• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,273 Views, 36 Comments

Hearts of Class II: Lights of Love - ImAPonyXY



This story is and anthro love story based between Sweetiebelle and Spike in their teenage years. it may be NSFW at times and drug use may be used on occasions.

  • ...
7
 36
 1,273

Chapter Eight

Lonely Dragon


“What do you want to do?” Sweetiebelle asked and she glanced back to Lyvia who was only slightly tagging behind her.

She shrugged, “No idea. It’s your home town, you lead on.”

“Yeah... right.” Sweetie said; she honestly didn’t know what to do even though she knew where everything was. However, she was feeling hungry; she hadn’t eaten breakfast after all. “Wanna go get something to eat?”

Lyvia shrugged, “I don’t mind where we go, because as I said, it’s not my town and I don’t know where anything is.” she replied.

“Alright then. I guess we’ll head off to Sugar Cube Corner.” Sweetie suggested.

“What’s that?” asked Lyvia curiously as she tilted her head.

“It’s a bakery of sorts that sells all kinds of sweets and pastries.” she answered and began to lead the earth pony towards her favourite place to eat.

“Sounds interesting.” Lyvia followed her friends as they continued to walk through the bustling streets of Ponyville.

It was a Sunday so everyone had their day off, except of course those who were working at the stall. However, this meant that the streets were crowded and people rushed from one place to another to enjoy, to the full extent of their day off that they got to spend with whoever they wanted.

Only, not everyone had this privilege, Spike didn’t get to spend with his love whom he had upset to the point where they might even be breaking up; and to a dragon such as him, that thought was unbearable.

He had moved away from the forest and was heading back to the library where he guessed that Twilight would be. In his mind, he didn’t even know what he had done wrong, but he had obviously done something bad enough to make Sweetiebelle angry.

He walked through the crowded streets with his hood over his head and his head facing down. To get to the library he would have to pass through the town centre, which was no doubt full of people and it would take him a while to make it through the crowd.

When he did, he saw something unusual; it was a griffon. He was laying and rolling around in pain upon the stone paving. He couldn’t help but smirk a little as he realised that it was probably Lyvia who did this; she did have a talent for injuring those bigger than her.

That was probable one of the reasons why he hated her, the fact that she was used brute force to fix problems and never really her head. And when she did use her head, it was usually to head-butt the person. He may have only known he for a week, but this week had been hectic and he had learned so much about her and he knew for sure that he did not like it.

Eventually Spike reached through the crowd and was able to continue along the main street until he reached his home, which took the form of a large tree and the vocation of a library.

Along the trunk of the tree was lined with windows and at the top, petruded a small balcony that overlooked the town. Above the door was a sign that said ‘Ponyville Library’ and on either side were lit-up lanterns.

Spike entered the tree-building and looked around to try and find Twilight.

Inside, there were four room; the main room, which was much like a living room but so much larger as it also acted as the actual library that was accessible by everyone in town. The second room was Spike’s favourite, it was the sleeping chambers, which not only functioned for the means of sleeping, but there was also a room for Twilight’s study. This area used to only be one room, but the sleeping chambers was soon changed to three room when Spike turned ten-years-old.

The other two rooms were just the kitchen and bathroom, which were both located on the bottom floor. It was compulsory for every house to have such rooms and nobody complained about it... as in, people did like eating and going to the toilet when they needed too.

“Hey Twilight, I’m home.” he announced and walked into the main room, looking around again.

He immediately saw Twilight rushing around the room frantically looking for a book.

“Oh. Hey Spike. Good timing.” she said, but didn’t stop running and rushing.

“What are you doing?” he asked her.

“No it’s alright Spike.” she replied.

“Okay then...” he moved his eyes around the room and noticed a large suitcase in the corner, which was filled with clothes, scrolls and parchment as well as ink pots and quills. This looked like it was for Twilight.

“Hey, Twilight, are you going away?”

“I have to Spike,” the purple alicorn announced, “Celestia wants to speak to me about something and she wants me there A.S.A.P.” she explained. “Sorry Spike. I trust that you’ll keep the library in good hands?”

