• Published 9th Jul 2014
  • 1,872 Views, 7 Comments

Six Manipulations, Six Heroes - Matthew Stone



A new evil in Ponyville requires help from 2 new heroes from another universe! But can they win?

  • ...
41
 7
 1,872

Meet the Doc & Derpy

Doctor Whooves is a brown pony, and an intelligent scientist as well. He has a dark brown mane and tail along with a sand clock cutie mark. Derpy walks by him. She is a grey pony with a yellow mane and tail and has a bubble cutie mark. She even has one lazy right eye. They have been traveling through the mountain woods that touch base from the Everfree Forest, after having an unexpected message from a spirit named Thanor. The dragon ghost told them that they are chosen to help a group of other friends to help free the main six and other ponies from Volucris’ spell. They were told to meet in Vanhover, which they are now getting close to already. They just have five more miles to go.

“We would’ve been there yesterday on time, if you haven’t been following the clouds.” Doctor Whooves muttered in annoyance towards Derpy.

“I can’t help it.” she sighs, “I just have the love for cute, inanimate objects.”

Derpy was Doctor Whooves’ only companion he can stand by during these hours. Their teamwork is the only way to keep them safe when they fought off other demons they came across through the woods. They’ve been inseparable for five years now, and if anything were to happen to Derpy, he wouldn’t bear being an independent pony anymore.

Then, Derpy looks up at the sky. The evening colors up there turns GREEN, as black specks grow bigger, and turn into CHANGELINGS as they come closer to the ground.

“Is that Volucris up there?” Derpy asks her friend.

Doctor Whooves looks up to see the queen and changelings coming toward them and the city.

“Run… let’s run… QUICKLY!” Doctor Whooves panics.

He and Derpy ran and trotted quickly as they can to survive. The brown pony than notices that seven of the changelings noticed them, and are targeting their prey. They dive down as many miles per hour possible, ready to make the doctor and grey pony wrongfully submit.

Yet, at the distance, Discord, Spike, William, Blade, and Storm get close to their safety building. Discord’s chaotic eyes then sense something in the distant road that connects the city to the dessert path. He zooms in to see Doctor Whooves and Derpy in peril. Discord is scared for them, and instantly reacts by snapping his fingers. Then, Whooves and Derpy poof in front of him and his friends in a great second, having the changelings miss their prey and crash to the gravel ground. Doctor Whooves looks up at the draconequus, along with Derpy. They feel surprised to see him.

“Thank me later.” Discord said, “I think Thanor wants to see you guys too.”

“VOLUCRIS IS COMING THIS WAY!” Spike said, pointing to the sky.

“We’ll warn Thanor all together then.” Doctor Whooves said.

They rush into the building in a spilt move, before the changelings even noticed them. They rush quickly into the room where the gang prepares themselves with weapons and shields. Tails and TJ even comfort Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon who just arrived. Mokuba turns to see the characters that just entered the room.

“Volucris is coming, isn’t she?” Mokuba asks.

“That isn’t the worst of it.” Storm sighs, “Volucris knows about the swords! The dark crusaders just told her!”

The dragon spirit is silent, thinking of what to do now.

“This is not good, we need move now. You also need to work together as much as possible, and find others to help while you get the light swords.” Thanor said in a fast pace.

“Like who?” Discord asks.

“We need three defenders against Queen Volucris’ army.” Thanor simply said.

“Thanor is right. We need to get the swords right away, no matter what!” Spike said, “Blade, Storm, Gilda, Sunset and Trixie can’t hold the changelings off.”

“The heavens also granted me my request to come back and fight Volucris.” Thanor told out loud, “I know somepony who can help…”

Thanor then takes a minute to himself, to telepathically send the message. After thinking the words perfectly through his head, the message is sent and revived to the unknown helper.

“They got it.” Thanor breathes out slowly, “I must go now, but I’ll be back for the fight.”

Then he disappears.

“You heard him, let’s go!” Tails said.

