• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,273 Views, 36 Comments

Hearts of Class II: Lights of Love - ImAPonyXY



This story is and anthro love story based between Sweetiebelle and Spike in their teenage years. it may be NSFW at times and drug use may be used on occasions.

  • ...
7
 36
 1,273

Chapter Ten

Together Again


“I think you should just sleep, then you don’t have to look at me.” Spike said and he turned off the light to the main room.

He headed to the kitchen to begin washing the dishes, he looked out the window and saw that the sun had gone down and that only the town guards were walking around the streets; everyone else had gone off to their home. Spike turned on the hot water and poured detergent into the filling sink. Once it was full, he grabbed a sponge and began to scrub the dishes clean.

It only took him about a quarter of an hour to wash them, but he had nearly cut himself on the sharp knifes a few times and he too, was now feeling tired. It may only be around 8pm but the yawns that escaped his mouth grew ever more frequent and the lids of his eyes felt heavier and heavier with every minute passed. So with his cunning intuition that he did not possess, he came to the conclusion that he would go to sleep for the night.

Spike climbed up the stairs and pulled himself into bed, tugging the sheets over him. Twilight had a room built for him so he wouldn’t have to sleep in the same room as her and so she would be able to avoid the awkward sounds of a teenager as they ‘slept’. Never the less, he was happy that he had his own room where he could put all of his stuff in and not sleep in a pet bed.

His bed was comfortable and big enough for him to grow into adulthood with since it was a king-size. The softness and stillness of both the mattress and the night carried him softly to sleep.

That night, he dreamt of what went through his mind whilst in the shower and the fanatical images of a naked or semi-naked Sweetiebelle popped into his head. She began to dance and prance around the imaginary room; showing her entire body that would make any man pay money to see. Her pure white body was so jaw droppingly sexy and Spike felt so lucky to be able to see.

Unfortunately, he didn’t know that this was all a dream and so he had no idea that his mind was just making illusions. Never the less, what Spike saw was enough to give him a raging boner.

After a night of his head full of perverted images of his girlfriend, Spike awoke the next morning with the lack of energy that teenagers always seemed to have no matter how long they slept for. He slowly managed to climb out of bed and walk over to his dresser to open the drawers and see what he wanted to wear.

Just like most boys his age, he didn’t really care what he wore, as long as it was enough to cover himself enough to appropriately go outside without others complaining about his fashion choices. That usually turned out to be difficult due to the fact that he preferred to go shirtless, mainly because that it was easier that way and he liked it. However, people in Ponyville don’t like seeing half naked dragons so he wasn’t allowed to do that.

But still a problem remained; he had to wear something that made his look smart, handsome and sophisticated as tonight, he was hopefully going on a date with Sweetiebelle. After all, he had proved himself with Lyvia and it was making him quite sad that she had to leave today.

Never the less, he tried to not think about that undeniable fact and focus of getting dressed. He had eventually chosen to wear a checkered, blue shirt and black jeans. The shirt’s sleeves were rolled up above his elbows and it showed off his strong arms.

He got dressed into them and slipped on black, leather shoes too. He glanced into the mirror and checked himself out; he looked fine, but there was something missing. Jewellery, girls loved jewellery, and what girl loved jewellery the most; Sweetiebelle.

He walked over to the other side of his room to a nightstand and began to rummage through the drawer.

“There’s a necklace somewhere in here.” he reassured himself and after pulling out a tremendous amount of crap, he found what he was looking for. It was a black and gold necklace that was centred with a green amethyst. The jewel was shaped in the form of a flame, but the flame to the shape of a love heart.

“Perfect.” he said as he pulled it around his neck, and clipped it on as it dangled from nape.

He had finished getting ready for the day and surely Sweetiebelle would like it, he had a lot planned for tonight and he hoped that everything would work out just like last time. He smiled to himself after looking in the mirror one last time and began to head downstairs. To his right, he saw that Lyvia was wide awake and was standing by the doorway with her bags.

