• Published 9th Jul 2014
  • 1,871 Views, 7 Comments

Six Manipulations, Six Heroes - Matthew Stone



A new evil in Ponyville requires help from 2 new heroes from another universe! But can they win?

  • ...
41
 7
 1,871

The Scheme is Set!! Mokuba's Great Plan

After everypony gets out of the cove, the six pony friends guide them all farther away from the disaster to protect them. The field they’re going through is peaceful. But then…

“YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM US SO EASILY?” a voice erupts.

Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy look up to see their clones flying overhead to knock them to the ground. They then pin them, but the heroes kick them off and accept their challenge!

“EVERYPONY! Find shelter and protect each other as much as possible!” Twilight tells the pony victims, “We’ll distract them! GO!”

The ponies then run away in terror, hugging their loved ones on the way.

Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy then stand in place as their evil clones pace slowly like they’re going to kill their prey. Then they all yell at once, as they start their fight!

During the battle, Rainbow Dash fights against their evil clone.

“WE’RE GOING TO SHOW YOU A THING OR TWO, YOU FAKER!” Rainbow Dash yells.

“HA! YOU’RE THE FAKER!” Rainbow Briar snaps back.

The pegasi ponies then fly to the sky as the clone come after her. Rainbow Dash comes to her enemy with a sonic rainboom, giving Rainbow Briar the ultimate punch.

In the distance of the sky, Rainbow Dash can also see Fireblaze flying upwards to fight Fireburn. Fireblaze uses his dragon powers to create firing arrows with his mind control, aiming it towards his evil clone rival. Fireburn than darts towards Fireblaze and scorches the side of his chest, having him scream in pain. During Scootaloo’s fight in the cove, the young filly flies through the sky close to Rainbow Dash, just to dodge the deadly flying moves that her dark clone has created on her own. Scootaloo was lucky enough to learn the defense steps Cadence taught her a while back before this even happened.

Meanwhile on the ground, Skull magically appears by Fluttershy to help.

“Just escaped the hive.” he said, “You need any help.”

“Yes, please.” Fluttershy nods.

Nightmare Darkness then comes close to Skull, and Flutterbrute comes to his side.

Now, Skull and Fluttershy fight against Nightmare Darkness and Flutterbrute.

“YOU’RE SO MEAN TO EVERYONE!” Fluttershy berates at her enemies.

“OH, BOO HOO!” Flutterbrute taunts, “WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, WHIMP?”

FACE IT, WE’RE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU!” Nightmare Darkness laughs.

“We’ll see about that!” Skull seethes.

With that, he turns into Darkness. He then jumps toward the evil nightmare pony, and uses his slimly whip powers to attack the evil clone. Nightmare Darkness then defends the attack the good version of Darkness made, and jumps to his neck to try and suffocate him. Fluttershy uses her anger to throw every punch possible at Flutterbrute. Flutterbrute dodges the last throw, and knocks Fluttershy out with one of her wings. Such a blow nearly defeated the kind pegasi, but she refuses to back down. She keeps fighting by having her four hooves throw faster punches.

Close to Fluttershy and Skull’s fight, Twilight comes face to face with Twivine.

“I represent good magic!” Twilight said in defiance, “And I am going to beat you!”

“OH, YOU ARE SO DEAD!” Twivine sneers.

Twilight’s rays coming out of her horn blasts at Twivine, as the evil clone has her vines rip out to try and strike the purple alicorn. Twilight then flies up, to make a pattern that tricks one of the vines to strike Twivine. This enrages the evil clone, as she then flies to try and smash Twilight to the ground with both hooves. She fails as she comes closer, having Twilight shoot a beam from her hoof to pulverize Twivine by the chest.

Under Twilight’s fight, Applejack and starts to fight Appleplant.

“Now we’ll see who the better sister is are after I defat you, chump.” Appleplant said evilly.

“WELL I’M GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON ABOUT WHAT REAL SISTERHOOD IS LIKE WHEN WE FIGHT TO PROTECT!” Applejack retorts back.

The farm ponies start their fight with ropes. Appleplant uses it as a whip to try and strike Applejack with it’s deadly nips. Applejack then uses her own rope to make a mighty snap brake against Appleplant’s skin, making it more excruciating than the rope burn Appleplant grazes to Applejack next. More whip movements occur with Applejack dancing away at the evil rope movements.

Back at the mountain cove, when Apple Bloom fights Apple Vine, the evil clone tries to pull a noose over the filly’s head, after sneaking up from behind in such surprise. The clone tries to tighten the noose, making Apple Bloom wheeze in agony. The young filly then punches back with her inner strength, and sends Apple Vine back, followed by a lasso move to bind the clone’s feet together. Apple Bloom then pulls the bind, and jumps on Apple Vine to pin her to the ground.

“SUBMIT!” Apple Bloom said in a very strict tone.



While Applejack makes good progress, Rarity comes against Rarivine.

“YUCK! Your clothes look tacky!” Rarity said to the clones for a brief moment.

“OH YEAH! WELL YOU LOOK WORSE THAN UGLY!” Rarivine spat back.

