• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 7,858 Views, 562 Comments

Celestiphilia - Dr Atlas



(A sequel to Celestiphobia.) Carl wants Stan to partake in the tradition of getting drunk to celebrate the success of the treaty. He then realizes what a horrible mistake that was.

  • ...
43
 562
 7,858

After that...

Author's Note:

Didn't wanna show the fight, It would be very graphic if I showed it through the eyes of dark Stan
rather let the readers guess what was going through his mind. Sorry

Everyone in the bar dropped their jaws as Stan walked toward Carl and dusted his hooves off from beating up Charles and his group of ponies, who laid on the ground next to the doors in pain.

“S-Stan?!” Carl got off Luna and ran up to his friend. “H-how..when...what?”

Stan looked at him with his still glowing red eyes and chuckled “Impressed? I know, seeing death for the first time is pretty gruesome, but you get use to it.” Stan rubbed his hoof against his chest and looked at it.

“But they’re still alive.” Carl pointed at the now standing group of ponies. Five of them took a look at Stan and made a run out the door while one of them pointed at Stan.

“Dis ain’t ova bug.” He said through his broken jaw before running away.

Stan raised an eye as the pony ran out the door and looked back at Carl. “Um, ya blind rookie, the amount of blood commin’ off them, and the guts on the floor, kinda indicate that they're dead.”

“What are you talking abou-”

Suddenly, the club music turned back on and the whole crowd of ponies cheered and clapped their hooves. The pair of changelings turned around to look at the sight and heard. “Hurrahs” and “Way to go’s” and “Way to kick his flank’s.”

Stan smirked and wrapped an arm around Carl. “Seems like the other brothers wanna celebrate!” Stan set Carl next to him as he sat down and grabbed a glass that the bartender had already put out.

Carl started fidgeting. “Stan, tell me, how did you do that?”

Stan stopped sipping and looked at his brother. “Do what?”

“What do you mean ‘do what? I mean you beating up all those guys. How’d you do it?”

Stan put on a deadpan look. “Beating them up? really rookie? Do you even know what we do?"

"W-what?" Carl couldn't understand a thing Stan was talking about, saying he killed them when they are still breathing. And how he just threw bottles and chairs at them, saying that they were knives and saws, come to think of it, it sounded a little familiar to Carl, like he heard this kind of stuff before.

“Well, well, well." Stan and Carl turned to their right and saw Luna next to them. “Nice way to stand up for yourself changeling.”

Stan knelled down and smiled. "Anything for you my queen."

"Queen?" Luna chuckled. "Sorry changeling but, you seem to-"

"Be drunk off your flank!" Carl walked in between the two of them and looked at Luna. "Um, give us a sec." Before Luna could respond, Carl yanked Stan away from her and whispered, "What are you trying to do? Get her found out?"

Stan pushed him off and grabbed his throat. "Don't you dare disrespect our queen rookie, you don't just walk away from her when she's talking!"

"B..but St-ack...Stan..." Carl was doing his best to talk with two hooves around his throat. "I....Its lu....nah..."

"Luna?" Stan turned back around and, just like before, the queen was still sitting on her throne, and drinking the blood of the freshly killed. Stan looked back at Carl and let go of him. "You okay rookie? You haven't been drinking, have you?"

Carl sucked in as much oxygen as he could and panted his brains out. He wanted to say so many things that involved yelling and swearing, but he decided to just calm down and say, "How about....bleh....I go talk to....huf...her while you stay...hug...here and celebrate."

Stan lifted an eye, but nodded. "Aright rookie, but be careful, she ain't merciful, even if you plead."

Carl rolled his eyes and walked past him. "What is Stan's problem." He thought. "He's acting like he's in the highest branch in the swarm or something. Last I remember he was a Staff Sargent..."

Stan stood up and chuckled. "Nice goin' ro-"

"EY HERO!"

Stan looked toward the crowd on the dance floor and smiled. "If it isn't the twins." Stan walked to the floor while Carl got the courage to look at Luna

Carl was starting to think that now would be a good time to just leave and not come back, Stan would be okay, and he could go home right now, but curiosity was getting the best of him. He wanted to know why exactly why the princess was here, he had another reason as well, but he couldn't really figure out why, it was some weird warm feeling in his stomach, either it was telling him that he hasn't eaten love in a couple months, or that he should talk to the mare. So, he took a deep breath and tapped her shoulder. "Okay, Uh...look mare, I-”

Luna then wrapped an arm around Carl and pulled him in for a hug, burying his muzzle in her chest. “You can call me Moonlight Changeling, and I must say that your friend there knows how to fight, makes me wonder what the rest of your kind can do?” She raised an eye at him and smiled.

Carl started struggling to get out of the hug. "Um...did you...hugh...see us fighting during the attack?"

Luna let go of him and adjusted her glasses. "Well...um...I was asleep at the time."

"Asleep?" Carl asked. "Through an attack?"

Luna chuckled nervously. "I..I'm a hard sleeper."

Carl facehoofed and sighed. "Look, you can drop the act now."

Luna ignored what he said and made her face inches away from Carl's. “Come now, don't look down, You guys must celebrate, we must have a fun time! Your kind deserves a new life, one filled with excitement and joy and…” She rubbed her face against his and whispered. “Pleasure…”

Carl yelped again and fell to the floor. “Okay, that’s it!” He grabbed Luna and looked at her in the face. “Listen, I know exactly who you are.”