“Hey, are you leaving already?” Spike asked and her began to hurry over to her in case that she actually was.

“It’s 10 o’clock, I might as well. I did say that I would be leaving as soon as possible today, and th next train leaves within twenty minutes.” she replied, keeping eye contact with her host.

“But you haven’t even said goodbye yet.” Spike complained and held her arm, trying to stop her from going.

Lyvia pointed to the dining table, “I left a note for you. I thought you were going to sleep in for a while since it’s a public holiday today.”

“I was, but I usually don’t get to sleep in much so I automatically wake up after a while... also, shouldn’t you be saying goodbye to Sweetiebelle too?” Spike stated and frowned slightly.

“I was going there now, that’s why I’m leaving twenty minutes early. Do you want to come along, I can tell her how nice you were?” the cream coloured girl tempted.

Spike grinned and nodded eagerly, “You bet.” he replied and let go of her arm. “But, have you had anything to eat yet?”

“I was going to get something on the train.”

“You shouldn’t skip breakfast Lyvia, it’s not good for you.” he grabbed her arm again and pulled the small girl inside. “I’ll make you a sandwich at least.”

Lyvia let go of her bag and closed the front door; sitting down in a chair at the dining table. Her blonde hair wasn’t in the small ponytail that it usually was in and it was hanging loose around her shoulder. Spike had no idea how long her hair usually was since she always wore it in a ponytail and it always appeared short.

“Just make a simple ham sandwich then. I’m not too hungry.” she said and looked around. She was still wearing the clothes that Spike had given her, but she had also packed away the clothes she had wet within her bag.

“You sure?” Spike asked and he started to make what she had asked for.

“Yeah, thanks.”

“Okay then.” he buttered the bread that he had placed in front of him upon a chopping board and then laid a slice of ham onto the bread. From there, he sandwiched it by laying another layer of bread upon the ham and he wrapped it in plastic wrap. “Here you go.“ he smiled and handed her the food.

“Thanks.” she replied simply and stood up, “Shall we go now?” she asked impatiently and took a hold of her bag again.

“If you really want, we can go.” Spike nodded and led her out the door.

The two of them walked through the quiet streets of Ponyville; everyone was still either asleep or only just waking up. People tended to sleep in on public holidays and all markets were usually closed, except for the usual exceptions like the bakery or nightclubs.

Since there wasn’t anyone to have to push passed, Lyvia and Spike were able to make haste to Carousel Boutique, which was also closed on days like today.

Eventually, the two of them got there and Spike knocked on the door. After only a few moment’s wait did the door open and stood in the doorway was the most gorgeous Sweetiebelle.

“What is it?” she asked curiously, but also sounding rather impatient.

“Morning Sweetiebelle, I’m just here to say goodbye, I have to go today.” Lyvia sounded sad as she spoke, but she did try and stay a little happy for her.

“Oh.” Sweetiebelle looked down, “I forgot about that... Are you sure that you don’t want to stay here in Ponyville?” she asked softly, hoping that the answer was no.

“No, I want to stay here, but I can’t. I only have enough money for the train ticket and a bit of food. There’s no way that I’ll be able to rent an apartment.”

“Well if you’re sure then I’ll come along with you to the station.” she said gloomily.

Sweetiebelle went inside her house to grab a coat from her room and she came outside again. She was wearing denim short shorts and a white, baggy shirt. She was also wearing her golden manticore necklace and multi-coloured bangles around her wrists. Her coat was the colour of red, but it was a rosy red, the same colour as her strapless sandals. It was also hooded, waterproof and the pattern of flowers were scattered across from the hemline to the accents to the coat itself.

“Ready to go then?” Spike asked.

Sweetiebelle ignored him and looked to Lyvia, “Ready?” she asked in Spike’s place.

“Yeah, I shouldn’t be late.” she turned around and began to walk, but she left the leading to Spike who was ahead of them, that’s when she remembered, “Oh Sweetiebelle, you know how you sent me to Spike’s house last night?”

