• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 1,511 Views, 60 Comments

Rise of the Titans (edited) - darkmage1997



Discord tries to be a father to a human child after all his friends have their own humans.

  • ...
17
 60
 1,511

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5: The Power Ponies and Their Enemies

After washing up from breakfast, the Fujiyama siblings were all gathered outside the castle, as Twilight appeared in front of them, "Ok boys, and Heaven, I know you're still a bit iffy on trusting adults, but I can assure you, no one in town is out to get you," Twilight said, as she was joined by her kids and friends.

"We can at least show you guys around town, that way, you'll at least know where everything is," Rainbow Dash added. The brothers, apart from Silver, still seemed unsure about trusting adults, even if they weren't human.

"Hey, what's that?" Heaven asked, pointing to a building next to Twilight's castle.

"That would be The School of Friendship I established, in the hopes of spreading bonds of friendship to ALL creatures in this world," Twilight explained.

"So far, some of the students there include Yaks, Dragons, Griffons, Changelings, and Hippogriffs," Rarity added.

"We've also enrolled in the school, since the old Elementary School shut down for health reasons," Conner added.

"A school that teaches how to make friends? I guess that's efficient," Raiden commented, as they all made their way into town. However, high above in the skies, another evil would soon make itself known.


"And if we come over here, you'll find Sugarcube Corner, the local bakery," Twilight said, showing the nine siblings the Gingerbread House bakery.

"Looks like it's actually made out of gingerbread," Icezer commented.

"The Cakes wanted it to look that way, to help drum up business," Pinkie Pie explained.

"YAY! COOKIES AND CANDY!" Heaven exclaimed, as she tried rushing up to the store to try and get some sweets, only to be held back by Heiru.

"Cool it there, Heaven. You already pancakes drenched in syrup. You don't need any more sweets right now," the emo ghost boy said. Heaven only puffed up her cheeks in a pout.

"If you come this way, we can take you to the park, where most ponies go to hang out," Twilight said, leading them away from the city square. As they did, they noticed some kind of commotion, as some of the ponies over there were running away, "What's going on?!" Twilight questioned.

"Those robot things from the other day are back! And a bunch of ponies we've never seen before are accompanying them!" Bon-Bon replied, as she continued running away.

"Sounds like trouble," Stealth commented, as they all ran over to the park, apart from the younger children, who were ordered to stay put. And lo and behold, they saw more menacing machines, like the ones the Brothers fought. Above them, in a hover craft, a pony the Mane Six immediately recognized as the Mane-iac, along with five other ponies, one of them being made of sludge, another looking like a mime, another like an Egyptian Pharaoh, another like a thief, and the last looked like a diva.

"Those Ponies, they're the enemies of the Power Ponies! What on Earth are they doing in Ponyville?!" Spike questioned.

"I'm assuming by the sounds of what you're saying, these guys are comic book villains?" Silver asked.

"That's right. But if they're here, the Power Ponies shouldn't be too far away," Spike replied.

"Well, if that's the case, we should at least try and hold them off until they get here," Brian commented, as he and his brothers took to the shadows. The villains took notice of them.

"Ah, the Princess and her entourage have finally arrived. Conquering this flyspeck of a town should be easy enough," the Mane-iac commented.

"Alright you guys, as the Princess of this town, I am ordering you to stand down!" Twilight demanded.

"Not on your life, 'Princess'! Our benefactor is providing us with all kinds of experimental tech that needs to be tested. Though I don't get why he wants us to attack this dump of a town," The Pharaoh commented. Meanwhile, the eight brothers were readying themselves, Armed with shurikens, chain-sickles, kunai knives, and other ninja weapons, the boys looked like they were readying to join the battle.

"Who is this benefactor of yours, anyway?" Twilight questioned.

"Now that would be telling," High Heel replied.

"Uh, we weren't asking! Start talking, or we'll bring the fight!" Rainbow Dash demanded, flying up to them.

"If only it were that simple," The Mane-iac replied, swatting Rainbow Dash away.

"What say you, Silver? Should we attack?" Icezer asked.

"Let's try to get closer first, but don't attack without my signal," Silver replied. In a flash, the eight brothers vanished, as they tried to move close to the nearest tree, while avoiding detection. However, their efforts were in vain, as Long Face saw a blip on the motion tracker. He then fired a laser at a tree, revealing the brothers, who got out of the way.

"Children? You brought children to a battlefield?" the Mane-iac questioned.