Rarity then comes at Rarivine with repeating slap movements with her hooves. Rarivine then pushes Rarity down to the dirty ground, and misses her target when attempting to punch. Rarity keeps running past everyone to try and tire out Rarivine as she chases her.



At the mountain, Sweetie Belle uses one of her capes from her backpack as a weapon, to fill rocks inside and turn her bunched cape into a mallet like movement, just so she can try and knock out Spice Belle hard and good. The filly swings and swings, while Spice Belle dodges and dodges. However, Spice Belle isn’t only dodging for nothing. Because she too, uses her magic to create her own mallet to swing it back towards Sweetie Belle. The good filly yelps, as she speeds faster with her defense steps and weapon swinging.

Close to Sweetie Belle’s fight, Pinkie Pie fights against her evil clone.

“Come on smiley face, copy me…” Pinkie Pie said in a martial arts voice.

“How about no?” her evil clone answers, “However, I will give you a deadly surprise…”

They then grab out their own party canons, and fire away at one another. Pinkie flies up to the sky to make a huge blast towards her clone’s canon. She almost destroys it, until the clone throws her canon to the air to knock the jumping Pinkie hard to the ground. Pinkie can also feel her spine snap a little, but she can still move. She then looks real angrily at her clone, and this time rushes in without the canon, so she can fist fight it personally.



So far, the fight between Volucris was going really well for Spike, Discord, Tails, TJ, and Mokuba. Spike uses the green flames fro his mouth to strike and burn Volucris with the third degree temperature. Volucris ducks down to miss, but not before being exploded to the air by Discord’s surprise mine field attack he created with his chaos. The mischievous chaos lord then snickers as he uses his long tail to grab Volucris by her leg, and throw her to the side of the mountain wall. Volucris pulls out a blade to try and kill Discord, but Mokuba flies in front of her to protect him, using his magic to force Volucris back to the wall. Volucris sneers at Mokuba’s power, ad the filly prince fires a green rocket sized dart at her. Volucris teleports right in front of Mokuba to miss the attack, and slaps him hard on his face. The explosion made behind the two of them then sends them back, giving Tails the chance to pull Volucris by her hair as she lands beside him. The fox then swings her around like and Olympic pony would perform, and throws her toward TJ so he could kick her on the jaw the moment she arrives close to him. Volucris knew that would come though, and teleports herself behind TJ to give him a surprise kick on the back.

“Is that all you got?” she demands.

Spike and Discord then signal to Tails, TJ, and Mokuba that they aren’t done yet. They hop to their next attack plan, as they hug together tightly to dodge Volucris’ ray bomb that she throws towards them.

Behind the explosion, Big Mac comes up to fight against Hide Mac.

Then Big Mac tries to make his fist punch, but Hide Mac grabs his hoof when it comes in front of him.

“Nope.” Hide Mac grunts, and twirls Big Mac to the sky so he can crash him to the ground on his back.

Big Mac then pulls Hide Mac in an unexpected way. This gives the good pony a chance to pin the clone’s hoof in place, while he summersaults on top of him to land on his legs, breaking them successfully. Hide Mac then shrieks in a horrifying squeal of dismay.

“E-YUP!” Big Mac retorts.

As Big Mac wins, Braebrun charges at Fearburn to fight him. As they collide, both fighters shield themselves with their arms.

“You’re gonna stop eventually…” Braeburn insists.

“HA! I am going o give you nightmares!” Fearburn spat.

Braeburn then gives a strong head hit to send Fearburn back. Fearburn’s head aches from being struck on his fore side, having his yell louder as he pulls out his knife to try and stab Braeburn. It’s a ballet dance to the good pony, as he hops around and paces to get away from the clone’s knife swings.

Close to Braeburn, Little Strongheart is coming into competition with Tough Love. The buffalos both do a charge combat, having it exactly like jousting. Strongheart hold her spear in place, when she almost injures Tough Love with her split charge move. Tough Love then rotates when holding her spear to the ground to have her hoof kick Strongheart on the face. Blood drips out Strongheart’s mouth a little, giving her the chance to growl and come at Tough Love once again.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon then come towards Apple Bloom during her fight.

“Need any help?” they ask.

“So after you’re so mean to me, you want to help?” Apple Bloom asks in shock. She even blocks Apple Vine’s whip attack with her own rope.

“Look, the important thing is that we’re…” Diamond Tiara tries to say.

She and Silver Spoon was then interrupted by a giant blast hitting the two fillies. Apple Bloom gasps when she sees this, and Diamond Tiara looks up to see who struck her.

Silver Spoon looks up with Diamond Tiara. It was THEMSELVES, ONLY EVIL CLONES!

Volucris too made them.

“I’m Nega Tiara, and you’re supposed to be like me!” the evil clone scowls, “First you be men to the Cutie Mark Crusaders and now you’re going to be nice to them? I WON’T STAND FOR IT!”

“And I’m Nega Spoon!” the other clone said with Nega Tiara, “I won’t stand for it either!”

“You know what? All these years since my mother went insane and got locked up in a mental Home, that’s why I was mean to them!” Diamond Tiara roared, “My father insisted I hide my same too.”

Tiara did something that shocked Apple Bloom then. When Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo fight their evil clones, they also look at the distance to see what Tiara is doing.

RRRRIIIIPPP!

Diamond Tiara took off HER FAKE CUTIE MARK, just near the rear end of her body on top of her legs. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo all gasp at once. Their evil clones also take a break from the fight, interested to see where this is going.

“I never even got one mark yet.” Diamond Tiara shamefully confesses, “When you’re rich, you get to try everything to go fast and show yourself off. That’s what I did. Daddy told me that if I didn’t act cool, he’d be disgusted with me for the rest if my life. I lied because… I didn’t want to anger him.”

Diamond Tiara then looks at Apple Bloom.

“I was a real ass. If I die here Apple Bloom, I’m sure you’ll be happy.” Tiara said to Applejack’s sister, “I really am sorry.”

“HA! SO YOU’RE THE BLANK FLANK!” Apple Vine laughs.

“WHAT A LOSER!” Spice Belle teases.

“BETTER KILL HER NOW WHIE SHE STILL STANDS!” Darkness Scootaloo calls to Nega Tiara.

“Why not?” Nega Tiara grins.

Just as she attempts to chop Diamond Tiara’s head of with her mighty hoof chop, Apple Bloom lassos her hand, and pulls her hoof to have her slap her own face!

“OW! WHAT…” Nega Tiara demands.

“Diamond Tiara is not a loser… she’s… my friend….” Apple Bloom said slowly.

Diamond Tiara drops tears out of her eyes when hearing that.

“I WON’T LET YOU HURT SOMEONE I FORGIVE!” Apple Bloom yells.

“BUT SHE’S MEAN!” Nega Spoon sneers.

“Not anymore.” Diamond Tiara starts to raise her voice, “MOKUBA SHOWED ME WHAT MERCY WAS LIKE A WHILE BACK! BUT NOW THAT APPLE BLOOM SHOWED ME KINDNES, I AM GOING TO GET RID OF MY NEGA SIDE ONCE AND FOR ALL! I WILL BEAT YOU!”

“SAME HERE!” Nega Spoon joins in.

Nega Tiara then roars when she comes to attack Apple Bloom, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon. Apple Vine and Nega Spoon joins in to help Nega Tiara. Diamond Tiara has her sharp crown try to stab her evil clone, as Nega Tiara dodges and slaps the innocent pony clean across the face. Apple Bloom then fights back to Nega Tiara by having a lasso wrap around her legs, and pull her to the ground. Apple Vine then intervenes, and comes from behind to pull real hard and snug on Apple Bloom’s hair. Apple Bloom screams in pain, as Silver Spoon saves her by fiving an arm hit on Apple Vine’s jaw. Nega Spoon than knocks Silver Spoon to the ground from up front, and punches twice towards her forehead. Silver Spoon then kicks Nega Spoon to the chest, and smashes a fist to her throat. Nega Spoon nearly backs down, but stays up to keep fighting.

After that moment, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle go back to fighting their evil clones. Scootaloo grabs the evil clone’s wing, and twists it hard to break it. The clone squeals, and has an underarm hit strike Scootaloo in the eye. Scootaloo whimpers, but doesn’t let a violent blow stop her from fighting. Sweetie Belle keeps jumping back from Spice Belle’s earthquake smashes in the meantime. Spice Belle then uses her most strength to make a crack on the ground, as an attempt to have it arrive towards the filly to have her fall to her death. But Sweetie Belle jumps over it, and lands hard on Spice Belle’s head, knocking her unconscious.

Diamond Tiara jumps by Sweetie Belle to see how she’s doing for a minute. Sweetie Belle nods that she’s okay, and gives a hoof bump to Diamond Tiara.



Meanwhile, Mokuba escapes his presence from Volucris to see how Celestia is doing.

“Any idea of what we do now?” Mokuba asks her.

“If we keep fighting again and again, we will wear our energy out.” Celestia huffs, “Volucris might have planned this to weaken our stamina.”

Mokuba then thinks real hard while scratching his antlers.

“There’s a strategy I know of that will help defeat Volucris.” Mokuba tells Celestia, “How it works is that you and all the other guys transfer magic energy to me, Discord, Spike, Tails, and TJ. Then the five of us will unleash a trap on Volucris to stop her once and for all.”

“Would that work?” Celestia asks.

“Yes, but we have to wait for the right time.” Mokuba advises, “Just so Volucris doesn’t get suspicious and catches on.”

“Discord, Tails, TJ, and Spike also know about this?” Celestia wonders.

“We do now!” Discord said, having himself, Spike, and the foxes stand by Mokuba, “I have Volucris distracted by my fake good clones. We kind of overheard Mokuba’s idea.”

Celestia looks up to see Volucris fighting with such rage at the nice Discord clones.

“Right…” Celestia muses.

“Sounds like an interesting idea Mokuba.” Spike compliments.

“Yeah, but how do we do it?” Tails asks.

“Okay, listen real closely…” Mokuba starts to share his plan.

Author's Note:

Will Mokuba's strategy work? And will our heroes end this fight PERMANENTLY?! Find out--Next 'MLP:Anime is Magic'!