• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 2,992 Views, 153 Comments

The Art of Becoming a Pony OC - Kaffeina



I'm turning into my OC because my little brother screwed with science. Here I am with pony ears heading to Chicago. Luck to us all.

  • ...
16
 153
 2,992

We're Off to See the Clothing Clerk! The Wonderful Clerk of Walmart!

Stellar Circuit

An OC Tale

Chapter 2


After we left the house I watched the window as we traveled. It was then I realized I'd have to call ahead just to get somewhere for all of us to meet. Which meant I would have to try to use phone with my slowly shrinking fingers, yay. I pulled my phone out my jacket and proceeded to look up a places in Chicago that could hold large crowds. One thing I will say, Thank Celestia for donations. After leaving we stopped at a café and set up a site for donations. This had, within four hours, yielded over 500 dollars. That combined with my savings and Andy's we had enough for a auditorium.

The girl we had picked had fallen back asleep just a few minutes ago. I looked back and suddenly felt my shirt tighten. I looked down and I- WHAT IN CELESTIA? Oh dear lord. My OCs a guy you've got to be kidding me! Of all the people and the world I had to be the one unknowingly full on slapped by the 63 stick. Yes. I now had two fleshy mounds, the feeling kind of reminded me of jello... AGH what am I thinking. I need new clothes now. Great. Just perfect.

"Hey Andy," Oh great my voice is different too, "Can we stop by Wal-Mart?"

"Ya, but what's up with your-," he stopped, "What the hell?"

"Tell me about it," I said.

The next few moments were filled with silence and a very awkward eye shifting. Andy looked away and pulled us into the Wal-Mart parking lot. Clambering out was incredibly awkward. Leaving Sam, Andy, and the girl, I headed into Wal-Mart.

"Welcome to Wal-Mart, how are you-" The guy just stopped. I could feel him ogling me.

"Thanks. Where's the clothing section?" I asked.

"Um... T-towards the back." Nodding I headed that way.

As I did I heard the greeter turn to the cart guy, "Good lord, they don't make them like that around here."

I shuddered. If only he knew...

I arrived at the Clothing section and began looking through the, ahem, different apparels. I had no idea what any of the sizes or anything were, so, yippee, I had to ask the woman by the dressing rooms.

"Oh well there's..." She trailed off.

I ended up with like two pairs total. She led me over to the regular clothes. Checking my size, I grabbed suitable clothes. Mainly 2 of everything again. Entering the dressing room I started changing.

I need not go into detail. Everything fit properly.

Practically sprinting out, I bought everything and jumped into the car.


Andy's POV

One minute, you're sitting there with your best friend on your way to Chicago, the next?

Your friend has turned into a rather attractive girl.

Great.

"Hey Andy, Can we stop by Wal-Mart?" asked Len.

"Ya, but what's up with your-," I stopped and gaped, "What the hell?"

"Tell me about it," she said.

My friend was now a 5'4" girl. Shoulder length black hair with a blonde stripe, purple eyes, and a childish face.

All-in-all? She was freaking adorable. Especially with the pouting face.

Daw, is the little- GODS DANG IT!

I stopped the on-going war in my mind and pulled us into Wal-mart. Len jumped out and ran into the store. I looked back and found Sam and the other girl passed out. Groaning I leaned back in my seat. Why? Why me?

A few minutes later Len jumped back into the car. "Go. Just go," she said. I put us into drive and off we went.


Len's POV

Never again. I'm not doing that again as a girl. I will send in the other girl. Which reminds me... I looked back and she was sitting up talking to Sam, who seemed intrigued by what she was saying. I turned around to Andy to find him extremely focused on the road. Oh yay. Nothing to do. I pulled out my headphones and decided to take a nap.

12 hours later (Dang Len, what did you do? Run a marathon?)

I opened my eyes to find us parked in front of some auditorium, with the girl shaking me awake.

"Come on! We need to see if they're available and you've got the money," she said.

"Right," I said yawning. I sat up and climbed out of the car and followed her into the auditorium.

"Good afternoon," came a cheery voice, "how can I help you?"

"What? Oh right. We need the auditorium for a few days," I said nervously.

"Of course! What's the event?" She asked.

I gestured to the girl and she showed the woman her ears and tail. Wait, tail? DO I have a tail? I checked. Nope all good to go. The woman nodded, "Oh yes. I've heard about this. I assume you are the ones holding the conference for this?" She asked politely.

"Um, yes," I said, still nervous. I don't like talking to people I don't know. She nodded and cleared her throat.

"No worries then. Mr. Daven has agreed to let you use his auditorium. It seems his son is having a similar problem to yours," she explained. I nodded to the woman.

The woman continued to mention that Mr. Daven would be willing to let us stay at his guest house until enough people arrived. Happily I told her we accepted, and she picked up a phone.

"Mr. Daven? Yes. They've agreed. I know sir. Thank you sir," she hung up the phone, "Mr. Daven has arranged transport to his home. It will be here in an hour."

We all thanked her and made our way out to the cafe across the street. It was a nice little place. Small but cozy and warm. I pulled out my computer and connected to their Wifi and found the site we had started up had been populated rather quickly and people were making accounts left and right.

Its going to be an interesting day.

Author's Note:

So, Ignore the comments previously.
Len is now a girl.
Andy is having a war in his mind.
Sam and the girl are being useless.
This is just a filler chapter...
ONWARDS TO ADVENTURE!