"WAIT?! THIS PLACE IS A BATTLEFIELD?! NO WONDER THE LAND HERE WAS SO CHEAP! OTHERWISE, I WOULD NEVER HAVE OPENED A RAMEN SHOP!" Echo-Echo exclaimed, as a restaurant suddenly appeared behind him.

"HUH?!?! HOW LONG HAS THAT BEEN THERE?!" the Pharaoh screeched, he eyes bulging, as a random blast from a cannon destroyed the restaurant.

"NO! I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE ON THAT PLACE! OH, I AM IN BIG TROUBLE NOW!" Echo-Echo yelled, as his eyes bulged out, before falling to his knees. Just then, another hovercraft descended from the sky.

"Having trouble with these ponies, are you?" a voice that was familiar to Twilight and friends asked.

"That voice!" Twilight commented.

"It can't be!" Fluttershy exclaimed, as the craft lowered itself, revealing a burly man at the piolet's seat. He wore a leather vest, over a red, long sleeved shirt, and wore a pair of tattered jeans.

"Long time no see! I still see you have my son," the man commented, seeing Toby with his friends.

"James Mason. You have a lot of nerve to show your face here after what you did," Twilight stated bitterly.

"THERE IT IS!" Silver yelled, as he used her psychic powers to slam the hovercraft on his head, "I was wondering where I put my hat!"

"NEWSFLASH! YOU WEREN'T WEARING A HAT!" Rarity yelled, her eyes bulging, as James took a T-Pose.

"Well, now that our newest ally is here, taking you on shouldn't be too much trouble," Mane-iac commented, cackling evilly.

"Yeah, we know James isn't a hat!" High Heel added. This caught James' attention.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT A HAT!?!" James yelled, as he did a backflip out of the craft, "Man, that was close. They really had me believing I was a hat. I've never met a Wiggin' specialist whose mastered mind control before. Well, TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME!" James proclaimed.

"Heh, we accept you challenge, old man," Brian replied.

"Challenge to what?" Applejack asked.

"To put it simply, James has challenged the eight of us to a form of battling that's only appeared in one anime. It's called a 'Wiggin' Out' battle," Raiden replied.

"To put it simply, we're going to use a mutual theme, and the one who Wigs out the best using said theme wins the match," Stealth added, as James pulled out a remote.

"Now, let's pick a theme," James suggested, as the hovercraft tried to get off of Silver's head.

"Hopefully it's something Silver knows about," Rainbow Dash asked, as the craft finally pulled off of Silver, revealing a present.

"Well, how about that? The theme for this battle is Christmas," James commented.

"BUT IT'S APRIL!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Well, how about I get things started?" James suggested, as the scene cut to a movie theater.

James Mason Theatre Presents:

I'm Dreaming of a Robotic Christmas

Staring James Mason in:

James Mason, the Red Nosed Mechanic

On a cold, winters eve, an adolescent James Mason tried to earn enough money to buy Christmas Presents for his family by selling Churros at a street corner, "Churros, get your churros," the teen James said, as people walked by, But nobody bought any. If only people knew they were delicious treats coated in cinnamon sugar, then maybe poor James' luck would be better, but then, who told that simpleton to sell something no one had any interest during Christmas, "Churros.... r-red hot.....," James shivered, as he looked at his wares, "This is bad, I haven't even sold one yet. Some Merry Christmas," he said, as he tried to warm up his hands, "It's cold..... I'm freezing. But the landlord won't let my family back into our apartment until we pay the rent. What should I do?!" he pondered.

"Hurry! The party's starting!" a woman said, as she pulled her boyfriend along.

"What's the rush? I'm sure they're just serving the same bad food as last year," the man replied. Then, James got an Idea.


Later, at the party,

People were mingling, as the intercom went off, "We got some great food for you this year, folks!" James' voice said.

"Fantastic!"

"Churros!" James announced.

"CHURROS?!" everyone yelled, their eyes all bulging, as the curtains pulled back, revealing James, dressed as a Christmas tree, holding a box of churros.

"That's right! Yum yummy churros!" he happily announced. A woman screamed in the audience.

"That's even lamer than the food served last year," a man commented, as James leapt off the stage.

"CHURROS!" he yelled, as he charged the guests, who all scattered, "HERE EAT! EAT A CHURRO!" he yelled, trying to force churros onto the guests. He then extended a churro to one of the guests, "Hmm? It's quite delicious," he said, a menacing look on his face.

"Gah! Who is this guy!?" the man exclaimed.

"Someone help!" the woman he was with cried, as James smiled even more menacingly at them.

"OK! LET'S SEE YOU INVITATION!" a guard yelled, as he grabbed James.

