• Published 9th Jul 2014
  • 1,879 Views, 7 Comments

Six Manipulations, Six Heroes - Matthew Stone



A new evil in Ponyville requires help from 2 new heroes from another universe! But can they win?

  • ...
41
 7
 1,879

A Mighty Blast of Rage!! The Kamehameha Wave

William and Spike have been through a miracle crawling through the aqueduct sewers they just hoped into, right after seeing it connected to the dungeon floor. It took at least thirty minutes to crawl through the dinky, smelly tunnel. The moment they come out of the aqueduct tunnel, the slimy water exit enters them into their new bizarre challenge yet.

Stretching out ten miles is a stone labyrinth, a vast maze that is such a important place to stand guard. There are even dried red leaves, cracking through the ground and dripping red blood.

“AW, COME ON!” William roars in frustration.

“If we want to get out of this castle alive,” Spike says, looking at the maze walls connecting to the evil Volucris castle, “We have to go as far as possible through this, without getting separated.”

They feel nervous, but with such bravery, they take a risk and enter the maze.

William also notices two lines being parallel from one another on the rocky ground, as he and Spike keep moving. Slimy slugs also stick to the walls, leaving green marks that look like bloody mucus.

“UGH! I know Rarity would hate this place!” William whines.

They made the next two turns of the labyrinth or so. Some of the three attempts of turns they made were dead ends. Eventually, they found their way to the new level of the labyrinth, where the walls and floors are completely made of red bricks. Slides are also connected to the drop offs or cliffs of this part of the maze, having them either go to dead ends, or a new room.

“Well, at least they have slides.” William said.

“Hey, look up there.” Spike said to William, pointing up to the sky.

The labyrinth is mainly outside, considering being connected to the aqueduct that leads to the inside dungeon. In the dark, moonlit sky, are flying changelings. They carry glowing weapons on the backs, all sharpened and ready to make it’s kill. It’s becoming clear to the dragon and worm that they’re preparing for another invasion.

Spike also shudders as he sees the leader of that changeling line. Twilight, who’s still brainwashed, is having them follow her to a new destruction plan.

“Twilight…” Spike knows it getting old to think about her being brainwashed, but he can’t help it. It’s all so disturbing and horrifying for him.

William looks around the atmosphere of the maze in the meantime, and then notices something out of order.

“Spike, I have the upmost imagination that this labyrinth is being guarded, top to bottom…” he stutters.

The walls then shake, much to William’s shock. Spike even turns to look with him, as one section the wall breaks into a giant slab. It then mystically falls to the ground, and grows…LEGS!

Spike can’t believe it, but the wall then grows arms at the different parallel sides that face vertically up. A head then grows at the top of the giant square slab, having a roman helmet on its head. It’s eyes glow the color of gold, as if it’s the new color of envy. The rock monster then forms a big stone hammer with his rocky hand. It raises it’s weapon up in the air, preparing for it’s attack.

“You must not escape…” the rock giant whispers.

“RUN!!!” William screams.

The worm and dragon then rush away to escape the upcoming attacks of the hammer, that makes a turbulent movement on the ground the moment it strikes. The rock creature than pulls it’s hammer back up, and chases after Spike and William, right through the hall like pathways.

The twists and turns of the maze almost acts infinite for the dragon and worm, as if they chose the wrong setting to try and survive. William and Spike then enter a new-leveled part of the labyrinth, with its floors and walls made glass. The glass is thick, but the pathways have ceilings covering the sections of the maze his time. Unfortunately, the paths are big enough to fit the rock monster inside these paths, having it still come after it’s two targets.

Spike and William knew they can’t separate or split, or else they might get lost, which will mean none of them will work together to find the maze exit. They also can’t afford to lose another friend, after they wrongfully got separated from the others. So, what to do?

Just before they can even think of an idea, they come to a dead end of the glass section of the labyrinth. The ending wall blockage is made with red wood. The rock giant then comes in front of Spike and William, blocking their other paths. He then backs them up to the point ending of the failing path. The monster stomps his foot on the ground, having it rumble, and bring William and Spike’s faces fat down. They are helpless and scared, as the monster raises his sword to strike them.

William then notices something approaching behind the rock monster. A CHANGELING! Is that thing controlling the monster? Spike notices too, wondering if it’s ready to make its order for the giant. An order to kill him and William.

