• Published 17th Jun 2014
  • 771 Views, 19 Comments

Minty's Misadventures in Ponyville!! - TheFanficFanPony



Minty!!!!!!!! This takes place in g3 Ponyville, with the personalities, new personalities, and BIGGER personalities of g3 ponies, but the ponies look like FIM ponies. Not my pic. More chapters on the way!

  • ...
1
 19
 771

Chapter 6: Forest Expedition!

Chapter 6: Forest Expedition

The 5 adventurers trotted/flew into the dark forest, the lightberries, berries that glow in many colors, being the only light to see by.

"Wow! *whistle* It's so cool!" Thistle Whistle said, staring in awe at the soft glow of the berry trees.

Brights Brightly was tip toe-ing, not wanting to get her hooves dirty.

"Oh, look at all of the flowers!" Wysteria awed.

The five adventurers trotted deeper into the forest, and it got darker. Only the glow of ZipZee let them see.

"I know! We should sing!" Minty yelled, smiling. A song always cheered everypony up when they were down.

"Umm..." Wysteria stuttered. She had always been afraid of the dark, ever since she was a little filly.

"OK..." Minty said sadly.

They trotted into a small cave to stay for the night.

"Oh, how dreadful!" Brights exclaimed, being used to sleeping in a cushy, posh bed in a big castle.

A pair of yellow eyes flashed in a thicket of trees, making the adventurers scream like little fillies.

"What is that?" Wystie asked, pointed her hoof shakily at the figure emerging from the trees.

It was a small, pink unicorn. Her mane had sticks and mud in it, and she was scratched up pretty badly. She turned towards the five adventurers, and as she looked at Brights, her eyes became scared.

"ErmUhGottaGoBye!" she said quickly before running off.

"Well, that was akward!" Minty smiled. "I bet we'll see her in Unicornia!"

The five adventurers trotted cautiosly out of the cave after the night had ended. However, the forest was still as dark as ever.

"Well, let's get a move on! We will be late for ZipZee's thingy if we don't!" Minty said pushily. She was already far ahead of the others.

The end of the forest neareed.

"Here we are!" Brights Brightly said, as a light came toward them, or maybe the other way around.

Author's Note:

This is another super short one! Heh heh... :twilightblush: