• Published 9th Jul 2014
  • 1,880 Views, 7 Comments

Six Manipulations, Six Heroes - Matthew Stone



A new evil in Ponyville requires help from 2 new heroes from another universe! But can they win?

  • ...
41
 7
 1,880

An Unfriendly Suprise

Back at Discord’s realm, Cadence and her guards tend to the victimized ponies, those that arrive, and some that already came. Discord’s created parasprites also assist and make meals for the survivors. Cadence eyes them suspiciously, but one parasprite eyes her sternly.

“We’re only doing what Discord requested, which was a GOOD thing!” the parasprite squeaked, “Don’t go thinking we’ll cause trouble. We can’t worry about trust, or distrusting!”

Cadence sighs.

“Fine, I apologize.” she sighs.

Still, she is worried. A changeling couldn’t come in and spy among them, just when blending in with the other ponies. Discord’s place that he created is supposed to be safe from any villainous demons. However, it’s possible something can invade anytime.

“Still under some stress, Cadence?” the red pony messenger asked her when coming by her.

“Not so much, Fireblaze. I’m just worried for Shining Armor a tad bit.” she admits.

“Your husband will be fine. I fought with him in an unexpected battle once, so I know.” Fireblaze reassures.

Cadence smiles.

“Why have you joined with the pony military?” she asks him.

Fireblaze thinks about that question.

“Back when I was a filly, way before the Crystal Empire was free from being enslaved by Sombra, my mother died after coming face to face with a changeling.” Fireblaze shook, “And after that invasion on Canterlot by Chrysalis and her minions, I loathed what they attempted to do. Feeding, and attempting to kill anyone else I cared about after my mother died. When I died, I promised her soul one thing. That her death would be avenged, when a leader of a changeling is brought to justice! I also know damn well that Chrysalis is working alongside Volucris.”

He thought about Discord for a minute as well, thinking of the pain he felt when Fluttershy was manipulated. Then he thought about Twilight.

“My idols, Twilight and her friends, won’t be the last ones that will be brainwashed. I want to be like Discord, somepony who won’t stop using what they got until they succeed at protecting someone. Then the others, like the foxes, dog, and gnome. They got guts as well. Me, I haven’t fought for a couple years now. I just simply gave messages. What I really want now, is the energy to go fight a damn changeling!”

Cadence is awed by such an explanation of what’s in his mind. She even placed her hoof on his shoulder.

“Your mother will still be proud of you. However, I don’t think avenging something will revive her soul.” she says.

Fireblaze nods. It’s such a complicated matter right now.

Just then, a green mist suddenly appears. Fireblaze and Cadence eye up at the mysterious clouds that are suddenly appearing in the realm. Then, nasty coughing is heard. Cadence turns to the parasprites no longer having silly faces, or just doing the right thing:THEY’RE DYING! Each parasprite has fear in their eyes as they cough out blood, and drop dead to the ground. The fillies cry in horror and sadness for them, as the other ponies become shocked, wondering what’s going on. In an instant, Cadence figures it out.

“GET EVERYPONY OUT OF HERE! WE’RE BEING ATTACKED!” Cadence yells out to the guards and Fireblaze.

The guards nod, and find every pony that can find so they can escape to the nearest realm door exit. Fireblaze helps the guards by protecting the fillies, who just discover THE WEEDS, erupting and tearing through the realm ground. As they try to make their kill, Fireblaze defends and protects the fillies with his sword, cutting through the weeds, and having them spurt out slime.

“GO!” Fireblaze tells the young fillies.

The young fillies agree, and find their parents as fast as they could. While the guards and Fireblaze keep fighting off the weeds that instantly appear, Cadence helps Discord’s walking door stay calm, and guides the ponies out the door in an emergency file as soon as it opens.

“EVERYPONY STAY TOGETHER!” she advised.

It’s very good how the demonic weeds didn’t catch them so far. Very soon, Discord’s realm doesn’t looks chaotic in a playful way at all. The sky becomes red, and the realm barrier soon breaks, revealing the real world of Equestria that’s still dark and grim. The walking door even breaks, dying. Cadence carries her sword while running with the survivors.

“FALL BACK!” she calls to her guards.

The guards then follow her and the survivors, along with Fireblaze. Still, the red pony still feels like it’s all so simple. It has to be a plan to catch them. Sure enough…

THE WEEDS GROW BIGGER AS THEY TEAR FROM THE GROUND, IN FRONT OF CADENCE AND THE OTHER PONIES.