Wait though… the changeling isn’t bothering to stop when giving the order. It just keeps running, toward the monster. Then…

KRACK!

THE CHANGELING ATTACKS IT! Is it protecting Spike and William. Spike looks in surprise and confusion as he sees the changeling slam his crooked hooves at the side of the monster. The monster then topples back a bit, grunting in pain an irritation.

The giant rock monster then raises it sword, now focusing it’s attention on fighting back at the changeling. The changeling pony also looked different to Spike. Sure its skin is black, but it has loner mane hair, which is pretty much clean, and colored red. It’s even wearing light blue vest.

The changeling then flies up into the air, to go real fast, having itself confuse the monster with its movements, until it has the ability to kick the helmet of the rock creature’s head. A clang is heard, and with the changeling’s final move, it slams his hooved hand on the forehead of the rock villain, having the creature crack and collapse into tiny pebble pieces in a quick minute. The changing then stomps its hooves back on the ground, kicking the sand forming from the crumbling rocks. The changeling then brushes its shaggy red tail, looking around the sand mountain to find something.

Spike observes the changeling in suspicion as the being finds it’s own backpack. The changeling then throws it on top of it’s own back. It then looks at William and Spike.

“Pathetic…” he puffs, trotting off.

“HEY! What is THAT supposed mean?” William demands, “You could just challenge us if you had the chance?”

William didn’t want to suggest that, but he felt like saying something to make a comeback.

“I have no interest in helping imprison other ponies.” the changeling scoffs, “I just want to quit this army.”

“Wait, why?” Spike asks, “Weren’t you made to help the invasion?”

“As I said, I have no interest.” the changeling responds, “I’m just a simple changeling who wants to be alone, and explore the world. So feel lucky I only saved you this once.”

“You know, you really aren’t what I’m suspecting you to be now. You know, the evil type.” William says.

The changeling sighs.

“My name is Kaiba.” he explains, “And it wasn’t my choice to join Volucris or Chrysalis. They made me, FORCED me to. I was none other than a slave for them those past ten years.”

For the first time, Spike and William are starting to feel empathy for such a creature. Slavery is such an abominable abuse after all.

“Then how did you escape?” William asked.

“The distraction of the arrival of Twilight and her companions gave me the chance to sneak off.” Kaiba answers, “I had to fight of more of my kind through the castle hallways, so now I’m leaving, hopefully to be alone.”

Spike then wonders.

“Since we’re leaving too, do you think you can show us the way out?” Spike requests.

“We’re not asking you to join our team, we just wanna leave this god awful maze!” William huffs.

The changeling looks back at them in annoyance.

“I have no interest in helping fugitives. I won’t let you come with me. Yet, you can still follow me to the way out.” Kaiba said.

Spike nods in understanding. He likes the way Kaiba acts like he doesn’t want to be a hero, just lost soul who wants to be free, like any other pony.

“I suggest you should jog, since I’m leaving fast.” Kaiba informs.

A screech than rises somewhere in the labyrinth.

“The other traitors will be searching this maze for any of us.” he continues.

William and Spike nod, as they follow the changeling through the rest of the maze. The glass sector is quite long, but after ten more minutes of no distracts, yet twist and turns, they make it to an arch exit that leads to the mountains, having the Everfree Forest part of it.

“I’ll be heading somewhere in through these woods. Be seeing you.” Kaiba sighs, starting his journey.

“Well, I’m tagging along.” William whispers to Spike, now following Kaiba.

“William, we should probably just leave him alone.” Spike cautions.

“But if we do follow him, just with distance, we might see if he’ll use his own directions to.. you know, pass by where we might find our friends.” William points out, “It’s the best thing we can do right now.”

Spike nods reluctantly, seeing William’s point. They then give Kaiba a little more distance, before they decide to follow him through the forest. Kaiba than looks back at the worm and dragon following him, then focusing his eyes back at the forest’s direction.

“Curious creatures.” he shudders, “Never fails…”



Shining Armor took his time training Tails and TJ, and have them control the fire powers he have transferred to them. The foxes will need these fire spells in case they come into battle with the changelings. Meanwhile, Cadence is showing Discord, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo how to use the red fire swords used for special missions, and important battles. The fire energy weapons and shields the crystal empire has saved had been protected and stored away for quite some time, and now these supplies are in the demand of being used at such a event.

