• Published 29th Jun 2014
  • 852 Views, 31 Comments

Just a Little Kindness - Thunderstorm823



As a pony's life has shattered, he takes a train ride far away from the life he had once loved. Untill an accident happened, sending the train off the cliff making him fall to his death.

  • ...
2
 31
 852

Chapter Eight: The Wedding

Author's Note:

As Requested, first time with a wedding so... don't criticize. XD

Next is Five years later, the last chapter. ~Enjoy

Chapter Eight

The Wedding

Stream smiled as he looked at himself through a mirror, straightening his tie. He then began to recall how he got here.

*Flashback*

Stream sighed, holding the box that contained the ring he was going to use to propose. He closed his eyes as he waited, picking up many scenarios that would happen if he asked. He was outside the door to City Hall, leaning against the one of the poles.

"Stream?" A light voice spoke, Stream recognized the voice and hid the ring under his wing.

Stream opened his eyes to look at a very confused Fluttershy. "What is it you wanted to speak to me about?" She asked.

Stream smiled, taking a deep breath. "Come." He held out a hoof, Fluttershy blushed and took it.

Stream led her to the doors of City Hall and opened it, letting Fluttershy go first as he held the door open.

Fluttershy entered and saw a group of ponies including her friends and animals that were waiting, Fluttershy turned to Stream with a smile. "What's going on?" She asked.

Stream led her up a few stairs so everypony could see what he was about to do. "Stream I'm so confused..." Fluttershy said again.

Stream loved that about her, being completely oblivious. "Fluttershy..." He started. "You know I love you, the first time I met you, you took care of me while I was at my worst." He closed his eyes looking down. "I never really gave you the appreciation you deserve, but I know a way to make it up to you..." He opened his eyes and stared into Fluttershy's eyes, seeing her blush from the corner of his eye. "And I'm going to spend the rest of my life making it up to you." Stream opened his wing slightly and pulled out a box. "Fluttershy..." Stream opened the box to reveal a ring with a decorated pink butterfly on it. "Will you marry me?"

Fluttershy's eyes widened through his speech and when she saw the ring her heart sank in joy. "Yes... Yes, I'll marry you." She pulled him into a tight hug as the crowd cheered.

"Stream." A voice snapped Stream back to reality.

"Yes?" He asked calmly, looking over to see Twilight.

"It's starting." She smiled.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second."

Stream looked around the room he was in, Fluttershy and Stream decided to get married at the cottage since it was closer to Fluttershy's home and made her more comfortable. Stream looked at the bed he once was nursed in and sighed. "It's now or never." He stood up and left the room.

He passed by a room that was guarded by the bridesmaids so the groom wouldn't see the bride, Applejack and Pinkie watched him pass by and waved.

Stream smiled, exiting to the cottage to the white display of chairs and decorations with the chuppah covered in white roses with the birds on top.

He looked towards the groomsmen, Angel wearing a white tux that was hard to recognize and Stream chuckled seeing the bear in a top hat. "Now I've seen everything..." Stream mumbled, walking over to the best man. "Chrome, you made it." Stream pulled Chrome into a hug.

"Man, I wouldn't miss it for world." Chrome patted him on the shoulder. "Besides, you're still going to my wedding right?" He asked.

"There better be cake." Stream joked and they both laughed.


Fluttershy on the other hand looked at herself through the mirror with her body quivering.

"You look beautiful darling." Rarity smiled, while putting one last thing in her hair to keep it together.

Fluttershy continued to stare at the mirror. "I can't believe I'm getting married..."

"Well believe it, just one last thing..." Rarity levitated a pink flower and setting it into Fluttershy's hair.

Fluttershy's heart sank as she saw the flower, the dress glittering made it match. "I love it..." She smiled, blushing slightly.

Twilight entered and smiled seeing Fluttershy in the dress. "Well I know a certain somepony that's going to love that dress."

Fluttershy turned slowly as some of the birds lifted up the back of her dress so she would trip on it, Fluttershy smiled brightly. "I'm so nervous..." She blushed.

"Well, get ready, the wedding is starting soon." Twilight smiled. "As maid of honor I shall get everything else set up, see you at the ceremony." Twilight said as she began to leave.

"Thank you Twilight." Fluttershy said as she turned back to the mirror.

Pinkie came back in and gasped. "Oh my gosh! Fluttershy you look amazing!" She jumped to her side. "That flower really makes it POP!" Pinkie jumped in the air spreading her arms.

Fluttershy blushed. "Thank you Pinkie."

"Well we should start getting ready for the ceremony." Rarity mentioned.

Fluttershy nodded. "I'm ready."


Stream looked over at the bridesmaids as they both got in line as they do in ever wedding, Stream turned away from the walk way while Fluttershy got to the beginning of it.

The music began to play as she began walking, she looked around. On her right were Streams family and friends that had come over not to long ago, she then looked over to her left to see her friends and her animals, bringing a bigger smile to her face. She looked in front of her to see Luna with a smile on her face, Luna had the time to get them married and when she heard it was Fluttershy she pushed some plans back just to help her.

Fluttershy got halfway through when Stream turned, his eyes widened at the sight of her, she noticed this and blushed slightly as she stopped in front of him.

Stream smiled and mouthed the words 'You look amazing.' making her blush more.

Stream and Fluttershy turned to Luna to start. "Stream." Luna started, turning her head to Fluttershy. "Fluttershy." She winked. "It is time we brought two souls together, and from how I met you both I can honestly say that you two are destined. You both dream about each other, think about each other, and love each other." Luna gave a heart warming smile as she turned to Stream. "Stream Star, will you take Fluttershy to be your wife?"

Stream smiled. "I do."

"And Fluttershy, do you take Stream Star to be your husband?" Luna asked.

"I do." Fluttershy blushed.

"Then, I now pronounce you Stallion and Mare." Luna smiled. "You may kiss the bride."

Stream and Fluttershy both leaned forward and touched lips, locking together as they started something new.

As they pulled away, they realized the cheers and applause as they turned with a smile on their face and began waving. "Well, shall we?" Stream held out his hoof towards Fluttershy.

Fluttershy smiled and blushed, taking his hoof. "We shall."

As they both began trotting down the aisle their friends and family threw confetti over them, Fluttershy and Stream chuckled as they got to the end. Then they headed over to reception where they had their first dance, their first dinner, and their first dessert.

It was also the night where Stream sang, finally knowing the reason of his Cutie Mark. Fluttershy and Stream planned their honeymoon to be in Cloudsdale, where they both were raised.

After that, they headed back to the cottage where they shared the night together as husband and wife.