"I'M THE CATERER! AND CHURROS ARE ON THE MENU!" James yelled, as he groveled at the guards feet, "Please, I'm begging you! Just try a little one! I swear, they're good!" he pleaded, as he was escorted out of the room, and thrown out into the snow, "Churro! Churro!" his voice echoed, as he fell a few feet from a churro that was lying in the snow.

The End

"So, how did you like my Wiggin' Out?" James asked, crossing his arms. Meanwhile, the eight Fujiyama Brothers went through several boxes of tissues.

"That was such a touching story!" Icezer sobbed.

"WHICH PART!?" Twilight exclaimed.

"So, in my book, that means I win," James declared, as the eight brothers got on their feet.

"Now hang on a minute! I'll show you what the real Christmas Wiggin' Out is all about!" Silver proclaimed.

"Oh yeah?!" James yelled indignantly, as Silver and brothers were now in what looked to be a Shogun throne. Silver was at the throne, hold a scroll.

"Once upon a time, there lived a girl named Little Red Riding Hood, and it was Christmas," Silver read on the scroll.

"I think they brought the wrong scroll," Fluttershy commented flatly, as the scene cut to a movie theater.

Fujiyama Bro. Theater Presents

The Sequel to James Mason's Wiggin' Out

The Fujiyama Siblings in:

A Very Fujiyama Christmas:

Chapter 1: I'll be Fujiyama For Christmas

The Scene Focuses on an apartment complex. Inside one of the apartments, the Eight Brothers were all huddled around a table, with some kind of contest entry slip, while Heaven was sleeping nearby in a dinosaur onesie, chewing on her pillow, "You're listening to the sounds of Christmas on K-Bad. Hey, I hope you stopped by the K-Bad van today, outside the mall, and picked up one of our prize giveaway entry forms. Just fill it out, and you could win a whole years supply of hot pepper flavored, artificial gelatin. Mmm-mmm, yummy," a radio announcer said, as images of the eight brothers and their sister, enjoying red gelatin, entered their minds.

"We're trying to fill out these entry forms, but..... THEY'RE IN JAPANESE!" Silver exclaimed, as they all just drew various doodles on their forms.

"Maybe drawing some fancy doodles will be enough to get noticed," Francisco commented.

"Heh, hot pepper gelatin. That's for us!" Icezer commented. Just then, a thought came to Brian's mind.

"Wait, aren't we allergic?" he asked. The eight brothers then hung their heads in defeat.

The End

"BWAAAAAAA! THAT IS WAY TOO SAD!" James exclaimed, as tears came flowing like waterfalls from his eyes, as he collapsed, "I never knew any one could have such heart breaking Christmas memories!" he exclaimed, as tears kept flowing.

"BUT THEY NEVER ENTERED THE CONTEST!" Shadow Mane exclaimed. James then grabbed Silver by his shirt.

"Tell me you made that whole story up! Say it was all just a fib!" he begged.

"I WISH WE COULD SAY IT WAS LIE, BUT WE LIVED IT!" Silver sobbed, not even looking into James' eyes, "And now... we can't shake it!" James went colorless, as an image of a goldfish escaping a net popped into everyone's minds.

"They just.... wigged out," James commented, as he fainted.

"BOSS!" the villains all screamed, as Long Face poured a bottle of hot sauce into James' mouth, revitalizing him.

"Your wig out story was quite sad, but we're not about to concede defeat just yet!" James said, as he pressed a button on his vest. From his hovercraft, which somehow was repaired, a gelatinous ooze fell out. It then took a human form.

"That looks like Chaos from the Sonic series of games," Silver commented.

"Yes. I was surprised when I discovered it for myself. Now then Chaos, go and eliminate those kids," James ordered. The watery creature then went on the attack, smacking Raiden and Heiru.

"Why you....!" Brian said, as he let loose a blast of fire. He thought it would evaporate Chaos, but he was wrong, as a watery arm grabbed him by the throat and slammed him on the ground.

"Ok, we need a new plan," Silver commented, as he dodged some of Chaos' attacks, while returning attacks himself.

"This doesn't look good. We should get the other kids, and evacuate them to the castle," Twilight suggested. The others agreed, and rushed to their kid's sides.

"C'mon kiddos, we're heading back to the castle!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. As they began to move, they soon found themselves surrounded by mummy ponies.

"You're not going anywhere!" one of them said, as he threw his wrappings around Charity, taking her hostage, "Don't move, if you don't want anything to happen to her!" the mummy said, as he took Charity, and dashed back to the fight, "Hey boss! I got you a little something!" he said, dropping Charity to the ground.

