was a large yellow star. The solar system was home to the great Wuzzle empire. The planets went dark as a huge orb of darkness encircled the sun. it was extinguished, along with all life orbiting it. Blue Moon Of Kentucky emerged from the remaining star dust, and flew back to the ship.





Part 2: The main Hall




The villains had all gathered. 10 minutes passed in silence as Marcopolypse watched them.



A cloaked individual slowly limped onto the platform in front of them.



"We have gathered you here for one simple reason. You all have had confrontations with Swooty Bell. The mission before us will fail if Swooty Bell is allowed to stand against us. All of you will receive orders after this meeting" He was cut off



"Excuse me, but what gives YOU the right to give us orders?" asked Headstrong. The room began to shake. In an instant she was standing in front of him, yet still was somehow on the platform watching them all. The red glow of her mane was gone, along with the images. Her mane was black as the deepest darkness you can imagine. She was standing over him with wide eyes and a grin that was more terrifying than any warcry.



"BECAUSE" The lights in the room went out at the moment she spoke "IT IS MY COMMAND" Headstrong lost all color in his face. Tears began to well up in his eyes. He knew this was the end.



Marcopolypse disappeared from the horrified Care Bear. She continued to watch without a word.



The man in the cloak slowly removed the hood. "Because my friend" he reveals his face to them "I was the only one to truly scare Swooty Bell.



Mr.McMeany looked over the crowd. He smiled.




The End.