Shining Armor starts his example moves, by blasting blue flames from his horn. Tails then steps back, and blasts the flame back with the red fire coming from his hand. Another blue flame then comes toward TJ, having him create a magic shield with his red fire movements.

“All right, good. There’s something else you should know about Volucris’ changelings though.” Shining Armor informs, “They’ll use fake skins like they always do to disguise themselves as someponies friends, to deceive them and attack them at the perfect moment. They’ll also act innocent as the pony they manipulated, to make one think the spell is broken, and then lure them into their vicious trap.”

This fact freaks out Tails.

“That’s why you’ll also use the spirit bomb, a flameless explosive that will create a smog to reveal the changelings’ trickeries.” Shining Armor said, “The big bang attack is something else you’ll also use when fighting. It’s a certain movement when you’ll manipulate the ground movements to attack your enemy.”

Shining Armor makes his training pose to have Tails ready to practice.

“Give this a try.” Shining Armor instructed.

He then creates a spell that makes a fake changeling, right in front of the foxes. The changeling than splits itself into thin air, and comes back in an unknown second behind Tails. It changes into a very young filly, and cries out in horror like it lost is mother. Tails turns, to see the innocent look in the filly’s eyes. Tails then expands his spirit bomb, and makes a harmless puff that strikes the changeling’s face, revealing it’s true form.

The fake changeling then makes it training attack on Tails, having the fox fall back. He then makes his big bang attack, but keeps it under control so the whole cave won’t collapse. The cracks forming through the ground then rises, having the rock splitings hit the changeling, knocking it down to the ground. The changeling then disappears by Shining Armor’s command, after Tails gets the hang of it.

“You’re doing well, and quite fast.” Shining Armor congratulates to Tails.

Tails grins with self-esteem in his pride. One of the guards then enters the training room.

“Sir, somepony has arrived to this cove. He calls himself by the name Firebaze.” the guard informs.

Shining Armor looks at the guard, and then at the foxes.

“Fireblaze is our official messenger of the Crystal Empire.” he explains to them. He then looks back at the guard. “Let him in.”

In a minute, Fireblaze enters the room, with a cloak covering his face. Discord looks with the Cutie Mark Crusaders at his appearance. He looks like he’s 16, but he’s also a pegasi pony. His body is red, with orange and gold hair, including his tail. He wears a blue vest, and silver armor shoes on his hooves. His eyes are gold, and he has a fire cutie mark. Fireblaze then approaches Shining Armor, with a grim look on his face.

“I’ve scanned the landscapes that led to Ponyville and Canterlot. I then went back to one of our military base camps we set up.” Fireblaze said, “However…”

Fireblaze shudders in fear as he brings up the worst thing he’d seen.

“It was attacked. Volucris had her changelings take it down! The pack at that attack, it was led by Fluttershy….”

Discord goes ballistic, and kneels to the floor, shaking his head in shock.

“I saw the patterns the fiends made on each military base. They already took down three, and captured the pony guards and soldiers.” Fireblaze continues, “I had heard them kept silent about this place, no changeling found out yet. The cove won’t be safe to be hiding for too long, I should warn you. In any case, Volucris might possibly trap us here, and use us as her feast.”

“That may be impossible.” Shining Armor said sternly.

“There’s always another way we can hide the other ponies.” Fireblaze insists, “I must have you understand, we should relocate just in case.”

Discord finally snaps out of his depression, and starts to act brave. They’ve trained for hours this morning, but are they ready? Discord has to ask Shining Armor, but first…

“I have a portal to my chaos realm, our pony friends can hide there.” Discord offered to Shining Armor.

“Chaos realm?” Shining Armor sighs, “Discord…”

“It’s an unknown place!” Discord reassures, “It will be safe for everypony since Volucris won’t find it.”

“He makes a good point.” Fireblaze agrees.

Shining Armor than nods in approval. He then signals his soldiers to find everypony in the cove, and have them set to relocate.

“I also need to know, should we leave for the Crystal Empire right away?” Discord asks, “I know we had little time training, but three army bases are already destroyed.”

Leo nods, understanding Discord.

“There’s no foreshadowing when our training gets interrupted possibly. We must do more of it, but…” Leo breathes out.