The group then leaves all together out of the building. Discord, Gilda, Spike, Ian, Leo, Tails, TJ, Doctor Whooves, Derpy, William, Kaiba, Mokuba, Blade, Storm, Trixie, Sunset Shimmer, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Skull. All nineteen of them split up, and make their hiding moves as they walk to avoid being noticed by the changelings. Volucris now has her minions searching the city street by building to make sure they’re found.

“DO NOT REST UNTIL ONE OF THEM IS BROUGHT TO ME!” she roars, “MAYBE ALL OF THEM! FIND EVERY ONE IF YOU CAN, EVERY NINETEEN OF THEM. I CAN SENSE IT!”

As the changelings keep searching, William stays by Spike, Discord, Kaiba, and Mokuba. The five of them hide by a wall of an alleyway.

“Holy crap, she’s scary.” William shakes.

“No kidding. No come on!” Discord whispers, as he leads the group toward an unnoticed trail. It’s close to a road that leads out of the city.

Meanwhile, Leo stays by Ian, Diamond Tiara, Trixie, and Silver Spoon. They sneak through the abandoned opera house, tiptoeing as quietly as they can. It was only a moment when Silver Spoon made a nervous whimper when hearing something entering the opera house. The five of them then hide in the closet next to them, an keep quiet in the dark room. Light fills the bottom of the door crack, having Trixie cry out tears a tad bit. They breathe quietly, and then hold in as they see shadow silhouettes reflecting through the crack. The changeling legs resemble the real life changeling outside their hiding spot. The movements were random as it searches the room. Last of all, it leans against the door to hear the closet sounds. The five heroes stiffen and sweat. Giving up, the changeling then thinks nothing is here, and leaves the hall. The group then leaves the closet, and rushes to near the exit of the building.



Tails is grouped with TJ, Storm, Gilda, Blade, and Sunset Shimmer. They go through the inside of an empty shopping mall. Everything was okay, as long as their running was like quiet jogging. Then, and evil changeling comes in front of them, giving them a terrible startling. Before it screams in alarm, Storm instantly grabs it’s neck and covers it mouth. He then strangles it’s throat with his arm pinning it’s neck. The griffon squeezes tighter over the changeling, until a snap of it’s neck is made. The changeling is good as dead, as Storm lays it peacefully onto the ground.

“We’re not safe here.” Storm sighs, “We must find the exit now. It’s near our only path to the cave.”

Tails was in surprise of Storms move of a peaceful killing. Nevertheless, he follows his cousin, the two griffons, and two ponies as they find their exit.

The last group to come near the path to the cave is Skull, Whooves, and Derpy. They have been going through their own path of being unseen really well, without getting caught. It was then that they met up with all groups coming together into one, just at the beginning of the path, and ending border of the city. Fires and explosions then erupt behind them, as the changelings destroy to search. When some of the gang looks back, they then look forward and continue their team walk towards the cave.



The path lasted exactly ten miles. But they also needed to make a shortcut through a different path, just so the changelings won’t spot them. When they go through the high rocky hill, they weren’t surprised to see the changelings circle around a certain point of the main road at their high view. They also kept themselves hidden by the rock formations of the hill. They carry on as they pass by medium sized lava volcano, filled with heating lava and melting sand pebbles.

“We must be near the cave.” Spike guesses.

Just then, a huge stomp is made. The gang looks in shock as two big muscular dragons block their path. Discord then sees four hundred more dragons making weapons, and spears. They even have some made already, along with shields. The curved dome of their warrior base and home is also the entrance to the cave.

“The home of the dragons…” Discord puts together.

“STATE YOUR BUSINESS HERE!” one of the dragon guards said.

“Yes, state it.” a familiar voice to Spike said, “No pony comes here unless they have a reason.”

The guards then make way to let their leader come through. The dragon appears to be a general in armor. Spike is no forgetter though. He recognizes this red dragon. GARBLE.

Garble then notices Spike, and grins menacingly.

“Well look who it is. The little runt, SPIKE!” Garble scoffs.

“Fancy seeing you…” Spike growls.

“I’m not so surprised.” Garble casually said.

Fizzle and Spear, other soldier dragons that work by Garble step with him as well.

“We heard what happened to your SISTER Twilight!” Fizzle snickers.

“HAHAHA! They’re losers!” Spear laughs.