"Oww! You could've set me down gently! Uncultured brute!" Charity hissed, as a shadow loomed over her. She looked up to see Chaos, looking down at her, "Oh dear," she commented, sound genuinely scared, as Chaos placed it's water hand on her. In seconds, Charity was absorbed, reverting to the Element of Generosity, as Chaos appeared to grow larger. This terrified the families, not just because the monster got stronger, but because Charity was absorbed. Rarity and Conner were the most upset.

"CHARITY!" Rarity screeched.

"What did you do to her!?" Twilight demanded.

"Chaos merely absorbed her, and has taken the power of Generosity for itself," James calmly replied.

"Tsk, we need to end this fight, now!" Raiden commented.

"We need back up, and I have the perfect idea.... Ancient Art of the Mind! Goofy Face Attack!" Silver exclaimed, as he and his brothers all started making bizarre faces.

"HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP MY DAUGHTER?!" Rarity yelled, her eyes bulging out, as tears rushed out like waterfalls.

"No matter. Chaos, finish them!" James ordered. Chaos then went to attack the brothers, who were all still making silly faces. It was then the ground beneath them burst open.

"You all should know, that joking around is not allowed!" a girl's voice yelled. From the dust, a female Draconequess emerged. She did a back flip, and landed in front of the boys.

"Eris! You're here!" Discord exclaimed.

"You know her?" Fluttershy asked.

"Of course! She's my daughter!" Discord replied.

"I was investigating what happened to the Master Element, when I caught these boys all joking around!" Eris yelled, holding a paddle.

"Senpai, it's not our fault! Those guys over there tricked us into acting goofy!" Silver said, as he and his brothers all pointed to James and his gang, tears flowing out of their eyes.

"THEY'RE SERIOUSLY BLAMING THEM FOR ACTING SILLY?!" Applejack yelled, her eyes bulging.

"Oh? And how do you explain all those destroyed robots?" Eris asked, pointing to the several piles of robot parts scattered on the battlefield.

"There's no denying it!" Raiden yelled.

"It's their fault too!" Icezer added, blaming the villains.

"This battle is making my head hurt," Twilight commented dryly.

"Well, if that's the case, then I must destroy them! Because...… I'M A TORPEDO!" Eris yelled, as she rocketed into the villains, sending them all across the battlefield, "I will never allow a single joke to pass me by. It is my duty because...…. I'M A TORPEDO!" she proclaimed.

"Wait, that actually worked?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Eris doesn't exactly share my sense of humor. She has one of her own, but won't let any joke she doesn't think is very funny slide," Discord explained, as Chaos grabbed Eris by the tail, and slammed her into the ground.

"But.... wouldn't that maker her one of the legendary joke killers?!" Silver exclaimed.

"'Joke Killer's? What's that?" Applejack asked.

"I've heard about them. They're fierce warriors who destroy anyone who tells jokes they don't think are very funny. But I thought they were just ghost stories told to kids who tell too many knock-knock jokes," Stealth explained, as Brian fired an superheated blast at Chaos.

"But that would mean...." Twilight began.

"That's right. The author is in big trouble, but we're in even more trouble, because we have to say and do the jokes!" Stealth replied, throwing some kunai knifes at Chaos.

"Eris, I need your help! Throw me into the sky!" Raiden said.

"You got it!" Eris said, as she threw Raiden high into the sky. Once he was high enough, he then gathered static energy, then fired it at Chaos, instantly defeating it, as it reduced to a puddle.

"GAH! CHAOS!" James exclaimed, as he quickly boarded his aircraft, and operated the tractor beam, sucking Chaos back into the craft, "Well, it doesn't matter. We have what we came for. We will meet again," James said, as he, and the villains left the group.

"Hold it right there!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, as she flew after them, only to be stopped by Eris, "Hey, let me go! I have to go save Charity!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"And how do you plan to rescue her? You need to think things through," Eris urged.

"She's right, Rainbow. We need to have a strategy meeting to plan out our next move," Twilight added. Rainbow Dash didn't like it, but she knew they had a point. With a sigh, she relaxed, and Eris let go of the Pegasus.

"Let's head back to the castle," Raiden suggested. With that, they returned to the castle. However, as they did, they soon came across a group of seven ponies, all dressed like superheroes. The six mares consisted of two Earth Ponies, two Pegasus', and two Unicorns, along with an Earth pony colt.

"Can we help you folks?" Twilight asked. Spike then came out of the castle, then stared at the new group with a twinkle in his eyes.

"THE POWER PONIES!"

PreviousChapters Next