“Yes, that’s true. Given the limited choices we have, we must find the catacombs tonight.” Shining Armor said, “We already taught you the best advice possible about you spell powers and weapons anyway.”

“Then we’ll find these scrolls too? This may be our chance.” Tails says in determination.

“Yes, we will find them.” Cadence agrees, “We must do it sooner before Volucris causes more harm.”

Shining Armor then looks at the gang. Discord, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo are holding their red swords, wrapped on their backs with a belt. Tails, TJ, Ian, and Leo are set with backpacks, and staffs on their hands.

“We’ll leave tonight.” Shining Armor declares.


As soon as Discord helps the guards gets situated to relocate the other ponies, Shining Armor approaches the barrier of the cove, looking around to make sure everything is safe to start the journey. He comes back to let Discord, the foxes, cutie mark crusaders, Ian, and Leo that it’s time.

“I’ll be with the other ponies to tend to their needs.” Cadence assures.

“A couple of my guards will also come to assist us.” Shining Armor says to the gang, as the guards come beside him, “Okay…”

There was a rush in their nervous systems when they leave their sanctuary. They go out in a row one by one, wearing cloaks over their heads, and carrying their weapons in case of defense. They then cross the moat that makes the split between bigger land and the cove itself. It’s real dark out right now, the sky also being pitch black as a nightmare color. Fog also hikes through the fields the gang hikes through, having the clouds walk like they’re ghosts.

In the distance from a bigger hill, one of the guards notices a black weed navigating it’s path, and searching for any remaining ponies. The other guard sighs in relief, knowing the weed won’t figure where they are from quite a ways. Still, it’s best to keep distance, be as far or somewhere in between.

“The catacomb entrance will be in an abandoned cemetery that wasn’t used for centuries.” Shining Armor informs, “Kingdoms moved from area to area over generations, and not everything was changed. The cemeteries were one of those areas we didn’t relocate; it will be about twenty minutes before we find it. Remember, stay guard of yourselves in case something lurks in the fog.”

Discord nods real fast, and keeps his eyes peeled. The young fillies even act out that they’re in real close watch, using their karate poses. Leo just clutches onto his staff real tightly, while Ian turns to face the two foxes.

“You sure you’re ready to use these powers.” he asked.

“Of course I am!” Tails said in confidence, “Though I wish I had more time to practice.”

“Better make due of what will still have.” TJ advised.

“The Kamehameha wave is just something I don’t understand yet though.” Tails says, “I just have to keep focus.”

The group then arrives at the area, that’s distant from the welcoming entryway of the cemetery, only to reveal something drastic. The black weeds, path by path, are monitoring the catacomb entrance and whole graveyard itself. The weeds even have eyes this time, the color of blood red.

“Volucris must have too precautions.” Shining Armor mutters, “We have to find a way to distract these and things, maybe destroy them.”

Discord snaps his fingers, to make a fake hologram of themselves, that’s just near the cemetery on the other side. The weed than notice the flukes, and thinking they’re real, chase after the mischievous clones, though one weed still eyes through the graveyard.

The gang sneaks in real slowly, hiding from hill to hill. Apple Bloom then nods to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, saying that they will draw the creature’s attention. Leo can then come from behind the distracted weed, and destroy it with his stick with the help of a magical aura made by Discord. The plan now comes to play, as Shining Armor permits Apple Bloom to make her first flashing move. The weed was focused on Apple Bloom’s speed, but then gets torn apart from its decision when it sees Scootaloo jumping over the weed’s head. The weed attempts to strike the pegasi filly, but then gets preoccupied when Sweetie Belle sticks her tongue in front of it. The unicorn filly then moves rapidly in random circles around the creature, until the weed monster tangles itself up. The weed monster makes vile noises, just as Leo jumps into the air, and stabs the weed through the heart with his magical staff. Such teamwork makes the weed sigh, and shrivel up before it’s no more.

Shining Armor was impressed of the progress that’s coming along. While Apple Bloom congratulates Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, Leo heads toward the catacomb entrance, and looks at the other weed coming back from a mile away.

“It’s coming.” Leo warned.

Shining Armor nods, and signals the rest of the gang to follow him. The entrance has sculpted skulls on the frame of the doorway. The door that partly closed the entrance is a rusty bar gate, and it makes a creaky whine as it opens. The guards walk close by Shining Armor as they enter, followed by Leo, Ian, and Discord. The foxes also stay behind the fillies to make sure such other demons don’t catch those young rascals. When inside, Tails closes the rusty door.

