• Published 21st Jun 2014
  • 7,140 Views, 155 Comments

Baby Twily And Woona. - Aunt Celestia

  • ...
11
 155
 7,140

Chapter 4

Twilight and Luna had their petite ears perked up as they listened to noise outside their door, "Do you tink it’s a gwaud?” asked the purple unicorn. She was still on edge about having to trick her mentor about all this. "Because I don't want to get in twouble wit Tia..."


"Don't wowwy Twiwight, you won't. But I don't tink that is a gwaud.” Luna answered. "We have to go to sleep now." She whispered to Twilight, "Pwetend." And with that she teleported back into her crib. The door opened to a very pissed Celestia.


I can't let them know I heard them. I have to act as if nothing is wrong. She walked in and smiled down at her sister and student. "How are you my little ones?" She inquired with a false cheeriness. She knew exactly what they were up to now.
She turned to Twilight’s crib, "MOMMY!" Twilight responded with as much joy as she could muster. She was completely nervous that the sun princess had been made aware of her talking with Luna.


"Hello Twilight, I know what you said.Lier." She turned to Luna and retorted, "Well now let’s put the real spell on you and Twily here." Her horn glowed with the regression spell and a light smirk was plastered on her face. The spell would make them think she was there mother and she would enjoy every single minute of it.


The two fillies were panicking; they didn’t want to have the minds of babies! Luna bellowed, "NOW TWILIGHT!" And the unicorn’s lavender horn gave its own glow but sputtered out. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HORN?!” Twilight and Luna screamed in unison.
Twilight and Luna started to notice a change in their mental state. Slowly their logical sense was buried deep into their brains. They looked up at Celestia thinking that she was their mommy.


"It’s part of the spell; it cancels all magic in unicorn, pegasi and earth ponies, so you can’t use their skills, much like a new born foal." ,Celestia answered back as she finished the spell. "But you can still talk. Am I right my babies?" She looked at her charges and waited for a response.


"Mommy!” Luna happily shrieked as she looked upon the alicorn she called mommy. Twilight was trying to pronounce the words but the key word was trying. But all that came out was baby gibberish. Celestia had a look of shock on her face, “Maybe I put a little too much in that spell for Twilight.” Her features quickly changed to that of disgust as a smell crossed her muzzle and ruined the beautiful air. She turned to Luna, who had taken off her diaper with to Celestia's displeasure, said diaper had been used.


"Who needs a bath?” she said as she looked over at Luna, she then used a nose plug spell. "Let's go get you cleaned up and we can go to the party." She brought Luna and Twilight to the bathroom and started to heat up the tub but she made sure it was warm to the touch. Bringing out a small changing pad, she got Twilight’s diaper off as well. She quickly disposed of the useless absorbent material. Then she began to wipe Luna’s stinky rump off with a few baby wipes.


The ruler of the day set the two foals down in the bath. Twilight started playing with the toys but Luna wasn’t interested. The princess of the night had grabbed a bottle of body wash from the rack when Celestia wasn’t looking. She somehow managed to open it and drank some. Meanwhile their “mom” had just turned around to wash them after she put some bubble bath in. “Luna?” Celestia inquired as the tiny ruler was holding her little hoof against her mouth. Finally she opened her lips up and hiccupped out a big soapy bubble. The dark blue filly then groaned over the taste and Celestia gave her a few taps on the back.


Soon Luna was fine and she looked around wondering what to do. She eventually settled at looking up at mommy who was trying to get Twilight to put the rubber duck down. She giggled and went under the water which was filled up the brim with bubble bath. Her blue wings were sticking up next to each other to look like a shark’s fin. However neither of them noticed the ‘shark’ coming their way. Then she jumped up from the soapy water and scared Twilight who also threw her toy duck which was now deflating on their mother’s horn.


Luna burst out into a fit of giggles but stopped when she saw Twilight mourning of the loss of her rubber friend. Celestia gave the filly a stern look one that was meant to say, you will be punished later. “That was not nice Lulu, now say sorry to your sister”, ordered Celestia. “I’m swowry”, said the blue-maned filly to her sis. Twilight shook her head a bit like it wouldn’t help but seeing Luna wilt at the disapproving gesture, just didn’t sit right for her. Soon instead she gave her a little smile and they were both happy and content to sit still and let their mama clean them.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
A few hours earlier:
Back in Ponyville, there was a party being put together. The rest of the main six where helping put the streamers up. "Oh that color! It doesn't go well with the icing on the cake!" Rarity howled. She was panicking about the color of the party supplies that were available right now. Ever since Twilight and Luna had been changed back into foals a few days ago, they have been planning a bash for them.


Applejack was in charge of appetizers, Pinkie was in command of party games and cake, Fluttershy would provide the music, Rarity of course, the decor of the party, and finally Rainbow Dash, doing absolutely nothing.


"UUHHGGG, I`m so bored! I have nothing to do." said Dash from the couch. She was being persistent about not doing anything before saying she would just get in the way.


Applejack came over and said, "Well if you’re bored why don't you go and send this here letter to the princess`!"
“Ok be back in a dash!" she uttered and flew off. Applejack sighed, that should keep her busy for a few hours.
“Do we need any more pies?" AJ asked as she strolled over to Pinkie. "Because if we do ah may need to run to the market."


"No I think we`re good on the pies. Besides I have like A LOT of cakes. All we need to do now is hang the banner!" indeed there was a banner that read, Yay for being foals again Twily and Woona! Along with it was a cake that had their mane and coat colors on it. "Hey Shy! Can you help me raise the banner?” she yelled across the room.


"Oh umm sure," Fluttershy whispered as she peeped out of the side of the chair where she hid and got up. She had put her front hoof down and was about to move the other. Just then Rainbow came back in a rush and frightened her again. She then bolted back for the safety of her chair. "N-never mind, I`ll stay here if that’s ok with you...”


"Ok they will be here shortly," she said, "so you might want to hurry with the party plans.” voiced Rainbow dragging the banner to where it needs to be, without asking, and she was in a “dash” for some reason.


"What’s got yer feathers in a bunch, Rainbow?" Applejack asked as she righted her prized hat.


"WELL UH YOU SEE TH-" she was cut off by a light flashing in the room. The princess and the girls had just arrived. "SEEYAGOTTOGO!" Then she bolted out the door and up into the clouds.


"I wonder what’s gotten in to her?” asked Rarity and Applejack in unison. They all then turned and bowed to the princess.
"Good day Princess Celestia. And how are the girls?"


"You girls don`t need to bother with formality. And their fine, they were a bit fussy before we came her though." she said nuzzling the two. In reply she got adorable giggles, which every pony awed at. Pinkie being too overwhelmed with the cuteness bounced up to them and pinched their cheeks.


"YOUGUYSAREJUSTTOOOCUTE!" she said quite loudly. Twilight started weeping after that. And Luna tried knocking her one. "Don’t you girls remember your Auntie Pinkie Pie?” the only answer she got was more crying and hitting. "Well no matter, we still have a party to have!" and with that, she started the music. Celestia swiftly calmed the two fillies down and gave them binkies to suck on. And with that Pinkie passed out the drinks, snacks, and started to dance.

Author's Note:

well its here finally. Thanks for the waiting you put up with. and i will put up another chapter as soon as i can. TA TA FOR NOW~
Edited by SoMLP13