• Published 17th Jun 2014
  • 4,426 Views, 76 Comments

The New Life of Spike: Book 2 - Dark Matter 101



Another life of Spike ladies and gentlemen. You ready for another exciting adventure? Then read Book 2 of The Life of Spike as he experience new people, new adventures, and new enimies. This will be a life Spike should always remember.

  • ...
3
 76
 4,426

Chapter 5: A Day at the Water Park

Chapter 5
A Day at the Water Park

It was a hot day at Equestria High. The sun was burning down boiling the school. School was over with and Spike and Twilight was sitting on a bench dropping their whole body. They were sweating like crazy. Twilight was dropping her head back gazing at the sun moaning while Spike stared at the streets seeing the heat wave moving without blinking.

"It's... Way... Too... Hot...," Spike said taking each breath. He took off his jacket and ties the sleeves around his waist.

"This always happens when there's no wind, no clouds to cover the sun, and nothing to cool down in this heat," Twilight said as she took a handkerchief and wipes it on her face.

"Then let's go to the house," Spike suggested. "There's plenty of cool air there."

"That'll only waste our energy more," Twilight said.

"Oh, right."

They soon saw Twilight's friends and they were also sweating as well. Fluttershy was dripping sweat, Pinkie had an umbrella hat on covering the sun on her face, Rainbow Dash had a headband on keeping the sweat from sliding across her face, Applejack was fanning herself with her hat, and Rarity was carrying her purse feeling absolutely fine.

"How are you not sweating from the heating sun?" Spike asked, wanting to know her secret.

"I always come prepare, Spike," Rarity said as she took a fan-blower with a bottle on it out of her purse making the fan blow on her. "I carry this with me every time when its a scorcher out here. It even a water squirter."

"Don't suppose you have more of those, do ya?" Applejack said.

"Sorry, just me," Rarity said. "But just as long as the battery doesn't die out and the water bottle is full, I'll be okay."

"You're not going to share?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, the battery doesn't last that long," Rarity said keeping the fan away from them.

"But, you did heard the term 'Sharing is caring' right?" Pinkie said as she was about to grab the fan with her sweaty palms.

"I said-"

"It'll only be a second!" Pinkie jumps at her.

The two was fighting over. Pinkie turns on the fan on high speed. She grabs it while Rarity still has ahold of it. Pinkie waves it and squirts water on her face. Pretty soon the fan die on her. Rarity finally pushes her off and saw that the battery died and the bottle was out of water.

"Thank you, Pinkie," Rarity said as she got back up upset. "Because of you, I'm gonna sweat like a dirty fat pig!"

"Join the club, Rarity," Twilight whispered.

"What was that?" Rarity turned to her angry. "Did you say you were a pig?"

"Okay, Rarity, you want to go!" Twilight stood up yelling at her. "I'm going to show how a pig fights a drama queen!"

"Bring it on, you fat piggy!" Rarity force her to come at her.

"Guys! Guys! Calm down!" Rainbow Dash said to them, breaking up the fight. "It's the sun, its making us all cray."

"You're right, Rainbow Dash," Rarity said calming down. "I'm sorry, Twilight. I don't know what came over me."

"Dehydration," Twilight explained. "Your blood's thickening, so your heart's working harder to pump it through your arteries. Less gets to you head. Our bodies are literally trying to drink themselves."

"That's it, I'm gonna kill you just for saying something like that," Rainbow Dash said walking up to her till Spike stops her.

"You guys, we're going to make this worse if we keep this up," Spike said. He wanted to yell, but the sun took his energy to do so.

"Spike is right, we have to beat the sun," Applejack said.

"But how?" Fluttershy asked. "How can we cool down on a hot day like this?"

"Oooo! Oooo! Oooo! I know! I know!" Pinkie said. "Let's all go to a water park!"

"That doesn't sound too bad, I'm in," Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah, let's do it," Spike also agreed with the plan.

"OK, let's get ready then," Applejack said.