The corridor of the catacombs was filled with archways leading to new halls. However, the entrance of the new halls looks dark and really sinister. The main walking corridor the group walks through has torches hanging on the walls to fill in the light. Discord shudders at the pony hair that was ripped off old ponies from long ago. Very little bones can also be seen through this twenty-mile corridor.

“The catacombs have rarely been used to store such dead bodies of anypony’s, or monsters, ever since they once accumulated near the empires.” Shining Armor explains, “We cleaned out these corridors and burned the corpses to ash. That’s why this hall is now an escape passageway from this moment on.”

Tails nods in understanding, while TJ clutches to his ray gun.

“I was told by him that I can create a Dodon Ray with my gun.” TJ told Tails.

“Really?” Tails asked in awe, “What’s that?”

“I don’t know what the Dodon does yet really.” TJ admits, “I just hope I’m careful, just because of this delicate atmosphere.”

Tails nods. Leo smiles as he looks at the foxes. He likes how they’re fascinated by the new magic they’re learning, along with the fillies. Then, Leo comes to a halt, bringing a really concerned look upon his face. Shining Armor turns back to see the gnome being suspicious.

“Is there anything wrong?” Shinning Armor asks him.

“Yes, there is.” Leo said, “Discord’s magic on my stick is already vibrating very rapidly on my hand. I assume it means an eviler magic is close to us.”

Ian looks at the staff, along with Discord. The lord of chaos grins at the method he used for the staff, but then becomes serious as he looks toward the continuous hall with Shining Armor.

“Then we’re not alone.” Shining Armor said in fear.

The guards by the pony prince stand in position, as they see brown lights flickering at the distance. It all seemed so silent to the gang, which is exactly why that’s creepy. The foxes even grimace at the drips of water becoming bigger, compared to when they last walked by other drips in this catacomb. Then, something mysteriously sneaks behind Tails. Brown slime.

SCREEEEEEEEEE!

The sound of the creature is terrifying as it strikes Discord on the face, having some blood spit out his mouth. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo rush to help the injured Discord who fell to the ground, but are immediately stopped by another violent swipe as the crusader fillies get knocked to the wall. The guards stand in position and begin to fire their crossbow arrows toward the violent beast. However, the best catches both arrows that came toward it, and throws it real fast to pierce the guards through the legs. Shining Armor looks in dismay at the appearance of the creature. It looks like they very combination and mix of a werewolf and yeti, except it’s eight feet tall. The face is very scary and gruesome, and almost has a resemblance of a devil’s assisting demon. The eyes are all black, and its teeth are real sharp, along with its pointy ears.

“By the power of Volucris….” the creature snarls, “DIE!!!!”

The monster than expands it’s clawed nails from its fingers, and begins to fight Shining Armor. The pony prince shields and defends himself with his silver sword, against the razor sharp nails. Sparks fly in the room as the collisions happen at least ten times before the creature finally knocks Shining Armor unconscious.

“SHINING ARMOR!” Scootaloo wails.

“Oh, NOW IT’S ON!” Discord yells in anger.

The lord of chaos rushes up to grab the brown furred monster from behind, and turns himself into a sumo wrestler with his magic. He has a brief moment of success when pinning the monster to the ground, but the creature manages to move it’s arm, and grab Discord by his neck, squeezing real tightly. Discord coughs and wheezes, as he turns back into his normal self. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo run toward the monster to kick its legs.

“LET GO OF OUR FRIEND!” Apple Bloom screams.

The monster treats Apple Bloom as a ragdoll, and picks her up to slam her hard to the ground. The creature then pins Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo with such haste, precisely with it’s big foot.

“No… don’t hurt them…” Discord begs.

Leo and Ian try to help the fillies and Discord, but the weeds suddenly appear, blocking their path. As for the foxes, they managed to sneak past the weeds with out being noticed. The tip toeing movements against the wall felt like climbing through a steep mine tunnel, except you feel more concerned about the death trap that’s right in front of you. Tails and TJ kept hold of their breath as they managed to get by.

TJ also forgets about hesitating, as soon as he sees the brown monster close to killing Discord with its death grip, along with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo nearly being crushed by the deadly weight of the foot. Kicking into action, TJ pulls up his ray gun, and while jumping in the air, shoots its Dodon Ray that’s bright yellow light. The electric sparks also surround the ray, as it strikes the monster. The demon yeti creature falls back quickly, releasing Discord, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo from the death grips.

The best gets back up, focusing its rage toward TJ. The fox holding the guns fires his Dodon ray again and again, twirling in the air to also avoid the sharp strikes coming from the beast’s paws. The fight is lasting a couple extra minutes, while Ian and Leo fight against the weeds assisting the furry yeti villain. Ian uses his claws to rip through the weeds one by one, while biting hem through their necks. Leo uses the magic staff to use it as a boomerang, having it hit the weeds from all around until it comes back to his hand.

TJ was on a roll, while he stands in front of Discord and the fillies to protect them, just as they are protecting Shining Armor and his guards. But then, the creature summons one of its weed to grab TJ’s hand, and twist it real hard. Pain enters TJ as the bone on his wrist snaps, sending an excruciating signal to his sensitive brain. Discord and the fillies look in horror, along with Ian and Leo. The monster is once again close to winning. Discord rises, ready to fight it to protect TJ.

“WAIT!” Tails yells to Discord in reassurance, staggering to his feet, “This one is mine.”

Discord nods. The creature then makes a nasty grin, and stomps forward towards Tails.

“Weakling fox…” the monster sneers, raising its sharp hand for the kill, “How can one like you stop me….”

Tails decided to try the Kamehameha Wave. He cupped his hands and put them to the side. He chanted: "SUPER...KAIO-KEN TIMES THREE KA....ME.....HA....ME....HA..........!!!!!!"

The beast’s eyes widen in shock, as it looks into the light. A blue and white energy blast fired from Tails’ palm in an instant, incinerating the monster and making a gargantuan hole in the wall. The monster instantly is gone, along with the terrible assisting weeds that now fall to the ground. Everyone in this catacomb is now safe.

Tails stared down at his hands in amazement.

"Wow....I actually did it!!! I AM INCREDIBLE!!!" He laughed, amazed at his awesome powers.

Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Ian give Tails a fist bump for a job well done. Shining Armor also comes back to being conscious, seeing the successful victory this group had, and noticing that Tails used his power quite well. A little blue aura floats on Tails hands before he brushes it off.

"Wow, Tails, you've improved since you got here." Shining Armor smiled.

"Say, thanks!" Tails grinned.

“TJ!” Discord cries in alarm.

TJ’s hand is very swollen from the wound of the monster. Discord tries to use his magic real slowly to heal it, but it’s only making it worse on TJ.

“I’m so sorry…” Discord stutters when he fails to help with TJ’s wound.

“It’s… it’s fine.” TJ whimpers.

“Here, I’ll handle this!” Tails said in a worried tone.

The two tailed fox took out his first aid kit from the knapsack he is carrying during his quest. He grabbed the bandages and some ointment, and tends to TJ’s hand as fast as he could. The wound is starting to feel less painful for Tails’ cousin, though the injury still stings.

“You can’t fight in this condition…” Tails finally said.

“I’ll manage…” TJ said.

“No, Tails is right.” Shining Armor tells TJ, “Until we find a harmless spell to help the wound, you better let your friends protect and defend you until your hand heals.”

TJ finally nods.

“We’re at least ten minutes away from the underground entrance to the Crystal Palace.” Shining Armor continues, “I recognize some of these cave crystals anywhere.”

The gang looks where Shining Armor is pointing, while the guards check on one another to see if they’re okay. Tiny crystals are sticking out of the dirt ground of the catacombs for the rest of the path. Leo then pulls out a map of the Crystal Empire from his bag, the exact planning copy they need to know the castle, and where to go next.

“We’ll be entering a wine cellar from the ground entrance.” Leo said while pointing at the diagram of the castle rooms, “Once we evade that room, Ian and I will go with Shining Armor and his guards to find any victims who are being held hostage by the weeds. Discord and the fillies will go find the library where the hidden scrolls are.”

Discord then looks at the two foxes.

“You want to come with us? Mission will work greater with foxes.” the lord of chaos asks with a grin.

Tails smiles at Discord and agrees.

“We better tend to TJ on the way too.” Apple Bloom points out.

“Well, let’s go inside the palace then.” Scootaloo said.