When the guards rush toward them, to pull out their swords and protect them ,the weeds increases in size so planning to attack them is impossible. The weeds then surround Cadence and her other pony acquaintances.

Fireblaze is now outside the surrounding, running around and thinking how to get in. The dark fog even smashes to the ground, making things hard for him to see his view.

“You can do 20% better than that!” a mysterious, taunting voice called out.

Fireblaze can recognize the pony that would talk like that. RAINBOW DASH!

“RAINBOW! This isn’t like you! SNAP OUT OF IT!” Fireblaze calls out in horror, “Can’t you see everpony is getting hurt?”

“Like I ever used to care.” her voice said menacingly.

Then Fireblaze wept in fear as he kept walking and looking for Rainbow Dash. Finally, a gust of wind swoops up into the air, as Rainbow Dash appears, but different now as she was worst. She wears steel hoof shoes with their cute mark on them, and she smiles to him. But she was brainwashed now, like the other main six.

“So who dare challenge me, the Queen of the air?” the corrupted Rainbow Dash yells out.

“Rainbow Dash, this is not you. You are not like this, and Scootaloo misses you too.” Fireblaze tries to talk sense into her.

“HA! That little Squirt? She will DIE with the others! “ Rainbow Dash retorts.

“I am going to snap you back to normal, Rainbow Dash, and then Volucris will be NEXT!” Fireblaze screams.

“HA! I AM STRONGER THAN YOU, BLAZE, AND I DARE YOU TRY TO BRING ME BACK TO NORMAL, BUT YOU CAN’T!” Rainbow Dash sneers.

“Oh, I WILL! NOW, TIME TO SEE A PONY CHANGE INTO A DRAGON!” he shrieks.

“HUH?”

No pony ever knew it, but a while back before Fireblaze was born, his mother had an unexpected relationship with a dragon. After the changelings ganged up to make her die, his father had to help his son fend for himself, and teach him the dragon powers transferred to him, in case of such emergency. The red dragon did everything he could to help his son Fireblaze become a brave fighter. And now, Fireblaze knew he had to use everything he learned at this moment!

“HENISH TRANSFORME!” Fireblaze screams.

Then Fireblaze wings became Dragon wings, as his tail went into Dragon tail, his eyes turn into Dragon slit like eyes like the evil Rainbow Dash, but yellow, as his teeth grow into fangs and then fire cover him then once he was finishes the fire vanish as he was a Red Dragon now.

“FIREBLAZE: DRAGON FORM! WITH THIS CLAW OF MIND I WILL DEFEAT YOU, CORRUPTED RAINBOW DASH! AND I WILL BRING BACK THE REAL RAINBOW DASH THAT WON’T HARM HER FRIENDS. ONE THAT WON’T HARM HER LOVED ONES AND ONE WHO ALWAYS HAD LOYALTY TO HER FRIENDS!” he shouts.

Rainbow Dash was laughing at this.

“LOYALTY, SCHMOYALTY! LET ME SHOW YOU!” the corrupted Rainbow Dash scoffs.

Then she went for her first attack as she flew into the air and coming down.

“DARK TORNADO SLASH!” Rainbow Dash shouts.

“SHINING CLAW SLASH!” Fireblaze shouts.

Then Fireblaze’s claw glows bright, as he blocks that attack. Then an explosion came out.

“WHAT?” Rainbow Dash screams.

“You think I Am weak? LET ME SHOW YOU!” Fireblaze screams.

Then Fireblaze began to glow red as he began to do his next attack.

“LIGHTING BLAST!” Rainbow Dash shrieks.

Then she sends her attack towards Fireblaze.

“FIRESTORM!” Fireblaze shouts.

Then the attacks cancel each other out, just as the corrupt Rainbow Dash sees this.

“OK! THAT’S IT! TIME FOR A DOUBLE SONIC RAINBOOM!” Rainbow Dash screams.

Then the corrupt Rainbow Dash flies into the air as Fireblaze began to glow bright red, and then blue. Then he began to fly into the air at super speed.

“DOUBLE SONIC RAINBOOM!”

“FIRE AND ICE FUSION RAINBOOM!”
________________________________________

Back at the Crystal Empire, Discord opens the bottom entrance to the wine cellar, and after he comes out, the foxes, fillies, Ian, Leo, Shining Armor, and guards come out with him.

“Well, we’re in.” Leo said.

