• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 480 Views, 56 Comments

Wishing Star: A-Type - Quantum_Shift



A gleaming star arrives from seemingly nowhere, to a young man. Through a wish, he's sent to a place with ponies, but one far deadlier and dangerous than Equestria...

Comments ( 8 )

I don't understand why there's a mob out for Anton and AwesomeCreeperPony.

4675112
Not just for them. Consider that the baker is evidently a smuggler.

I have to say, again that I am enjoying this story. I do hope you have a new chapter out soon.

Dragonfox

4693052
There'll be at least one out a week for at least three more weeks, usually near the end of the week.

4693052

That's good to hear. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Dragonfox

PS Is he building a herd of mares and not know it?

4580409
About the joke mentioned, here's a webcomic done by a former Marine, about the Marine Corps. Figured that you'd better understand what I meant when you see it. Too bad this wasn't around when I first made the joke. It probably would have gone better (the pic is also a link to the site which has an explanation of the joke).
terminallance.com/wp-content/uploads/comics/2014-09-26-Strip_346_Aloha_II_web.gif

5271227
Ha!
well, that's what you get for reading the PoV of a cray person, written by a crazy person, playing as himself.

Seriously, I have actors for these stories! I just wish I wasn't stuck on hiatus for these right now.

Login or register to comment