“Uhh... yeah I can do that. But what does the Princess want to speak to you about?” Spike asked curiously.

“I’m not too sure, Spike. But I won’t be gone any longer than a wee... AHAH!!” she instantly stopped what she was saying as she found the book that she was looking for and she throw it into the suitcase, zipped it up and levitated it with her magic.

“Bye Spike.” she said her goodbyes as she rushed out the door with her suitcase closely following behind her. Spike was left in the library by himself... alone.

He had the entire library to himself, and people weren’t allowed to borrow books while Twilight was away, so he had no idea what to do. He did notice that the sun was going down now, but he wasn’t the slightest bit tired or hungry. He sat down on the couch and began to think of things to do; he thought of reading some books, but he had already read every book here and most of the stories were cliché and rather boring.

Eventually when he couldn’t come up with anything to do, he decided to just have a shower.

He went to the white and blue tiled bathroom and stripped naked. He then turned the taps onto hot and stepped into the shower. Since Twilight wasn’t home, he could have a long shower and not have her yell at him for using up all the hot water.

While in the shower he washed himself, obviously; he washed behind his ears, he washed his spikes and he polished up his scales. He removed the dirt from his fingers and claws and he began to think about Sweetiebelle.

He wasn’t going to lie, thinking about her did make him a little erect, but he didn’t have ant sexual intentions towards her as of yet. He just thought she looked beautiful and he couldn’t get the fanatical image of her being naked out of his head.

However, now wasn’t the right time to think about this, Sweetiebelle was angry with him and thinking about her naked wasn’t going to change that simple fact. The small grin left his face as he came to this realisation and he decided that it would be a good time to get out of the shower since he had already washed himself.

Once out, he changed into only his underwear and pyjama pants; again, since Twilight wasn’t home, he could get away with walking around shirtless. Also, it wasn’t like anyone was just going to walk in, the library was closed to visitors anyway. Yet, with that said, as soon as he walked out of the bathroom, he is immediately greeting by a nervous and slightly broken Lyvia Sounds.

“LYVIA!! What the hell are you doing here!!” Spike yelled furiously with rage burning through him as he saw her.

Lyvia blushed a little as she saw Spike shirtless and she avoided eye contact. “Twilight said I could stay here as long as I needed, so...” she justified but her voice had gone quiet and still. She didn’t have that hostile vibe about her anymore, in fact, she sounded peaceful and innocent.

“...So what?” Spike replied, “Twilight’s not here, so I’m in charge.. and I say no!”

Lyvia winced a little at hearing this; she didn’t want to go and sleep outside.

“But Spike... I have too, Sweetie’s sister won’t let me sleep over at their house and I don’t have anywhere else to go...” she began to plead.

Spike was a little shocked about Lyvia and how she was reacting. She sounded to soft and quiet; she wasn’t acting like her usual self... or maybe she was trying to trick him into doing something.

“And you want to stay here, with me...?” he rolled his eyes “You know I don’t trust you the slightest now, and I don’t want you near me...?”

Lyvia nodded in shame, “I know... but I have nowhere else to go... and I’m leaving tomorrow anyway...” she looked down at her feet nervously; deep down, she wasn’t a strong girl... she was just a regular, nervous, teenager who has only one talent.

Spike sighed. He didn’t know what to do; he didn’t want her to stay here because he absolutely despised her, but on the other hand, her couldn’t just let someone sleep out in the cold. Also, Sweetiebelle wanted him to make it up with her and he might as well start doing that as soon as possible. It was just his hatred for her that got in the way.

After a few moments of pondering to himself, the purple dragon finally came to a calming decision and slowly nodded his head.

“Alright, you can stay the night... but you’re sleeping down here okay!” he agreed and began to walk away.

Excitement and Gleefulness suddenly flooded through Lyvia, it was a feeling that she had not properly felt in a long time. The feeling of generosity was one that she tried to cherish and repay if possible. She only had to try and make it up to Spike who let her stay here despite his absolute hatred.

But what and how would she do it?

Author's Note:

Not much to say on this chapter, only that I hoped you enjoyed it and that I originally had a lot more planned for it but my computer crashed and erased half of the chapter. So you get the shortened version.