“You ready, girls?” Discord asks the fillies.

“Sure.” Sweetie Belle responds.

“Let’s find these documents!” Scootaloo cheers.

Tails holds on to his cousin T.J. real tightly, ready to protect his injured cousin. The foxes both nod.

“We’re ready too.” Tails said.

The gang then rushes out the cellar door, and split in their planned directions.

“BE CAREFUL!” Apple Bloom calls to Ian as she runs with her friends.

“I’m a diamond dog, I’m always ready for danger.” he calls back, “And I survive it!”

Ian, Leo, Shining Armor, and the guards then rush through the steam rooms of the palace, until they found the stairs that take them to the main hallway. They then rush through the hallway to make it into the main corridor dome of the palace. Finally, they rush to the door, and open it quietly to make sure they make a safe entrance for their rescue mission. Shining Armor looks devastated as he sees his own civilian friends being tied down by the weeds, and having their love and energy sucked out of them. Not only by the weeds, but also…

“Twilight…” Shining Armor shook in horror.

The purple alicorn who’s now more worse from being brainwashed, tends to the work of torturing and draining these victims. Her horn glows green, with blood twirling around it. The cape she’s also wearing makes her similar to Shining Armor’s other enemy, Sombra. Then, Twilight stops for a minute.

“Why don’t you come out and play with your sister, Shining Armor?” she coos.

Shining Armor shook more. Does she know they’re there? Before thinking of what to do, black weeds suddenly grow from the corridor ground, and blocks his, Ian’s, Leo’s, and the two guards’ path. The demonic plants then push them outside the door, until they fall in front of the evil Twilight. Volucris also magically appears, along with the brainwashed Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity walking beside Twilight.

“We found more survivors near the cupcake shop.” the evil Rarity scowls.

“Awwww. Your brother is alive….” evil Pinkie giggles.

“What should we do, Volucris our master?” the manipulated Applejack asks.

Volucris observes the face on Shining Armor.

“I’ll be seeing my sister Chrysalis at the inside of the palace any time now.” she chuckles, “While she congratulates me, Twilight…. you do what you want with your brother…”

Twilight then approaches her brother. Ian and Leo feel scared for him, while the evil Pinkie Pie lifts up Shining Armor’s guards with her dark magic, and rips out their energy. Shining Armor is now horrified in such a high level.

“Twilight… please…” Shining Armor begged.

Volucris heads to the palace doors, while Twilight has her horn collide with his. She smirks at this demise, just when she’s going to start. Then, a huge colorful bang in the sky is made and heard.

The fight with Fireblaze and corrupted Rainbow Dash was just happening when the good guys entered into the kingdom. Now, the two Rainbooms hit each other as the big explosion happens. Then every army, even Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie see this too. Shining Armor, Leo and Ian also look at the sky in surprise.

“Man, I never thought I see this happen…” Shining Armor said in awe.

Volucris also sees this and wasn’t happy.

“DANG! I didn’t knew Fireblaze would be this powerful as my corrupted Main Six. I think I need to brainwash him too. This way, he can help us succeed!” Volucris decides, “CHANGELINGS! GET RAINBOW DASH AND FIREBLAZE BEFORE THEIR FRIENDS DO!”

“There’s no doubt in my heart that Discord, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Tails, and TJ are busy. But they will sacrifice anything to stop you!” Ian says in defiance, “I also know William and Spike will do anything to escape.”

Shining Armor knew Ian isn’t saying too much. He remains calm, but gives his defiant look at Volucris.

“You still don’t have a chance of winning…” Leo snarls.

Volucris smirks.

“If you talk about our other friends, than they must be in the castle.” she snickers, “But what to do with you three? I don’t know yet… Keep them alive and impression them Twilight. We’ll deal with them later.”

Twilight than has the weeds bind Shining Armor, Leo, and Ian. Volucris then rubs her hoof harshly on Shining Armor’s face, as he sneers at her.

“Face it, you failed your mission.” she laughs.

Then Volucris enters the palace, tending to the rest of her sinister goals.
________________________________________

Just when Volucris and the brainwashed Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie, and Rarity captured Shining Armor, Ian, and Leo, the rest of the gang rushes through the glass covered halls that lead to the Crystal Library. Discord looks up at the ceiling window, then at the books. The fillies also scatter through the room, searching for any documents, or scrolls. The information HAS to be there somewhere. Meanwhile, Tails keeps his close eye on TJ, and rubs his wound gently every two minutes.