Later that day, Spike and Twilight was at home getting ready for today. Spike went out of his room wearing swim-shorts. It was purple with green flames on it. Spike was carrying his green towel waiting for Twilight. He went up to her door and knocks on it.

"Twilight, hurry up!" Spike said knocking.

"Hang on a sec!" Twilight said to him.

Soon she came out of her room wearing her swimsuit. It was the color purple and her towel was blue with stars on it. Spike gazed upon at her beauty. Twilight stares back at him giving him a strange look. She saw him face turn pure red.

"What are you so shy about?" Twilight asked making Spike jump.

"I-I-It's J-J-Just that," Spike stuttered as he was finding with his fingers. He turn his head away from Twilight still blushing. "I never saw women in their swimsuits before."

"Did I heard right?" Shining Armor heard Spike from his room. "Did you said that you never saw women in their bathing suits?"

"What are you on about, Shining Armor?" Twilight asked, making sure she doesn't tell a ridiculous tale of his.

"Spike, do you know what this means?" Armor continued, ignoring Twilight's question.

"What does it mean?" Spike asked.

"Well I've seen you blush like that before, but already?" Armor said to him. "And this is only one girl."

What? What is it?" Spike demanded.

"If you're about to see the other girl's in their bathing suits, oh man, you'll have your first nose bleed and pass out," Armor said to him receiving a bonk on the head by Twilight.

"Stop telling him about that stuff, he's only ten!" Twilight said angrily.

"Hey! I'm giving him a heads up, and later you thank me," Armor said rubbing his head where she bonk him at.

"Come on, Spike," Twilight growled taking Spike's hand.

They walked outside back into the scorching sun. They already started to sweat.

"Rarity should be here anytime soon," Twilight said.

"Hey, Twilight," Spike said. "What Shining Armor said about the nose bleed was true?"

"Don't pay any attention to him," Twilight said. "He's just trying to make you grow up."

Twilight was concern of Spike though. What Shining Armor did say was true, and was Spike gonna get a surprise when he sees the girl's. A white car pulled into their driveway. Rarity came out of the driver side wearing a black bikini and a white see through jacket. She also were a tan hat and black sunglasses.

"I'm ready for the water park!" Rarity cried out.

Spike turned pure red and froze staring at Rarity. Twilight was afraid this might've happen.

"There's my best friend Twilight and my Spikey-Wikey!" Rarity came up to them. She notice Spike blushing at her. "What are you blushing all of a sudden?"

Spike jumps and took his towel covering his head hiding it.

"Sadly, it's his first time seeing us wearing swimsuits," Twilight said, wishing she didn't say that.

"That's adorable, darling!" Rarity said swaying side to side very happily.

"Where are the others?" Twilight asked changing the subject.

"We're in here, Twi!" Applejack called out as she got out of the car. She was also wearing a bikini with small apples around it. She didn't wear her hat this time. "It's good to be in my bathing suit again."

She stretches her arms up. Next came Fluttershy wearing a yellow bathing suit. Then Rainbow Dash wearing a light-blue T-shirt and a bikini underneath it. Finally, Pinkie came out wearing her pinkie bathing suit. She also wore floaters around her arms, flippers, a snorkel with swimming goggles, and a yellow duck tube around her waist.

"Let's get a move on!" Pinkie cried out into the snorkel.

Spike saw them in their bathing suits and bikinis and started to blush even harder. Applejack came up to him pulling him in towards her.

"Ya ready to beat the sun and have some fun?" Applejack said to him noticing that he was covering his head with his towel. "Why you covering her head?"

"No reason!" Spike pulled away from her.

"I think I sense a blush coming?" Pinkie said. "Meaning that this is his first time seeing us in bathing suits."

"How did you know?" Spike asked her lifting up the towel a bit.

"He admits it!" Pinkie cried out.

"You tricked me!" Spike yelled at her.

"It's okay, Spike," Fluttershy said. "We're not going to tease you."

"You're not?" Spike said in relief.