Luna rolled her eyes and said, “Oh really?” She took a sip of her drink.

“Yes,” Carl said with a smile. “your real name is Luna.”

Luna took a spit take in front of Carl and gasped "W-w-what...H-how do you know?"

Carl wiped the booze off of him in disgust. “Because I’m a changeling, I can see a disguise when I see it. Other ponies might see you as a regular pony, but in my eyes, I see a hot alicorn with cute flaming sunglasses.” He finished by clamping his mouth shut. "I need to stop saying that out loud!"

Luna put her drink on the table and looked at him with pleading eyes through the flaming glasses. “N-no, please don’t *hick* don’t tell anypony, It’ll be in the news by the morrow if they know.”

Carl rolled his eyes. “Calm down, I won’t tell.”

“I-I just came here to let off some steam, you know how hard a princess’s job is...right? With the whole treaty making and remembering what it's like to be in your hooves, do you know we're almost alike?” Carl continued staring at the princess, not knowing what she was talking about.

"Uh...how?"

Luna held her head down and finished the rest of her drink. "I....I'd rather not talk about it, but listen I-I’ll do anything!" Luna continued to beg. "Anything to not make you tell, H-how about...oh...what can a princess do for a changeling…”

Carl started to get worried. She was freaking out more than he though mares normally would. “Hey, look princess, I won't tell any-” Then his stomach grumbled, and even though the music was blasting, it was loud enough for both of them to hear it.

Luna gasped. “You are hungry.”

Carl patted his belly. “Look’s like it, come to think of it, I don't really remember the last time I was fed, but that’s beside the point-”

“No changeling.” Luna grabbed him and looked at him with a serious face. “This is the point, perhaps I have found a way to help you, and to make sure you will keep your mouth shut about this.”

Carl looked confused. “What are you talking aboMph.”

Luna hugged him and looked around the room to see if anyone else was watching her. “Are you full yet, changeling?”

Carl struggled through the hug and slid out of it. “Hugh...no, look, that’s not how we get love, princess.”

Luna raised an eye. “Then tell me, how do you do it?”

Carl sighed, knowing this would be awkward for him to tell. “L-l-look, if I tell you, you’ll just smack my face and run away, callin’ us you-know-what offenders.” Carl had gone through this process before, never worked out.

Luna grabbed him again and hosted him in the air. “Just tell me changeling, you are hungry, and you know something that I don’t want to ever let anyone else know, I must repay the favor by feeding you!”

Carl blushed. He was starting to think this mare had too much, even though it looked like she had three beers. "Princesses must get drunk pretty fast if she's already asking stuff like this." Carl shook his head and looked at her in embarrassment. “I-I don’t think you want to know.”

“Why not? Pray, tell me how you do it!”

Carl’s ears were starting to hurt, this alicorn was starting to talk louder and louder with every sentence. “Trust me, you don’t wanna-”

Carl stopped talking once he saw the mares eyes start to turn bright white. “Tell...me..” She said quietly, which was even worse than yelling for him.

Carl gulped. “Okay, okay.” He sighed. “We do it by…” He looked left and right and motioned Luna to come closer. Luna did and moved her ear closer to his mouth. “We do it by-” The rest was inaudible for the author.

Once he was done, Luna reeled back and laughed. “Is that all? I must confess changeling, that was my third guess as to how you acquire love.”

Carl looked down and blushed, this was starting to become so embarrassing for him. “Right, so now you know that we can’t can you-”

“So where shall we do it?” Luna started scanning the building while Carl flew to the air.

“W-WHAT!?”

“Well come now, changeling, this is a task that would be better in private.” Luna continued to look around.

Carl landed on the floor and dropped his jaw. “Y-you can’t be serious, you can’t just-”

“AH HA!” She yelled. “We shall do it in the bathrooms, no one will see us there!”

Carl got up and looked at her with wide eyes. “Princess, you need to realize that I am a...oh what’s that word...uh, a lower class citizen, and not only that, but, you hardly know me, a-and you’re drunk, and you really wanna-”

Luna grabbed him by her magic. “It does not matter changeling, I am willing to sacrifice many things in order to keep this secret, and do not worry,” She kissed the side of his face and smiled. “this isn’t my first time

Carl lost it at that point. He used his wings and tried to fly off, looking around for Stan to see if he could help get him out of this. “Stan! Uh...Code red or...whatever you guys use in the swarm!”

Luna wrapped her arm around his neck and shushed him. “Do not worry subject. I do know you anyway, you were the bug that help that other bug with the treaty.” She leaned into his ear and said, “Think of this as an award as well.

Carl flailed again and tried to get out of the strong grip that was Luna’s, he looked high and low for his brother, but he was n nowhere. “Stan! Code black, code black...gha...just...Help a brother out!”

Luna smiled at the little display and started making her way to the restrooms. Carl flailed so much that he was able to get out of her grip. “Ohhoho no you don’t. I haven't done something like this in a long time changeling, now come!” Luna quickly grabbed him by his back hooves with her magic. “You have a princess to please.

Carl whimpered and dragged his hooves across the floor, hoping to grab something that would stop this.

A few seconds latter, Stan's ears twitched once he heard doors shutting in the distance, he looked over his shoulder and shrugged. "Must be the wind," He turned back around and smiled. "so anyway, private Shifter and Lifter, what was this formula enhancer you called again?"