• Published 9th Jul 2014
  • 1,880 Views, 7 Comments

Six Manipulations, Six Heroes - Matthew Stone



A new evil in Ponyville requires help from 2 new heroes from another universe! But can they win?

  • ...
41
 7
 1,880

Enter the Guardians!! T.J.'s Rage Unleashed

The fight was getting worse, as Blade sees more ponies and dragons alike being turned into evil assistants to Queen Volucris. Storm, Gilda, Trixie, and Sunset are also tired out from all the fighting they done so far. Blade then turns to his friends.

“It looks like we’re losing more allies guys.” Blade sadly admits, “But others are still fighting Chrysalis. Thanor said that we mustn’t give up. It’s time we used the final form.”

“You’re right.” Storm agrees.

Then, they brought their toughest magic into play, as they come into their final forms.

“LET’S FIGHT TO THE END!” Blade yells.

Then they charge to the plundering six, their ex-allies, changelings, and Queen Volucris.



The gang in the cave had just passed the test of wisdom. As they kept walking down, they were surprised of how simple it was.

“All it was is a riddle of what to do when you have one weapon that’s not powerful to an enemy.” Doctor Whooves said.

“The answer was just crazy. Don’t fight, enact in peace and you will pass through this situation by understanding your enemy.” Leo remembers.

Discord sighs at that.

“Is that supposed to compare to Volucris?” he wonders.

“Don’t be stupid! Of course it doesn’t!” William argues, “She’s our enemy!”

“Sorry, I was just assuming…” Discord said, thinking of these actions of hers, yet just realizing…

Anypony or creature can make flaws in a life of humanistic nature.

Then, the ground rumbles underneath the gang once again. They look around in confusion, if this is supposed to be another test.

Tails, TJ, William, Discord, Doctor Whooves, Derpy, Mokuba, Diamond Tiara, Sliver Spoon, Leo, Ian, Spike, and Kaiba than see circling auras floating in front of them. There are twelve cloudy cylinders coming into place. Then, something comes out of these cylinders.

They appear to be soldiers, CARRYING THE TWELVE SWORDS! But they’re not like any race in Equestria. Six are HUMAN, and six are ZODIAC ANIMALS.

The warriors from the end of the cave somehow came loose, and choose to meet the gang face to face. Their heads rise up slowly as they look at them.

“Glad you made it.” the first human warrior said. He has a baldhead, but has a brown mustache on his upper lip. He wears the usual knight armor, “My name is Arthur.”

“We’ve been waiting for the twelve of you.” the second human soldier said. He has an afro hairstyle, and is black skinned. “I am Revan.”

“You all are doing great. But because your friends are close to a loss, we think your time must be now. Your teamwork so far is for the sake of other ponies’ lives.” the third human soldier explains. He has an army style haircut, but wears a samurai outfit, “Call me Logan by the way.”

A human sumo soldier named Martin then bows to the group, honoring their presence.

“I am Brendan.” the fifth human soldier said. He is covered with dragon tattoos.

“As you can we, we are the guardians of the twelve light swords.” Brendan explains.

“Our orders were to fight anyone who invades our presence.” Revan said, “However, we know that you’re finally here. And we’re proud of that.”

“We will be transferring our sword powers to all of you so you will fight.” the sixth human soldier said. He is an elderly monk who wears a red robe. “I’m Six by the way.”

“I’m Devon.” the first zodiac soldier said. He is a lion, and he sighs in disappointment, “And I have graving news to share with you. Right now, I sense in the outside of this cave that your allies are losing the fight. They are joining the darkness as we speak.”

“WHAT?” Tails screams.

Then, TJ notices his beeper on his belt ringing.

“What’s that?” William asks as he notices.

“It’s a scouter.” TJ said when holding it up. It’s yellow, and it has glass lights on each side of the cubed gadget.

“It keeps me updated and connected with special guys I like to stay in touch with.” TJ explains, “Last time I visited Equestria, I befriended a nice buffalo names Little Strongheart. I added her as one my guys to watch…”

“I have news of her too.” Devon said when overhearing TJ. He even shakes his head in horror.

“Little Strongheart, was too covered in the darkness…” Devon moans.

TJ felt a surge of disbelief touching his body.

“This… this is unreal.” TJ gasps.

“I’m… I’m so sorry TJ.” Spike tried to comfort him.

“She’s not supposed to be corrupted. DAMN YOU VOLUCRIS!” TJ cries.

“We got to get out now. Blade, Gilda, Trixie, Storm, and Sunset are outside. Who knows what will happen to them!” Tails said.

“You still have enough power to save your friends.” the second zodiac soldier said. He is a crocodile wearing an army outfit, “I’m Eren. And before you leave this cave, I’ll be the one to transfer our powers of the swords to you fine young heroes.”

