• ...
44
 20
 1,759

Resolution

When Fluttershy returned home Ambrin was outside chopping wood for the fireplace wile rocking out to his IPod and doing air guitar with the axe. Fluttershy giggled at how silly her lover looked. When Ambrin finally noticed she was looking he stopped and blushed with embarrassment, “Don’t, say, anything” he said as he took out his earbuds and walked up to the mare he loved so much, “O, I won’t tell anypony” Fluttershy said smiling. Ambrin hugged her tightly and both of them began to make out. Ambrins lips were usually chapped and rough and would be a deterrent for any mare, but she didn’t mind. She was more occupied with his tongue. After what felt like forever to them Fluttershy broke the kiss and said, “Ambrin, I wanted to ask you about something.” Ambrin was puzzled about what she had to say. Normally she only talked about stuff with him if she really needed help, “what is it baby?” he asked her, “its pretty personal, can we talk about it inside?” she told him, “of course honey” he said to her wile kissing her neck. Fluttershy smiled and both of them went inside the house and into the kitchen.


Both of them sat together and Ambrin said, “So, what’s on your mind baby?” Fluttershy felt nice that she had a lover who cared about her problems, “i want to talk about us and sex. Like, how do you feel when we’re getting it on?” Fluttershy told to her lover. Ambrin put his arms around her and said, “well, since im doing it with the mare I love, it feels very satisfying when were that close.” He then proceeded to kiss the side of her head. He always enjoyed the fact that her mane smelled like the frequent of flowers. Both of them got up and lied down on the couch and began to cuddle. Both of them enjoyed the romantic times when it was just them with nopony else. It was a undisputed fact that the bond between them was strong to the point where they could not be separate for a day or more without getting really depressed. They were truly in love. Fluttershy nuzzled her head against his chest and let a sigh of pleasure. She then pushed down on his shoulders and pulled herself up to his face and she began to kiss him with their tongues meeting in a fiery passion. She then turned her attention to his mane; Ambrin had gotten a manecut 3 days before making it shorter than what she was used to seeing on him. Beforehand he had a kind of mullet style of mane with the back touching the collar of his shirts. But the new style of mane made the back of his head soft to her and she enjoyed how it felt.


Both of them were pushing their heads closer to one another. Neither of them were holding back there saliva anymore causing each of their muzzles to be coated in a film of their droll, but they were so lost in there lust for each other that they did not care. After what felt like eternity, they broke the kiss, their faces connected by a string of their mixed saliva. Ambrin was the first to speck by saying, “my God I love you” Fluttershy responded by saying, “I was about to say the same thing too ambe.” By the time they had cleaned their faces off it was late so they decided to go to bed. As both of them crawled into bed they continued their snuggling, “We are the goofiest couple in all of Equestria.” Ambrin joked making Fluttershy laugh, “were not goofy, were just madly in love” she replied. Ambrin turned off the light and kissed her head and said, “Good night baby, I love you” Fluttershy responded by saying, “I love you too ambe” both of them fell asleep in each other’s arms. Fluttershy realized that there drive wasn't going down, they were just settling down with being a married couple.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment