• Published 21st Jun 2014
  • 7,116 Views, 155 Comments

Baby Twily And Woona. - Aunt Celestia

  • ...
11
 155
 7,116

Chapter 5

"Be back in a dash!" and then she flew out leaving a colorful trail behind her. She was on her way to the palace in Canterlot, where the princesses were at, along with Twilight. She was soaring over the Everfree forest right now. She spotted an outraged timber wolf pack hunting down a desperately hopping Angel bunny. "I wonder what he did to deserve that..."


Soon she got bored imagining how Fluttershy’s pet had gotten himself in such a dangerous situation. The multihued pegasus dived down and scooped up the critter, even if he wasn’t her favorite she didn’t want to see one of her best friends crying because of his stupid actions. Angel simply gave her a tiny pat as thanks then started thumping his long pale foot and pointing at the cottage. So she just let him off at his home and took to the air. Soon she was about half way near her destination. Rainbow Dash’s mind started to wander.


"What would happen if I were to throw a cloud at a dragon? Would it feel it and get super angry or would it just evaporate on impact? I wonder what is going on at the party their setting up. I will figure it out when I get back I guess. Except, what about Twilight and Princess Luna?” We haven’t seen them since the summer sun celebration. And that was a day to remember, after the awesome rainbow the elements made and took down Nightmare Moon! I'm almost to the castle just got to slow down my speed”. She tried to decrease her pace to get to the gates but crashed into the metal entrance instead. Her vision was foggy and she shook her head to clear it.


“May I help you Miss?” inquired a deep but polite voice. She glanced up and saw it was a stallion. His attire was a fine suit. She was surprised that it was not a big bulky guard yet he was thin but still well built none the less. She guessed he was a butler by the way he held himself. Maybe Rarity would like to date this guy since he didn’t seem like another Prince Blueblood. He had a spotless white coat, charcoal hair, and had a star with a circle cutie mark. "Hello?” He then proceeded to try again, “Miss?”


Rainbow Dash looked up at him and answered, "Yeah, can you help me up? I have an important letter to give the princess." She held out her hoof to him.


"Sure,” he replied as he assisted her up onto her hooves. "But I don't know about your princess, frankly I don't know about this country. I seem to have lost my young master. Have you seen him? ” He asked.”Normally I wouldn't need some pony’s help but I can't seem to locate him. By the way my name is Sebastian"


"Thanks, and no I haven't seen him anywhere. Or any little foal for that matter. I can do a fly by if you want me to. Oh and my name is Rainbow Dash! I am the fastest flyer in Equestria." She said as she was getting ready to take wing.


"Thank you Miss. Dash. Good luck at finding him.", and with that she ascended off into the blue. She decided to search the grounds before she went into the building itself. She flew by a window and saw something she could not un-see, Celestia and the foals. The purple one was straining her face like the dark blue one.

But nothing happened then they screamed," WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HORN?!" Then Princess Celestia spoke and lit up her own ivory horn again. That is when Dash fell out of the sky. She landed with an 'oof' then heard a small kid say," Sebastian! Where are you? Come and get me now that is an order!" Suddenly there was a ruffling noise then a familiar stallion’s voice uttered, "Oh there you are!" Rainbow was curious and walked briskly over to the voices, not wondering nor caring how she didn’t break any bones.


"Is this your young master?” she asked as she looked down at the kid she was sure she had heard moments before. He was a tan colt with a similar black mane to the stallion but a shade lighter. And he had an eye patch on. "How did you find him before I did?"


"Sebastian, who is this mare,” questioned the colt. "Oh it’s no pony young master." Then he turned to Dash to answer her, “I am simply one hell of a butler" then he trotted off with the colt on his back. Now that Rainbow calmed down from her little fall of losing the quest, she remembered what she had just seen moments ago.


"Oh gosh I got to get out of here!" Then she rushed off for Ponyville. But first she left the letter to a nearby guard; she soon got there and in record time too. She grabbed the banner and hung it. RD did some additional stuff with the others watching.

Then there was a light and she was gone. She speeded out of Sugar Cube Corner and to her home. She hid for what seemed like hours. When she eventually got out of hiding it was dark. And the party was over. She finally steeled herself and knew she had to tell the girls. She was getting ready to leave but was stopped by a magical aura. Her memory was wiped of what she saw and then she was put into a deep peaceful sleep.
"We can't have you ruin my fun." Then Rainbow was placed on her soft cloud bed and the figure disappeared into the night..

Author's Note:

Finally I finished the next chapter. I don't know when I will have the next chapter up. But will do it as fast as I can. Tell me what you want to see you want to see in the next chapter. I know it was rushed. Black Butler intentional. Til then stay happy!
Edit: no longer needs editor and co-writer. I have the two very nice people
Autum Breeze is my co-writer
SoMLP13 is my editor
Give big thanks to them thanks to them.

Edited by SoMLP13