Then, the double rainboom explosion in the sky appears. The gang in the library is, now watching the same explosion that Volucris, the corrupted Twilight and her friends, Shining Armor, Ian, and Leo noticed.

“WHAT THE.....?!?” Discord says in surprise.

“LOOK!” Tails shouts.

“FIREBLAZE AND RAINBOW DASH!” Scootaloo screams.

They shake in shock after they saw the explosion.

“Come on, we can’t be distracted! Everypony, KEEP LOOKING!” Discord shouts.

The fillies nod, and look inch to feet through the vast room of books. It almost took ten minutes, but there comes a point when Sweetie Belle notices a silver box decorated with diamonds that is covered with books accidentally toppled on the floor. She then walks slowly to it, and brushes off the mess on top of the box. She then opens it, seeing documents and scrolls. She reads them just to make sure these scrolls are the ones they’re looking for. Then, she finds the word that knows these papers are useful. VOLUCRIS!

“GUYS! I FOUND THE SCROLLS!” she screams in excitement.

Discord, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo perk up their ears when they hear this, and rush back to the middle of the library to meet up with Sweetie Belle carrying the scrolls. Tails also comes into the middle, carrying TJ by his side.

CRASH!

That sudden noise is suddenly made loudly as the glass ceiling breaks into a snowfall of destruction. The group cowers in fear, and then looks up to see the cause. Volucris floats in the air, with the most vicious look on her face as possible. Then, somepony else flies by Volucris. CHRYSALIS!

“Well my dear sister. It’s good to see you again…” she snickers while eyeing the group, “Thanks for giving the heads start for me.”
“They are so close to think that they can defeat me…” Volucris muses.

Volucris then sees Scootaloo, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle as she smiles.

“Seems that those three do miss their sisters. Time for a family reunion, but under my control.” she sneers.

Then she sent a message to Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Rarity.

“Capture your sisters, your brother, and Spike, Twilight, and force them to join our side this way. I want to see the look on Tails' pathetic face! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Applejack reply in Mind link with Volucris. “Yes, Queen Volucris!”

Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack than instantly appear in front of Discord, the fillies, and the foxes with their black magic. The smiles on their manipulated faces are quite bloodthirsty and vicious.

“I took care of Fireblaze just to let you know.” she announces to the good guys, “He’ll be under interrogation until he joins us.”

Discord shakes in disbelief.

“And Twilight is now looking for Spikey-Wikey…” Rarity laughs

“How can you do this to your friends?” Discord whimpers, “We’re your buddies. Please don’t do this…”

“UGH! Such a pathetic reformed ass.” Chrysalis snorts, “Get them…”

Then weeds with Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash cutie marks come underneath Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, and Scootaloo. Discord sees this, having his jaw drop.

“GIRLS, LOOK OUT!” Discord warned.

“HUH?” the fillies all say at once, as the weeds cover them, “WHAT THE…”

“I’LL SAVE YOU!” Discord says in his comedic yet heroic tone, ready to save his friends.

“OH NO YOU WON’T, BUSTER!” a voice shouts.

Then Fluttershy appears, and comes tackling Discord hard as she could while beating him up. Discord whimpers in agony and depression, as he slowly looks up at his friend. Tears fall from his face real fast, with the terrifying realization she’s not his friend any longer. She’s now under a changeling’s power.

“Fluttershy… please…” Discord cries softly.

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!” she screams as she slaps Discord, “MY NAME IS FLUTTERBRUTE FROM NOW ON!”

Discord weeps in sadness. Tails and TJ also try to interfere, but more weeds grab hold of them, restraining them in the process. The squeeze also worsens TJ’s wound.

“AAAAAARGGGGHHHHH!” TJ screams, as he winces in pain.

“STOP! YOU'RE HURTING MY COUSIN!!!” Tails yells.

“SHUT UP!” Flutterbrute screams, as her magic punches Tails in the face. He grimaces, swearing his vengeance under his breath.

Flutterbrute then looks at the terrified Discord.

“Please, let those fillies go…” Discord softly begs.

“Those three got a date with destiny, Discord, and this way, you’ll join too.” she replies.

“No…” Discord weeps in anxiety.

“I wonder if you attack them, every single pony. HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHA!” she laughs

Her horn then touches his forehead, with a fast green aura covering his eyes and horns. Tears go down his eyes real fast, when the enslaving spell now casts upon him.
"Damn....we've lost him.." T.J. growled.