“ENOUGH!” Discord defends, “WE’RE HERE FROM THANOR, FIREBLAZE’S FATHER, TO SEE YOU!”

“Uncle Thanor and Cousin Fireblaze.” Garble breathes in.

Fizzle then figures out that something isn’t right.

“What happened to Fireblaze, our only closet pony friend?’ he asks.

“HE got turned into the bad guy, like Twilight.” Spike sighs, “And there’s no doubt that Volucris and Chrysalis are coming here.”

Spear now knows that Discord, Spike, along with the seventeen others, are here to help. He steps him, clutching his fists.

“NO ONE TURNS OUR FRIEND FIREBLAZE INTO OUR ENEMY, JUSYT TO GET AWAY WITH IT!” he shouts.

“Guess we got a bigger enemy.” Garble shrugs.

“You’re all here for the Light Swords, right?” Fizzle asks.

“Yes.” Tails answers.

“They’re in the cave, but you need to pass a certain test.” Garble advises.

“Come on, must we do this now?” William whines.

“You’ll go through them in the cave.” Garble assures, “But you’re still allowed to enter at this hour, you have my permission. I’m saying the demons in that tunnel way aren’t easy to go through.”

Suddenly, Thanor appears as he strikes to the ground like lightening. Another being strikes down too, but it’s a pony. Not just any pony however…

“Starswirl the Bearded?” Discord asked in awe.

The bearded pony with his magician outfit winks at Discord an the others. This new character also fascinates Tails.

“I see my nephew just met you guys.” Thanor said to the gang.

“UNCLE? You’re alive?” Garble said in amazement.

“Yes, but it will only be until we defeat Queen Volucris.” Thanor said.

“So, who’s that?” TJ asks, pointing at Starswirl.

“You don’t know STARSWIRL?” Spike gasps, “He’s the greatest sorcerer that ever lived to protect anypony in Equestria. His living soul must have come back to help us and Thanor.”

“And he’s very strong at his magic too.” Thanor adds.

Suddenly, horrible sounds echo through the dome. The gang figures it out, along with Thanor. The changelings and vines are coming this way. They can hear the tearing of the ground, and screeching of the villains coming from beyond the mountains.

“THEY’RE COMING! You must go now!” Thanor said, “Blade, you, Storm, Gilda, Sunset, and Trixie will act as defense to guard the caves, while the rest go inside. You must not let the plundering six and my dark son get in!”

“You can count on us sir!” Blade salutes.

“Then Tails, TJ, Ian, Leo, William, Discord, Spike, Kaiba, Mokuba, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Skull, Doctor Whooves, and Derpy will enter the cave. You all can head in and follow them if something goes wrong. Do ANYTHING to protect each other!”

Then Thanor turns to the four hundred dragons.

“WE WILL FIGHT LIKE SPARTANS DID! WE WILL LIVE OR DIE FOR EQUESTRIA! WE WILL GET OUR FRIENDS AND ALLIES BACK! WE WILL FIGHT LIKE DRAGONS, ALL OF US TOGETHER! WE WILL FIGHT!” Thanor roars.

The dragons cheer in defiance, as they are getting ready to stand their ground.

Then Thanor went into the air, holding his giant hammer as a weapon firmly. He flies around to be ready for battle, with lightening coming out around him.

Then, the changelings and vines appear as they come flying though the air, and ripping through the rocky ground. Then, Queen Volucris appears.

The villainess chuckles as she flies in front of Thanor, ready to meet him. The red dragon snarls as he comes in front of her.

“SO, we meet again Thanor.” Volucris cackles, “And I never seen you alive before.”

“You evil witch! You turned MY SON evil, and HIS FRIENDS EVIL! I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT! YOU CAN’T HOLD CELESTIA AND LUNA PRISONER FOREVER EITHER! YOU’RE GOING DOWN!” Thanor roars.

Then, the red dragon spirit cries harder as he sees somepony he caress about fly beside Volucris. His soon, FIREBLAZE, who’s now Fireburn.

“SON! YOU NEED TO FIGHT THIS!” Thanor encourages.

