• Published 29th Oct 2011
  • 2,611 Views, 20 Comments

Harmony and Balance - BlazingShadowBrony



The Elements of Harmony aren't the only elements in Equestria. Six stallions hold the other ones.

  • ...
5
 20
 2,611

Chapter 3.5-Strengthening Shadows

Chapter 3.5

Strengthening Shadows

***This chapter has best evil effects when read with the light setting set to dark.***


"I Thought I told you to kill him."

"You did sir, but we rendered him useless so I can destroy the other Elements of BalanGUH! GAAAHH!" The creatur that was kneeling was lifted in the air by a white magical force around his neck.

"You do not make any decisions anymore. You sold you and your race to me for eternity in return for immortality and different bodies. You do not get what you want until I do. Do you understand me?"

"Gack! Y-yes sir! Midknight Stallion sir!" The creature dropped to the ground and coughed. He bowed his helmet-clad head at the incoming figure.

"I knew you would be a good lackey." Midknight said as he passed his cowering minion, patting him on the head with his flowing mane as he passed. The creature cursed under his breath at the demeaning gesture, but the evil stallion didn't care. As he stepped towards the middle of the throne room, he became visible.

He was an alicorn the size of Celestia, and his white mane and tail were flowing like Celestia's as well. His fur was pure black, but most of it was covered by a gray armor decorated with a mark of a royal guard's helmet in front of a full moon, and that was also his cutie mark. His eyes were an unnatural shade of glowing-red and his right wing was slightly misshapen. "Soon Equestria, and Celestia, will know the pain of my revenge. Heh! Heheh! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He realized the creature was still in the room, "WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!? GO AND KILL THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY!"

With that, the creature departed.