• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,274 Views, 36 Comments

Hearts of Class II: Lights of Love - ImAPonyXY



This story is and anthro love story based between Sweetiebelle and Spike in their teenage years. it may be NSFW at times and drug use may be used on occasions.

  • ...
7
 36
 1,274

Chapter Five

Sweetiebelle's Deepened Emotions


The demonic figure turned around and his attention was drawn from the corpses and attracted to the scent of those who were still alive.

“Running won’t save you!” growled the eerie voice that he projected out of him.

Silver Blaze gulped, he knew that it was his job to protect the helpless, but he also didn’t want to die. He unsheathed his sword and raised it in defence.

The figure laughed and charged at them; moving very fast. His legs were moving at such a speed that caused the dirt to be kicked up and the grass to rip. He flashed his bloody claws in order to strike fear into their hearts.

“Stay behind me.” Captain Blaze said and he pushed Sweetiebelle out of the way of any danger and he kept a close eye upon the charger threat.

As soon as it got into reach, Blaze swung his sword in a horizontal movement and blood went flying. He grinned and stepped to follow through with the attack by spinning around and stabbing his blade deep through the demon’s heart. He was immediately covered in blood.

The demon figure would have screamed, but his head was lying upon the ground, with its open eyes glaring at its former body. The demon was dead and his body softly and peacefully fell to the ground with the head next to it.

“There, it’s dead...” he stated and before examining the body, he went over to his fallen friends; focusing on Cloud. But before he began to walk, he turned to Sweetiebelle, Rarity and Spike.

“Get home... I’m going to stay here a while...” he sounded gloomy, but he managed to do a salute before a small tear broke from his eye and rolled down his cheek. He turned away and walked back to those who had died.

– Later that day –

Spike and Lyvia were walking through town with Sweetiebelle. Instead of doing what most teenage girls do after being kidnapped and crying her eyes out, Sweetiebelle wanted to go out and explore.

Secretly, she just wanted to stay away from Rarity so she wouldn’t get into trouble... well, at least she would delay her punishment.

“So, Sweetiebelle, how are your feeling?” Lyvia asked, looking down at her friend’s bandaged feet.

“Fine.“ she replied, “It only hurts when I walk on rocks.”

They were heading to the park to meet Scootaloo there and tell her all about their adventures that had happened in under a week. She didn’t really know how to explain it all; first she went to school, then she got a boyfriend, then she got expelled, and finally she got kidnapped. All within five days.

In fact, she still had that burn on her cheek when Spike breathed fire at her, it had started to scab and heal up but there was going to be a devastating scar and no doubt Rarity was going to ask her about it when she got home.

“Did they do anything to, Sweetie?” Spike asked curiously, he couldn’t mask his concern either.

“Well they kept me in a filthy cell, but they didn’t hurt or violate me...” she replied, “But Diamond Tiara did she my cutie mark and that was a little embarrassing.”

“Wait, wait, wait... WHAT!?” Spike yelled and held onto her, “Diamond Tiara was there?!” he was furious.

Sweetiebelle held onto Spike’s hands, which were holding her tightly. “Yes... and that bitch is going to pay!”


“You should tell Captain Blaze.” Lyvia suggested, tagging along beside them.

“I will, when he gets back from burying his team...” she immediately felt sad and guilty. It was because of her that they were dead. They died trying to rescue her and if she hadn’t been so weak and careless, then maybe they would still be alive. A tear ran down her cheek... it was all her fault.

Spike let go off her as he saw her crying and he looked at her softly with caring eyes and rubbed her shoulder with his scaly hand.

“What’s wrong?” he asked softly and cleary.

“I... I’m just remembering the guards... and how they died...” she gulped out and more tears wept from her face.


Spike didn’t know what to do to cheer her up apart from wipe away the tears and tell her that it wasn’t her fault. So that’s what he did.

Spike wiped away her tears with his clawed finger and held her close to him so she could hear his heartbeat; it was soothing to her.

“It’s not your fault, Sweetie. They died doing their job, and even if you didn’t get kidnapped, no doubt they would have taken someone else and the results would have been the same.”

This didn’t work, not the slightest and Sweetiebelle continued to cry, she fell to her knees and held her face in her palms. She couldn’t help but feeling guilty about what happened... I She guessed that maybe she was like most teenagers who cry after being kidnapped.

Eventually, Lyvia decided to butt-in. She knelt beside Sweetiebelle and moved the hair out of the crying unicorn’s face so that she could stare into her eyes.

“Snap out of it, Sweetiebelle! It’s not your fault and it never will be... it was their choice and not yours... now grow up and get over it! Your friend is waiting and I doubt she wants to see you crying!” Lyvia scolded, but there was some truth to what she was saying, and that trust stuck into the weeping unicorn. :So get up and wipe away your guilt... because it shouldn’t exist.”

“What the hell, Lyvia! She’s allowed to have emotions that you don’t!” Spike began, still holding Sweetie close and he was staring angrily at Lyvia. “Why the fuck are you still here anyway, shouldn’t you be going back to Fillydelfia?!”

“Feeling guilty for something that isn’t your fault is pointless, Spike. So why should I try to support her when I could try and fix her!” Lyvia explained with a harsh tone.

“You can’t fix what isn’t broken.” Spike said simply and looked away from the cream coloured earth-pony and back at her dear girlfriend and he began to wipe away more tears. “We can go back to your house if you want?” he asked softly, because at the moment, he was fine with doing anything that she wanted.

But to Spike’s surprise, Sweetiebelle shook her head and stood up. She wiped away the tears and held onto her dragon’s hand. “No, lets go see Scoots.” she sounded strong but the sense of despair and grief was all to present in her voice.

To be honest, Spike was surprised as to how well Sweetiebelle was taking this, if anyone else had been in such a position as her, they would be locking themselves away for a week or so.

“So you still want to go see her?” Spike asked curiously, still trying to mull over the time that she sunk her emotions.

“Yes, of course.”

Author's Note:

I am really sorry for such a short chapter, but I got a little bored and I felt rushed so this is what I have for you. I promise that i will not make you guys wait for as long for the next chapter which will be having some actual drama and story to it.