• Published 21st Jun 2014
  • 781 Views, 9 Comments

Choices you make might be a mistake - shybabybutterfly



You suddenly get choices in your head. You have to choose choices, if you don't do it, your brain will hurt, and you start to die. Doing stupid stuff in front of your friends. Then you meet someone, who went through the same thing....

  • ...
2
 9
 781

Choose

You were walking, hoping not to see anything or anyone in sight. Well, you were meeting up with your friends weren't you? So I guess you just have to see someone. You looked, no one in sight.

Glad no ones not around.... You say, in relief.

"Hey! Anon, Anon!" shouted a nearby voice. You turned to look and you signed in disappointment. "Hey Anon....Glad to see you here...what are you doing? Wandering around late at night...." said Fluttershy, staring deeply into your eyes.

You rub the back of your head. "I...was just going to meet the others at Sugar Cube Corner...." You say.

"Fluttershy...its the morning. But anyways, since your going to Sugar Cube Corner, may I come? Could earn my Cutie Mark, you know!" shouted Sweetie belle, jumping into the air.

Choose:

Slap Fluttershy, and tell her she's to shy to be your friend

OR
Punch Sweetie belle and tell her that she's to stupid to realize that her Cutie Mark is singing

No...I can't do that...not now...well...I guess I could do one. Glad no one else is around to see though.... You say.

But all of a sudden everyone else starts piling out of there house and starts walking everywhere, some staring at you as they go.

Are you kidding me.... You sign.

"Choose, choose, choose, choose, choose, choose." the voice in your head continues.

You put your hand up, and look at Fluttershy. "Sorry Fluttershy, when a friend does something mean, you have to forgive them." you say. You slap Fluttershy, "Fluttershy, your to shy to be my friend!"

Fluttershy's face frowned, her eyes watered, and she looked at the ground. "I'm...I'm sorry that I'm to shy! But...so what if I am shy. I could be who I am! So don't make fun of people...its...not nice!" shouted Fluttershy. Fluttershy started crying and ran the way to Sugar Cube Corner. Everyone stared at you. "Not cool." said Lyra, walking past you, with an evil glare.

"Hey...that's mean! Your not a good person, Anon." said Sweetie belle, running the way Fluttershy went. You looked down. "Why...why did you make me do that." You say, slowly walking to Sugar Cube Corner, everyone giving you glares.

"Why'd you slap Fluttershy Anon? You just wanted to be mean didn't you. Bullying a girl like that, you should get arrested by Celestia...get sent to the Moon for 1,000 years. Doesn't matter if you die of not, I mean...just cruel." said Vinyl, walking by.

"No, I mean...it was a voice." you try to say, hearing Vinyl mumbling about you. "Who am I kidding...no one understands me."

You keep walking to Sugar Cube Corner. When you arrive, you open up the door and saw all your friends staring at you. "Whoa, what you did to Fluttershy, not cool Anon." shouted Rainbow.

"I know...I'm sorry." you try to say.

"You better be sorry, hurting her feelings like that." Rainbow said hugging Fluttershy.

"Hehe, where going to go upstairs real fast. Talk about why you did that to Fluttershy." Twilight said softly, giving you a glare, before all 5 of them went up. "HEY ANON. I'll be staying in here with you to keep you company!" shouted Pinkie.

Choose:


Kiss Pinkie in public

OR
Make out with Mrs. Cake, in public

"NOOOO!!!!!!" You yell, turning to Pinkie, behind the counter.

"No what?" asked Pinkie. Just then Mrs. Cake came running out, Mr. Cake following behind.

"Dear, what's wrong?" Mrs. Cake asks you.

"I..." you start to say.

"Choose, choose, choose, choose." said the voice in your head. Just then a quick flash of pain went into your brain. You grab your head and hold it tightly, yelling in pain. "Okay...I'll do it!" you shouted. You let go of your head, and run towards Pinkie and grab her, running outside where everyone started looking at you.

"Anon, what are you doing? If your trying to tell me a secret, it's okay just teeeeell meeeeee." said Pinkie, giving a giggle. You lean in towards Pinkie. "Anon?" Pinkie says, in a low voice. You grab a hold of her shoulders, and kiss her. Pinkie slowly blushes, then pushes you away from her.

"Anon, why'd you do that?" asked Pinkie, starting to giggle again. Everyone stared, in shock at what you just did. "I...I...DIDN'T WANNA KISS MRS. CAKE!!!!!" you shout out.

Why'd I just shout that out randomly? I'm going to be dead now. You think to yourself.

"Kiss Mrs. Cupcake? What made you think you had to kiss her? Silly you just kissed me!" shouted Pinkie pie. You and Pinkie slowly walk back into Sugar Cube corner. Pinkie stared at you, then stared at the stairs. "They still might be up there." says Pinkie, taking big steps to the staircase. You follow her, looking back behind you. Pinkie grabs you and pulls you faster up the stairs. But the Rainbow comes out of know where, knocking you over.

"Move it buddy, you always want to hurt someone!" shouted Rainbow.

"Yeah, not cool!" Apple jack shouts, coming down the steps.

Choose:

Punch Rainbow Dash and tell her 'don't be stupid, I was only walking up the steps'

OR
Roundhouse kick Apple jack, and tell her to stop taking some loser's side

"No, not now." You whisper to yourself.

"Choose, choose, choose, choose." the voice in your head says.

Just then some more pain came to your head. You grabbed it tightly, and started screaming. You slowly get up, the pain slowly going away. You hold up your hand and punch Rainbow Dash, "Don't be stupid! I was only walking up the steps." you shout, closing your eyes. Rainbow stared at you, her face turning red. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!" shouted Rainbow.

She then, started punching you. "Ow....Why does this happen to me?!" you shout.

Comments ( 9 )

I like the story so far.

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
So is he a man or a slave? :trollestia: :moustache:

4580342 figured. Just thought funny to say that.

4580355 It's always funny to say stuff about him :moustache:

Comment posted by shybabybutterfly deleted Jun 22nd, 2014

This is based off the anime isn't it I looooove it

Well god damn anon cant get a break.

Login or register to comment