"I wouldn't be too sure of that, Fluttershy," Rainbow Dash said to her. "Because today I'm going to impress the boys today by showing them what a real women."

"You would tease me Spike, would you, Rainbow Dash?" Twilight asked.

"Just a little, ad I'll start by telling him this," Rainbow Dash went up to Spike and looked down at him. Spike was getting nervous of what she was about to say. "...I'm not wearing a bikini topping."

As she said it, the girls were shocked and Spike turned even more brighter red. He tucked down the towel around his head hiding his face. Dash bends down with hands on her knees teasing Spike. She puts on finger on her collar shirt and pulled down showing half of her breast at him. Spike saw what she was doing and shuts his eyes.

"Come on, big boy," Dash teased Spike showing a bit of blushing on her face. She then got down to her knees and grabs her bottom shirt lifting it up half way. "Don't you want to take a quick peek."

"Rainbow Dash! What the hell!" Spike cried out still hiding his face.

"Rainbow Dash! You can't do that to Spike like that!" Rarity shouted at her.

"Will you chill out!" Rainbow Dash said. "I'm just kidding, I do to have a top on!"

"Then why Lie to me like that?" Spike asked.

"It's how I'm gonna get guys attention, so I tested out on you," Dash answered.

"Good job, Spike!" Pinkie slaps his back to hard pushing him forward towards Rainbow Dash.

Spike tripped and accidentally grabs Rainbow Dash's breasts. Spike gasps and the girls gasps louder than him. Dash looked at Spike a bit blushing. Spike was blushing harder than before, considering he never touches a women's breasts before. Rainbow Dash wraps her hand around his neck and smiled.

"You having fun there?" she asked.

Spike suddenly popped his head back bleeding out of his nose. Shining Armor was right, that's what made Twilight worried. Spike kept bleeding his nose as he got down to his knees and fell to the ground passing out. Later he gain conscious. He woke up in the car already heading to the water park. He rubs his eyes and realize he was laying his head on someone's lap. He turns his up and saw Pinkie too close to his face.

"Morning, sleepy head!" she cried out making Spike jump straight back up.

He was in the back seat with her and Rarity. Fluttershy and Applejack and in front of them and Twilight and Rainbow Dash was at the front of the car. Twilight was driving.

"How long was I out?" was all Spike could say.

"About thirty minutes," Fluttershy answered.

"Boy, did you had a nose bleed," Applejack said.

"Never thought that Rainbow Dash would go that far on my Spikey-Wikey," Rarity pulled down her sunglasses and glared at Rainbow Dash.

"Hey, I said I was sorry!" Rainbow Dash yelled. "I didn't knew Spike could handle something like that."

"He's ten years old, Rainbow Dash!" the girls cried out.

"You're lucky you didn't killed him," Twilight said, focusing on the road. "If he would've lost all that blood, I wouldn't know what to do."

"Well, at least you're okay now, Spike," Pinkie said to him.

"Yeah, don't know what came to me," Spike laughed as he scratch the back of his head. "By the way, are we close to the water park?"

"I think we're almost there," Rarity said.

"I can't wait to get in the water!" Fluttershy said.

"Did anyone brought sunscreen?" Dash asked.

"I did," Applejack took sunscreen from the bottom of the seat. "Who wants some?"

"I do," Spike said. Applejack handed him the sunscreen. He puts the stuff in his hands and rubs it all over his face and body. "Can somebody get some on my back?"

"I will, darling," Rarity said. She puts the stuff on her hands and rubs it on his back.

"Thanks, Rarity," Spike said.

"It's the least I can do, Spikey-Wikey," Rarity said happily.

"Hey, can you put sunscreen on my back too?" Pinkie asked.

"Me three," Applejack asked as well.

"Can you put sunscreen on my back after Applejack?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm only doing it for Spike!" Rarity cried out.

"Can you hurry up with that sunscreen, we're here," Rainbow Dash said.