“WHAT!” Spike yelled in surprise.

Simultaneously, Sweetiebelle replied to Lyvia as well, “Yeah, what happened?” she asked.

“Well he was nice and hospitable, and we’re friends now again. We just needed to have a little talk and all, but we’re all good. Hence why he’s here now.” Lyvia happily answered and she pet Spike on the back.

“Wait! You set this up?” Spike questioned, becoming serious and angry suddenly; he hated being deceived.

“Well, yes. Sweetiebelle and I planned on this, but every think said and done wasn’t planned. We only hoped that we would be friends again.” explained Lyvia. “We didn’t want to set you up and so the final decision of what happened was yours, the only thing planned was me going to your house.”

“But didn’t Rarity not allow you to stay at Sweetie’s?”

“We never asked her, otherwise she could get suspicious and the plan wouldn’t be able to go ahead.” Sweetiebelle said and walked beside Spike; wrapping an arm around him.

“So all that plan making as a Cutie Mark Crusader paid off, huh?” Spike was trying to remain positive and not let the deception get to him.

“I guess so.” Sweetiebelle gleefully replied; she was glad that Spike had finally come to his senses and was acting nice with Lyvia again.

So, the three of them continued to chat about what happened that night as they walked through the still quiet streets of Ponyville to the train station. It was already 10:15 and Lyvia’s train was going to leave in five minutes.

When they got there, Lyvia pulled out the only money she had and bought a child ticket, which was five Bits less than an adult ticket. She then said her goodbyes to Sweetiebelle and Spike; giving them both a huge hug and thanking them both for their kindness. She also promised to write to them both at least once a week.

As the train to Fillydelfia arrived, Lyvia got on, wheeling her bag behind her. She glanced back at them once again and smiled; she was going to miss them. After she disappeared on board, that was the last that Spike and Sweetiebelle would see of her for a while.

“I wonder if she’ll be alright?” Spike said to Sweetiebelle; he was worried for her sake.

“She’s a tough girl, she’ll be alright.” Sweetie reassured.

“Yeah you’re right I suppose. I’m just a little worried for her and all.”

“She’s be alright, I know it. But, what do you want to go and do now?” Sweetiebelle asked with a playful smile donned upon her face.

“I’m not too sure, wanna just walk around for a bit and do whatever comes to mind?”

“Yeah sure.” Sweetie agreed.

And that’s what the two of them did for the next hour and a bit. They just walked around the streets and slowly watched Ponyville come to life more and more as time went by. It wasn’t until just before midday that Sweetiebelle remembered something that she really wanted to tell Spike.

“I got a letter from Lil’ Dew today?” she announced joyfully and held the note in her hand.

“Really, can I read it?” Spike asked eagerly, he loved Lil’ Dew; but not in a romantic way of course, he just thought that she was a really awesome and joyful friend that he could always count on. To him, she was like a little Pinkie Pie. So if Sweetiebelle ever got a letter from her, he would want to read it too.

“Sure.” she said simply and handed Spike the letter.


Dear, Love birds.

I hope you’re enjoying yourselves at home and I hope that you didn’t get into too much trouble from your parents. Everything is fine here, and that senior is keeping is distance from me which is all good. Also, no one suspects anything so we’re safe for now.

But I was just writing to you two mainly because it’s really lonely here without you guys and you were my only friends. It’s boring here and I hope that you can write back as soon as possible because I really am missing you two. I want to here everything that you guys have been up too, I don’t want to be spared a single detail.

Also, say “hi” to Lyvia for me if you can and can you also give me her address so I can contact her, I would love to speak to her too.

Anyway, that’s everything that’s been happening here. I hope you can reply soon.

Yours Sincerily, Lil’ Dew.


Author's Note:

No, I have not forgotten about Lil' Dew… Just for anyone who was wondering.

Anyway, on that note. Who is everyone's favourite character so far, (and they can be dead)?