Tails looks in horror at what’s about to happen. He then looks at the evil changeling sisters.

“Weeds, take these foxes to the dungeon to join their friends.” Chrysalis orders.

Volucris than drags the scrolls off the ground with her magic and looks at them.

“Such a shame.” Volucris sighs.

As Tails and TJ are taken away, they look at fear when Discord becomes brainwashed, and to see the scrolls BURN! Volucris destroyed the very advice that would have helped them stop her.

“You...ruthless...bastard...” Tails finally said, before the door closes behind the captive foxes.


Now coming through the end base of the mountains, Spike and William continue to follow the changeling.

“Say, had anyone notice that huge explosion in the sky a couple minutes ago?” William asks.

“It was faint, but I’d recognize a double rainboom.” Spike sighs, “I wondered who she was ordered to fight.”

“Whatever your guesses are do not concerns me…” Kaiba pants, “I just want to know were are. I hat the idea of being lost anywhere.”

“Well calm down Mr. Grouch.” William taunts, “Don’t you have a map in your backpack.”

Kaiba then puts an embarrassed look on his face, much to William and Spike’s surprise once again.

“I… I forgot the map.” Kaiba sheepishly admits.

“Well, that IS a good reason to feel embarrassed.” William adds.

“Come on, let’s just judge the directions by ourselves.” Spike advised, “I’m sure we’ll recognize we’re we are is we just concen…”

Spike’s eyes than widen at something catastrophic now in front of them. A military base once safe and filled with training ponies and guards, now gone. Piles of wood and weapons are on fire, and smoke rises in the sky. Ash is sinking into the ground, and a baby’s cry of an abandoned infant pony can be heard in these ruins. Spike, William, and Kaiba then rush to find the infant, and see it by a burning cabin, crying for its mother. Spike then rushes to it, and picks it up, calming it down and speaking softly to it.

“What do you think could’ve happened here?” William asks.

“The changelings.” Kaiba hissed, “MY kind must have done this…”

“We might have been traveling to long.” William shivers.

Spike then approaches back to William and Kaiba with the baby in his arms.

“This place doesn’t seem safe.” Spike admits when looking around, “Maybe we should…”

“DUCK!” William suddenly said.

Spike wonders what that’s supposed to mean, but then sees a huge black, slimy weed towering over the three heroes. It then slams to the ground, having Spike dodge the attack while protecting the baby. The weed then comes toward William, but William’s flexibility makes it impossible for him to be hit. The changeling then attacks the weed, using it razor sharp wings to cut it down and destroy it.

Then another weed with Twilight's Cutie Mark came and covered Spike, just as he drops the infant away from it.

“WHAT THE…?!” Spike shouts.

The weed then clutches onto Spike real tight.

“ANOTHER BLACK WEED! CHANGELING, HELP US GET THIS OFF OF SPIKE!” William requests.

Kaiba nods, and rushes to the weed to kick it at its root base. The weed squeals, and then knocks Kaiba down with its hard pedal. The changeling than comes back up to punch the weed, and tries to rip it’s grip off Spike. Just then, a boom knocks Kaiba down to the ground, having him fall beside William.

“You really had betrayed us, Kaiba…” a familiar voice calls out the ruin fire.

Spike recognizes the voice.

“Please don’t be evil. Please…” Spike prays, hoping that Twilight isn’t here to hurt anyone.

“Oh Spike, you hope very much. Yet there’s no hope left for you.” The evil Twilight snickers, as she now appears, right in front of William and Kaiba’s eyes.


Will our heroes escape their dangerous situation? Can they save the planet? Find out NEXT TIME!!!

Author's Note:

Tails: Hey-o, it's me, Tails!! We're really pulling through, and I've done my first Kamehameha Wave EVER!!!
T.J.: Bad news is, we've been captured, and they're gonna find the others and turn 'em evil!! What are we gonna DO?!
Tails: I'll TELL YOU WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO--FIGHT AND WIN!!! And now, that you're healed, we'll give those evil bastards a battle the likes of which has NEVER before been witnessed!!
William: Next time, on 'My Little Pony: Anime is Magic': "The Incredible Mightiest Vs. Mightiest!! Don't Underestimate The Super Kitsun-jin's Powers"
Discord: And watch for the full saga as a movie: "My Little Pony-Anime is Magic: The Super-Desicive Battle For Equestria" or "My Little Pony: Anime is Magic: The Greatest Powers Awaken"!!