“You’ll all have a link of power when you work together with the power of the sword.” the third zodiac soldier explains. He’s a peacock wearing a Roman outfit, “My name is Treston. And once the powers are tightly linked, you will turn your transferred magic into the most powerful combo attack of all. THE EXCALIBAR MOVE. Only then when you are nearest to defeat, or extremely weak against Volucris, you will trigger this team attack to activate.”

“Ah, William, it’s good to see you to.” the fourth zodiac soldier said. He’s a panda wearing an Inuit suit, “My name is Elle. I have guessed you’ll have trouble with a weapon because…”

He didn’t want to embarrass William about saying he has no limbs.

“Anyways, I have the thing you need that will help you in battle.” Elle continues, pulling out a blue space suit. He then throws it to the comic relief worm.

“This suit will help control your body, and will scientifically, or magically create arms and legs for movement. That will give you a better time to hold the light sword then.” Elle explains.

“SWEET!” William cheers.

“Thank you for making William into a brave warrior rather than just a coward.” Discord murmurs.

“HEY! I HEARD THAT!” William shouts.

“Be sure to chant the ancient language so it will boost the swords’ power.” Six advised, “Also, Discord, Spike, Tails, TJ, Mokuba… the five of you will have your final forms as well. It will enhance you light sword powers with legendary martial art tactics. The levels of these tactics will double on the way.”

“Right.” Tails understands.

“Okay, move out and save your friends.” Arthur said.

Soon, all twelve heroes in the cave were given the swords, and the sacred powers from within. The aura sinks into them, as the guardians disappear. Kaiba wasn’t surprised that he wasn’t given anything, however he’s glad that he’s helping his new friends.

“I will make sure you win this.” Kaiba promises.

“Thanks Kaiba.” Tails smiles, “Okay, let’s go.”

However, before they can turn to make it outside, vines tear out of the walls of the cave. They block the gangs’ path completely, having Discord look in suspicion at the beings magically appearing as they control the vines.

“You’re probably wondering how we got in.” the first being said.

Spike knows that voice.

Smoke rises and lowers, as Shadow Armor and Dark Vine Cadenza step through the smoldering dust.

“We simply killed off the spell that protects this cave.” Dark Vine Cadenza said, “With the help of Volucris of course.”

“That’s… that’s CHEATING!” Discord gasps.

“You could have been vaporized when coming through because of your black magic!” Spike shook.

“Awww, but that’s what dark magic does. It breaks the rules.” Shadow Armor coos, “And look, you got your light powers and swords. Well clearly we can’t let you stop us so, VINES! KILL THEM!”

Just as the vines lash at Discord, Spike, and Tails first, Mokuba jumps in front of the vines and slashes them with such strength while blue lights go with his swords movements. He then lands facing his brainwashed mother and father.

“Ah, you must be the son we heard about.” Dark Vine Cadenza snickers.

“That’s right.” Mokuba snarls, “And I won’t let my own family be puppet controlled enough to hurt my friends. If you wanna stop them, you got to stop me first. Let them go, and you’ll deal with them later…”

“Are you saying you’re asking for a challenge?” Shadow Armor asks.

“And us!” Tails said as he and TJ stands by Mokuba, “You have to deal with us too.”

Dark Vine Cadenza grins.

“Very well. We shall begin.” she spat.

With that, she has her first magic laser come out of her horn. She keeps shooting directly at Mokuba, as he dodges and jumps up at the assistant weeds while hacking them with his sword. Meanwhile, Discord, Spike, William, Leo, Ian, Doctor Whooves, and Derpy evade to leave the cave so they can go rescue the others outside. Tails nods at them in approval, when they nod good luck to him when they leave. Kaiba then picks up Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon and flies them out as well to get them safe. He even kicks the weeds that are in the way, and bites through them with his fangs. Shadow Armor uses his black rays to attempt to stop Kaiba, but Mokuba interferes by shielding the ray, and having it bounce back to Shadow Armor, striking him good and hard.

Tails in the meantime, uses his sword moves and Kamehameha waves to kill off the wretched plants. He also dodges the earthquake smashes they make.

TJ then notices that Dark Vine Cadenza is coming at him, and jumps back from a pink ray with sizzling sparks around it. He throws a punch to send her back, and gives a sidekick to her left side of the chest. She then has a pink spark from her horn strike TJ on the head, kicking him flat to the ground.

Dark Vine Cadenza grinned as her horn glowed, and TJ clutched his head, feeling a bit dizzy. She'd nearly tried to poison his brain with her magic trick too, however the transferred aura in his body fights it off.

"Well...it seems as though you had feelings for Tough Brave. You'll be quite content with how she is when you become my general." she smirked.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO TO HELL?! I'D DIE BEFORE I JOINED YOU!!!" TJ scowled, crushing his scouter.

He clutches onto his sword, and looks at Mokuba. The filly prince keeps fighting his brainwashed father, and jumps up to kick at him again. When he is so far winning, he looks at TJ.

"Mokuba, you keep fighting Shadow Armor as long as possible. Cadenza's MY opponent, and I wanna avenge Little Strongheart myself. HHHAAAAAAAAAHHHH....!!!" he screamed, powering up as electricity surged around him.

