• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 2,992 Views, 153 Comments

The Art of Becoming a Pony OC - Kaffeina



I'm turning into my OC because my little brother screwed with science. Here I am with pony ears heading to Chicago. Luck to us all.

  • ...
16
 153
 2,992

The Convention

The convention center was PACKED. We had speakers connected everywhere. Really, setting this up had taken awhile as well as getting used to being in a female body.

I tapped the mic, getting everyone's attention with the squeal. "Um, hello?" Everyone looked at me. I coughed, "Alright. Now, as we all know, we are turning into our OCs due to, ahem, our science projects."

A couple nodded grimly, meanwhile someone else called, "What do you mean 'our', you're not the guy from the blog."

"Yeah. Despite my OC's gender, I seem to have become female. As I was saying, we're still not sure exactly what caused it, but I believe our best bet is to wait until its passed. As for-" I was cut off by a strange popping noise.

"Hello?" Came the voice of John De Lancie out of a pink mess.

I gaped, "DISCORD?!"

"In the pink! Now, Miss Time, I've found out what's doing this and its irreversible. The thing that is powering it is the most evil creature in Tartarus. He plans to convince all of you lot to help him but I got here first," he said, looking at me.

"So, it wasn't our devices?" I asked.

"Not entirely, that gave him an opening into this world, Miss Time," he said.

"Miss Time?" I questioned.

"Ah. Basically, that's you. She-Who-Walks-Through-Time," he shrugged.

I frowned, "Now, who's the 'him' you keep mentioning?"

"Don't know, his name isn't anywhere at all," Discord shrugged, his hair tuft bouncing. Again. "Now, off I pop! See you in Equestria!"

The draconequus vanished. I groaned, "That's help-" I stopped. Here I was, in the middle of the Everfree forest. Upon realizing where I was, I turned to try and see ponyville only to encounter Timber wolves. After which I promptly began galloping, apparently I'm now a horse, great, and screaming.

"NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!" I went flying away, literally, only find myself plunging downwards towards what looked like Ponyville.

"THE PLOT LINE IS MOVING TOO FAST," came a voice from a pink blurr.

I kept screaming, and screaming. At this point a rainbow blur was rushing at me.

"I'M GONNA DIE! DEAR GODDESS, SAVE ME!" The blurr came closer rapidly and suddenly, I crashed through a cloud and right into a very shocked draconequus.

"Goodness!" a yellow and pink fuzz said, "Is she alright?"

"I think so my dear Fluttershy," the weird other fuzz said.

"WEREF AM IFFF?" I tried asking, but at which point I passed out.


One second, my friend was standing on stage talking, the next, poof, literally gone. She left no trace whatsoever. I quickly ran up onto the stage. People were shocked, some frozen, some fainted, some confused. "Where'd she go?"

"Sorry about that, if you'll all exit the building, we'll try to find Ms. Teles," the hoard stampeded slowly out the doors and I leaned over to a security guard, "Nowhere she could have gone huh?"

He nodded in agreement after raising a curious eyebrow.

"Then we have to assume she went to the only place that seems remotely logical," I said, looking at the map of Equestria someone had hung up.

"Who knows where she landed..."


Upon awakening I found myself in a somewhat recognizable location. I was in Ponyville hospital. In front of me were six ponies I recognized well. The Mane Six. Six extremely famous ponies, here to visit me. Not for a well wishing I suppose.

"Um, are you okay miss?" Fluttershy asked gently.

"Aside from a slight headache? Yes," I put a hoof to my head and rubbed my temple. "I would kill for some aspirin though..."

"Aspirin?" Twilight asked, looking rather intrigued, "What's that?"

"Its a pain relief medication on the planet of Earth," I said, matter-of-factly.

"Earth?" Rarity inquired.

"Its were the humans come from, silly! Lyra told me all about it!" Pinkie said.

"Lyra was right, Pinks," I grinned.

"Lyra has merely an obsession with a non-existent mythological race, Pinkie, this mare in front of us couldn't be one of those creatures," Twilight sighed, "You're one of the human-obsessed aren't you? I've proven that this alleged city, 'Atlantis' that they read about from other ancients couldn't exist. There's no scientific proof of humans."

I smiled and looked around at my backpack, "Hand me that bag over there Pinkie."

"Okie doki loki!" She hoofed it to me.

"Thank you," I began digging through the bag for the pictures I had with me.

"Hand? What a strange manner of speaking, pray tell dear, what country are you from?" Rarity said.

"America. Ask questions in a moment," I mumbled through the bag. The scene must have looked quite comical. A pony with her head and hooves in a backpack. "Eureka!" I called, pulling out my photo album. "Here Twilight. See if this is proof enough for you." A smirk came to my face as she opened the book.


After we managed to calm the masses, I began to explain to them my theory of where Len went. The reactions varied from skepticism, hatred, and jealously to joy, laughter, and wonder. Many of them seemed to be asking if they were next. "Okay, now that that's done, I'd like all of you to keep track of your friends and family and report if they disappear, alright?"

Murmurs of consent echoed through the many halls. I climbed down the steps and popped my arm. This was going to be a very long, complicated issue.

Author's Note:

This is going to involve a timeskip of a few hours.
Sorry about the update delay.
Horizontal lines mean switching between Len and Andy.