Twilight entered the parking lot filled with others cars. It was called Aqua World. The parking lot was full that there was almost no parking spot available. After fourteen minutes finding a spot, they all got out and went to the back of the car. They got towels, umbrellas, float, ice-chest filled with refreshments, all they could have for today. It was like going to the beach instead of the park.

"Are we ready to have a terrific day?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah!" Spike, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash cried out getting excited.

"OK, let's see," Applejack took out phone and looks at the time. "It's 12:00 p.m. and the park closes at 6:00, so we only have about six hours. If we can manage to ride all the rides-"

"See you guys in there!" Pinkie cried out as her, Spike, and Dash was already gone rushing through the entrance.

"Why do I even bother?" Applejack puts her phone away and walked to the entrance.

The park was filled with people. There was a giant pool enough for hundreds of people with their floaties and beach ball, water slides everywhere you could look, and food stands around the place. Spike was thrilled to be here he couldn't wait any longer.

"Water!" he cried out jumping in the pool first. Then Pinkie and Rainbow Dash jumped in with him.

They floated on the water for a bit relaxing, feeling the cool water on their body.

"I feel alive," Dash said floating.

"I feel better," Spike said taking a deep breath as went underwater and back up.

"I feel like doing something now," Pinkie said.

"Yeah, let's go on some rides," Rainbow Dash cried out.

"Yeah! Let's go on a water slide!" Spike suggested as they all agreed.

They rushed out of the pool feeling now cold, but they didn't mind. They went to a ride where they had to have a tube with them. Pinkie grabs a tube for two people and Rainbow Dash grabs a single tube for herself. They went in line and went up stairs halfway as the line moved slightly fast.

"Spike, wanna ride together?" Pinkie asked.

"Uh, sure, Pinkie," Spike said nervously.

"Come on, you gotta stop that," Rainbow Dash said putting her hand on her waist.

"Stop what?" Spike asked.

"Stop being nervous," Dash answered.

"I can't help it," Spike said. "I never had any real friends in my life, especially lady friends."

"I understand its rough hanging out with grown women like us, but one of these days you gotta suck it up and be a man," Dash said to him.

"Spike is okay the way he is," Pinkie said pitching Spike's face cheeks. "Just look how he looks, he's so cute the way he looks."

"Whatever you say," Dash rolled her eyes.

"I'm okay the way I am, Rainbow Dash," Spike said with pride.

"Well, it's your life and I can't argue with that, do what you want," Dash said.

They reach to the top of the steps and finally was coming up.

"Next!" said the guy who works here.

"Us two," Spike said.

"Spike, you want to get in front?" Pinkie asked.

"Sure," Spike said.

Pinkie set the tube down and let Spike got on first. She then sat behind Spike and was ready to enjoy the ride.

"You ready, Pinkie?" Spike asked and felt something wrapped around his waist.

He turns seeing Pinkie wrapping him around with her arms and legs leaning against is back.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Pinkie cried out as she pushes the tube forward and down they went.

They both screamed as they slid down the slide. They went through tunnels and saw the end of the slide. They splash into a mini pool and fell off the tube. They got back up and laughed.

"Let's go again!" Pinkie suggested.

"But aren't we suppose to ride other rides?" Spike said.

"You can go ahead and ride with the others, I'm going again," Pinkie said.

She carried the tube with her and put it in the basket. She grabs the single tube and went again. Soon, Rainbow Dash splashed down into the pool. She got up and saw Spike alone.

"Where's Pinkie?" she asked.

"Going on the ride again," Spike answered.

"Oh no," Dash shook her head.

"What?"

"She's going to ride the same ride over and over again. It's this thing she does whenever something exciting happens to her. She won't stop until the park closes."

"What do we do?"

"There's no stopping her now, just let her have fun and find our friends."

They left leaving Pinkie with her ride. She came down again into the pool and back up.

"Again!" Pinkie cried out as she runs to the line again.

Spike and Rainbow Dash roam through the park looking for their friends. All they see were random people. Finally they found Applejack with a tube walking alone.

"Applejack!" Spike cried out.

Applejack turned to see Spike and Rainbow Dash.

"Hey there, partners," Applejack said walking up to them. "We've been looking for you guys. Where's Pinkie?"

"Take a wild guess," Rainbow Dash said.

"I see, anyways, glad to see that you're okay," Applejack said.

"What ride are you going on, Applejack?" Spike asked.

"Ride? I'm not going on a ride," Applejack said.

"But aren't you hot?" Dash wondered.

"I took a quick dip in the pool to cool off a bit, and now I just want to relax," Applejack said feeling great. "I work at the farm sweatin' all day, that there sun won't bother me."

"So, what's the tube for then?" Spike asked again.

"It's for the stream in the park."

"Stream?" Spike said wondering what that was.

"I forgot they still have that," Rainbow Dash said. "It's for people who wants to float down in a river around the park."

"Yep, it's relaxing and callin' my name," Applejack said walking off. She stops and turns back around. "You wanna see what this stream is, Spike?"

"Sure, you want to come, Rainbow Dash?" Spike asked her.

"Nah, I'll just go and show off my move to the boys the way that I showed you," Rainbow Dash walked off leaving Spike blushing. He could still remember the way she did it to him.

"Come on then, Sugarcube," Applejack said taking his hand. "Just incase you get lost."

Spike accepted her hand, he knew he could get lost in the park like this so easily. They arrive at the stream with steps in front of them leading to the water. People were swimming down the small river and floating in their tubes relaxing.

"I never saw anything like that before," Spike said as he was ready to head in there.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go," Applejack set the tube down in the water and sat in it. "Come on, Spike, we're riding in the tube together."

"What?" Spike blushed. Sitting in the tube with Applejack? Only he would know what she was planning. "You know, I'm okay swimming in the stream, I could cool down a bit."

"Nonsense, A small tan wouldn't hurt," Applejack grabs his arm and pulled him in with her. He landed onto applejack. He turn to his back and was now laying on top of her. She wraps her arms around him making sure he wouldn't escape. "Now we can go."

"Hey, wait!" Spike cried out.

But it was too late.

Applejack pushed the tube away from the steps and down into the stream. Spike was speechless considering that he was sitting in the tube with Applejack. She finally releases Spike as she stretches her arms and lay back on the tube dropping her whole body. Spike accidently fell back and lay on top of her. He started to blush some more feeling uncomfortable.

"Ah, the sun feels great at this time," Applejack said taking in deep breaths.

"Y-Yeah," Spike stuttered staying absolutely still while he gazed into the sky.

"Tell me, Spike, have you actually been to a park?" Applejack said as she closed her eyes.

"W-Well, not really," Spike answered still stuttering.

"Ya had to go someone before you're parents died," Applejack said standing back up. She lift Spike straight up. "Sorry! I didn't mean to say it like that!"

"It's okay," Spike finally calms down. "Me and my family didn't like to travel that much. But now that I went to my very first park, I like to go to places now."

"Well I'm glad to hear it," Applejack smiled wrapping her arms around Spike again. "Hope this doesn't bother you."

"Just a little," Spike blushed.

"Don't worry about it, I told Twilight that I wouldn't make your nose bleed and faint," Applejack remembered Rainbow Dash made Spike did that before they left.

"I just hope that doesn't happens to me again," Spike said. "But at least I'm having fun."

"Good to know you are," Applejack said smiling.

Behind them, Rarity poked her head out of the water with anger in her eyes. The Jaws Entrance music came up. Rarity got closer to them and went back under. Applejack quickly looks back and was sure they were followed. She shrugs her shoulder and went back continued relaxing. Rarity poked her head out of the water again and went to the side of the tube. She pushes the tube making Spike and Applejack fell off of it. The tube was upside down floating down the stream. Spike and Applejack was floating in the water gasping for air.

"I knew you stole Spike from me!" Rarity cried out looking down on them. She was standing in the water with her see through jacket.

"Rarity! What the hell!" Applejack cried out floating in the water. "Spike found me, I didn't stoled him."