Tails look in awe at TJ while he fights the weeds. Cadenza didn’t seem amused.

“What are you doing now?” she sighed.

"I'll show you the Masenko! It's Japanese for 'The Demon Flash'." T.J. grinned.

Then he placed his hands above his head let the energy flow, and fired the blast.

"DEMON FLASH: MASENKO-HA!!!" he shouted, blasting at Dark Vine Cadenza, but she dodged the blast.

She lunged at the plucky Kitsunian, who was ready to fight more than ever.

She keeps throwing punches, the same as TJ does. Tails resumes his fight with the weeds with the striking and blowing with his sword. Mokuba feels the newest punches that he’s receiving from Shadow Armor.

“Had enough yet, SON?” Shadow Armor smirks.

“I regret thinking of you as a father right now…” Mokuba growls.



Outside the cave, their ex-friends are beating down Blade, Storm, Trixie, Gilda, and Sunset.

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Volucris laughs when taking joy watching this overhead, “Last chance to join us, or die!”

“HELLO QUEEN VOLUCRIS! DO YOU MISS US?” a voice erupts.

“HUH?” Volucris utters.

Than a blast strikes her hard on the head, and sends her crashing to the ground. She immediately gets up, and looks at who did that.

“WHAT THE?” she gasps.

In front of her is Discord, Spike, Ian, Leo, William, Derpy, Doctor Whooves, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon. They held the light swords real tight with their hands and hooves, ready for a real fight.

“All these years, you waited for evil to be created by you?” Discord asks mockingly.

“Or cause it anywhere else in the universe?” Leo adds.

“Turning our friends evil…” Ian growls.

“YOU THINK YOU’RE A GOD!” Diamond Tiara joins in, “BUT YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A MONSTER! A MEAN ONE!”

“Tails, TJ, and Mokuba a pretty busy. But for now…” William says when raising his sword with the help of his suit, “IT’S TIME TO KICK BUTT AND SEND YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!”

“None of you can come against me!” Volucris laughs as she gets up, “You all are weak!”

“One of us should also find where she’s imprisoning Celestia and Luna.” Discord whispers to Spike.

“They might be anywhere.” Spike points out.

“Six of us will fight Volucris, three will find the princesses.” Discord whispers his plan. He also eyes Volucris eyeing evilly at them, ready to attack anytime.

“I’m staying to fight to fight with you.” Spike insists, “But William, you go with Tiara and Spoon to find the hive these princesses are in.”

William nods, and signals to the two fillies to sneak behind their friends so they can evade the beginning of the fight.

“AS QUEEN, I KNOW WHEN IDIOTS LOSE!” Volucris cackles, “YOUR LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP WON’T STOP ME!”

“WANNA BET?” Discord yells.

Blade, Gilda, Storm, Trixie, and Sunset look at awe as the REAL battle begins. Discord, Spike, and Ian use powers that are similar to air movements.

Leo, Whooves, and Derpy use powers that are similar to water movements.

Discord then makes a windy blow of a punch towards Volucris. The evil queen then dodges Spike’s fire aura from his sword, and punches him in the face with her front left hoof. Ian then comes to do a twirl kick to Volucris’ face, but she jumps back before he can strike her.

Leo then uses his powers to create a ball of boiling water in his hand. He then throws it at Volucris’ face, having her scream in pain once she’s hit. Whooves then does multiple kicks on her back, but she kicks him back by sending him high up into the air. Derpy then flies in go around and around Volucris again and again, until she is dizzy. She wobbles a little at Derpy’s trick, which makes the grey pony giggle.

All six fighters against Volucris than stand still, thinking of what to do next.

Leo than uses his upper strength to smack into the ground, having a good earthquake help him come toward Volucris to attack her. However, she flies up to miss the attack. Derpy then raises her sword, and flies up after Volucris to start a certain swordplay with her. Volucris block’s Derpy’s sword attack the moment she comes face to face with her in the sky.

“Fools. You still think you know how the light swords work?” Volucris snarls, “GET THEM! DESTROY THEM ALL!”

All at once, the Plundering Six, Shadowbolts, Fireburn, Dark Cutie Mark Crusaders, Nightmare Darkness, Fearburn, Tough Brave and Hide Mac follow her command and charge toward the heroes.

“YES! TIME TO KILL!” Twivine cheers.

The entire manipulated pony group charges at Discord, Ian, Leo, Spike, and Doctor Whooves. Then…

BOOOM!

An explosion appears out of nowhere.

Author's Note:

Hey, it's me, Tails! We finally got out of the cave, but we have an even bigger problem on our hands-er, hooves!
Believe it or not, Chrysalis is actually on OUR side now! Something about a friend...
Next time, on 'MLP: The Volucris Saga': "The Greatest Powers!! The Super Warriors Strike Back"
Okay, Volucris, you've had this coming for a LONG time!