“NO! I SERVE MY QUEEN NOW!” Fireburn shouts, “And I’m doing this to stay with Rainbow Briar!”

“Oh don’t worry, you won’t fight him.” Volucris giggles, “Because he will be with the plundering six, to chase your friends down.”

Queen Chrysalis then flies up beside her sister, as Volucris turns to her.

“It appears you got the dragons to take care of.” Chrysalis cooed, “I’ll have myself and the evil ones get the heroes.”

Then, Volucris teleports the plundering six from below, the dark cutie mark crusaders, Fireburn, Shadow Armor, Dark Vine Cadenza, and Chrysalis towards the cave.

“DANG!” Thanor telepathically shouts in his head. He then sends his message to Blade, “Keep them safe!”

Blade nods when hearing the message. He then signals the others to go inside, as he, Storm, Gilda, Trixie, and Sunset Shimmer set themselves up to defend the cave entrance.

“CHANGELINGS! ATTACK THEM!” Chrysalis roars as she stomps to the ground.

Then the fight began. Starswirl the Bearded began to incinerate the upcoming changelings and vines with the blue rays of his wand. Every magic chant he makes helps his magic tricks become stronger every minute.

Thanor’s fight with Volucris was quite challenging. He expected his weapon to clash well with Volucris’ sword, but the blade is never THIS powerful. Because the moment she strikes it against his hammer’s defense move, he balance tumbles, and a mighty green spark whips his chest with a painful blow. He just discovered that after the first ten strikes he made, and blocked off against Volucris.

“It’s a special magic that Chrysalis helped me put on this sword.” Volucris explained, “No match for such a worthless tool like yours.”

As Thanor continues his fight with Volucris, Blade guides the rest of the gang into the cave while staying outside the entrance.

“KEEP GOING INSIDE! WE WILL HOLD THEM OFF AS LONG AS WE CAN!”

“Right.” Discord said.

“You’ll be okay?” Tails asks.

“Don’t worry about us. We can hold our own ground!” Storm reassured.

“You leave this to us!” Sunset Shimmer said.

“Okay, good luck!” TJ calls out.

Then Tails, TJ, Discord, William, Spike, Mokuba, Kaiba, Diamond Tiara and Sliver Spoon, Ian, Leo, Skull, Doctor Whooves, and Derpy went deeper into the cave.

“It’s time that I don’t hold back my true power that’s given by my dad” Blade said.

Then he took his sunglasses off as his eyes went into slit like, his teeth went into vampire fangs while he glowing with blue aura on him. Then he was in his vampire mode power, with three of his tail blades sticking out ten feet long.

His storm swords then became double edge swords, just as he takes them out of his weapon belt. They glow with yellow aura around them. Then he moves both weapons around as he gets ready to fight. His body begins to glow too, as he starts going into his super speed mode.

Sunset Shimmer forces her full power to come out too.

Trixie also forces her full power out as hard as she can.

Then, Queen Volucris, having pushed aside Thanor lands on the ground with the Plunder Six, Fireburn, Dark Cutie Mark Crusaders, Shadow Armor and Dark Vine Cadenza. Chrysalis is also distracting Thanor, fighting him with her own sword.

Queen Volucris then eyes Blade evilly.

“I see that the others in the cave. But I’m sorry to say Blade, that it’s time to settle this, once and for all.” she soothes.

“You’re right. But this cave repeals dark magic, meaning if you try go into that cave, it will kick you and the plundering six out.” Blade spat back.

“Yes, I know that.” Volucris muses, “That’s why we’re going to fight you instead.”

“Well Gilda, long time no see.” Rainbow Briar seethes, “Now it’s time to die!”

“Same on you, Storm!” Fireburn chuckles.

“Trixie and Sunset. I am going to show you two who the true magic user is around here.” Twivine scowls.

“Twilight, I was once like that. But you showed me kindness, and now I am going to do the same set you free.” Sunset said in a forgiving tone.

“Same here, because you not that evil! YOU’RE STILL GOOD!” Trixie said.

“SILENCE! I AM TWIVINE, NOT TWILIGHT! NOW, YOU’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!” Twivine screams.

“Okay then. LET’S FIGHT!” Blade shouts.