"Don't play dumb!" Rarity continued disrupting her. "I saw you the way you pulled Spike into your single tube!"

"I only brought one and Spike didn't had a tube with him."

"Doesn't matter!" Rarity grabs Spike's arm and pulled walked off with him. "You had fun with Spike for awhile, now it's my turn!"

"Geez, the nerve on that girl," Applejack whispered to herself.

Later, Rarity and Spike walked off together and enjoyed the scenery around them. Rarity was holding Spike's arm with both hands making sure he didn't get lost, and being taking away by someone.

"It's great that we're finally together, it's been awhile tat we hung out," Rarity said happily.

"You know, Rarity, I don't think we've hung out lately," Spike said.

"That's why we need to spend time together more often," Rarity said. "I've been thinking of a ride we should go on together."

"What ride would that be?" Spike asked.

"You'll see," Rarity giggled.

Spike had a feeling that he was going to regret this. Rarity took him to a short line. He notice that the line was line up by a organize way. The women on the left side and the men on the right. Spike was now curious what ride this was. When they were next, they climbed into the boat and off they went. They sat on a small bench inside the small boat.

"Okay, I give up," Spike spoke. "A smooth ride, the line organized, a small boat, what's going on?"

"I should've told you this earlier, but you're riding The Tunnel of Love ride," Rarity said seeing Spike gasp.

"The Tunnel of what?" Spike gasps and saw that up ahead was a tunnel shape like a heart.

"Don't worry, it's just a small ride," Rarity explained. "And I promised Twilight that I would go overboard with you."

They enter the cave and heart shapes light bulb hung from the ceiling. a soft melody played in the speakers hidden behind the walls. Spike and Rarity was amazed.

"It's beautiful," Rarity spoke.

"Yeah it is," Spike said.

Rarity taps her fingers on the seat. She slid down toward Spike trapping him in. Spike was blushing once again.

"So, you enjoying the ride so far?" Rarity asked.

"It's, uh, a relaxing ride for me," Spike said as he felt her hand sliding on his shoulder.

Rarity wrap her arm around his shoulder and snuggled him. Spike heart was racing and felt his heart beating.

"Did you know that every people sees the exit, they sometimes...," Rarity leans in and whispered to him in his ear. "...Kiss."

Spike turned bright red in a flash. He didn't knew what to do at this point. Should he jump out of the boat? Should he cry for help? All he could do was sit there and do nothing, except think in his head panicking.

"Holy shit, is she serious?" Spike said to himself in his head. "I thought she said she wouldn't go overboard on me!"

"I see a light up ahead," Rarity said to him. And she was right. She points where a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel. "Get ready for the kiss, Spikey-Wikey."

"What do I do? What do I do?" Spike continued to panic. "Do I accept her kiss or do I back down? I don;t know what to do!"

"Here it comes," Rarity grabs ahold of him tightly.

"Here it comes!" Spike shuts his eyes and felt her lips planting on him on the cheek.

Spike felt relief when she kissed him. At the end of the ride she released the kiss and exit out the boat. Spike followed and felt surprisingly great.

"We should hang out again sometime, Spike," Rarity said winking at him.

"Y-Yeah," Spike stuttered still blushing.

After awhile, Rarity took Spike to Twilight and Fluttershy. They were by the giant pool laying down on their towels. Twilight saw Spike and Rarity coming towards the.

"There you are," Twilight said to Spike.

"Where have you been?" Fluttershy asked.

"It was great," Spike said. "I went on a ride with Pinkie, I've went through the stream, and went on another ride with Rarity."

"Sounds like you're having fun so far," Twilight said happily.

"It is my first time here," Spike said.

"By the way, where are Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack?" Fluttershy asked again.

"Rainbow Dash is flirting with men somewhere," Spike said.

"And Applejack is in the stream relaxing," Rarity spoke.

"And Pinkie?" Twilight asked Spike.

"Well..."


Pinkie was went on the same ride again. She reaches the top and went again. Before she could go, one of the workers stopped her.

"Ma'am, you've been riding on this ride over 47 times now," said the worker. "Don't you think it's about time for you to ride something else?"

"No way," Pinkie answered. "I love this ride, I won't stop until I get bored of it."

She jumps into the slide and slid down. The worker sighs and ignore her.


"I see," Twilight said.

"Why don't you come lay down with us and rest for a while," Fluttershy said.

"Yeah, you look exhausted," Twilight took Spike's towel out.

"After what I've been through today, you have no idea," Spike grabs his towel and unfolds it setting it down flat.

"I could use a bit of rest as well," Rarity said taking her towel and lay it down.

"Why don't you tell us how you're enjoying the park," Twilight said.

"And about what you did," Fluttershy added.

"Well, After that me, Pinkie, and Rainbow Dash went on the ride, me and Rainbow Dash went for a walk for a while," Spike told them what he did so far.

"And then what happen?" Twilight asked.

"Then we met Applejack and went on the stream together," Spike said.

"What made me mad is that him and Applejack had to share a tube together," Rarity said, still angry of that moment.

"You shared a tube with Applejack?" Fluttershy said.

"Well, actually, Applejack pulled me in with her," Spike continued. "She wouldn't let me go as we went down te stream. After that, Rarity came in and pushed us off the tube."

"Rarity!" Twilight yelled at her.

"It had to be done!" Rarity cried out.

"Rarity and I went on a ride together called The Tunnel of Love," Spike said. He heard Twilight and Fluttershy Ooooooing, he ignored them. "After the ride was over, Rarity kissed me in the end."

"They don't call it The Tunnel of Love for nothing," Rarity said.

"Well, I'm glad you had a fun time," Twilight said. "How about next time, we all go see a movie together."

"Awesome! I always wanted to go to the movies,"Spike said.

"You never been to the movies before?" Rarity asked.

"No, and to be honest, this is my first hang out with my friends," Spike said sadly, but then went back smiling. "But now that I've went somewhere for once, I'm ready to go to more places. Maybe go out to another country."

"Let's don't go too far," Twilight laughed. "So where do you want to go then sometime this month?"

Twilight was waiting for an answer from Spike. All she could here was a snore coming from him. She looked over to him and saw that he was sleeping. The girls went Aaaaww! at him.

"He's so cute when he's asleep," Fluttershy said happily.

"I think it's about time for him to head back home," Twilight said.

"I agree, Twilight, it is rather getting late," Rarity said.

"And the park closes soon," Fluttershy said.

"Let's go find the girls and head back home," Twilight said.

Later that day, they all gathered back to the car getting things situated. Twilight was carrying Spike in her arms. They went inside sitting in the same spots they were in and drove off back home.

"He's looks so adorable when Spike goes to sleep," Rarity said.

"Yeah, wish I could sleep with him," Applejack said.

"Applejack!" Fluttershy gasped.

"Not what you're thinkin', Fluttershy," Applejack quickly try to reason with her. "I meant that I could go to sleep as well like him, not with him."

"Oh, that's what I thought you said," Fluttershy was relieved.

"So, Rainbow Dash, did you found any attractive men while you were showing off your breasts?" Rarity asked.

"Actually, the funniest things they said to me was awfully rude," Dash said holding a grudge. "They said to that they seen better."

"How dare they!" Twilight cried out angrily.

"That's okay, I punched one of them in the face teaching them a lesson," Dash grins.

"Good for you," Applejack gave her a thumbs up.

"Aren't we forgetting something?" Rarity asked.

"Now that you mention it, it does feels like something is missing," Fluttershy said.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not important," Twilight said.

The girls sat quietly still thinking what they were missing. Till it hit them.

"PINKIE!" they all cried out waking Spike up.

Back at the park, Pinkie landed into the mini pool. She laughed and laughed till she looks around noticing no one was around. She stood up and looked at the ride.

"Where is everybody?" Pinkie asked herself looking around.