• ...
12
 106
 4,728

(Epiloge)

"That is the end of our tale. It's sad it's over so soon. You've barely been here long, it's still afternoon." Zecora said to the teenage mare who was sitting down, listening to her story. Applebloom groaned. She liked that story. She wished it were longer.

"Mighty thanks Zecora. That was one intrestin' yarn you spun there." She said as she packed her saddlebags full of the medicinal items she came for. Zecora dumped some flower petals into her cauldron and a huge puff of green smoke. She laughed.

"I did not lie, this tale is quiet true. It happened six years ago, I thought you knew." She said as she added more items into her pot. Applebloom dropped a vat of a glowing green liquid with questionable origins onto the floor. Her jaw dropped and hit the ground before the mixture did. She shook her head.

"Six years ago? When the farm burnt down and ah was in the hospital, where ah met Aurora? Those six years ago?" She said with a high amount of shock in her voice. Zecora chuckled and continued working on her mixture. She nodded to the yellow teenage filly as she dropped some melon seeds into the brew.

"Huh. Guess that explains how mah sis' has wings an' all. Ah was told Celestia just stepped down from power." Appleblooms still didn't believe the wise zebra's words. She picked up the book she had been reading to her. It was a copy of Equestrian History, 2018 edition. She quickly skimmed throughout the pages. It was there. Word for word.The cold, hard truth, right there in black and white. Man, Zecora always know how to amaze ponies.

"Whelp Miss Zecora, ah'd really love ta stay an' all, but Aurora needs me at our flower shop. Queen Twilight is coming over, and it needs to be ready fer her. Have a great day!" Applebloom said as she hugged Zecora and picked her things back up.

"Farewell, Applebloom my friend. I hope you and Aurora's love may never end!" She chanted with a wink. Applebloom blushed and ran out the door, headed to Ponyville. The zebra sighed and went back to her work.

'If only Twilight knew what's left for her up ahead. I hope my fears don't come true, or many will be dead.'

- - - - - - - - - -

A blast of magic burst through the outskirts of Ponyville as six male figures fell from it. The wormhole shut itself after dumping the bubbly pink unnatural bringer of happiness and chaos onto the forgein soil. The purple one stood up. It was obvious he was the leader of the pack. A stray flier that was gently floating along with the wind caught his attention. Using his magic, he floated the piece of paper towards him. After reading it, he dropped it in shock.

"Guys! It's us! Except they have both wings and horns, and...... they're female."




To be continued......

Comments ( 22 )

The story captured my heart. :heart:

.....then let it free.

99320

I am SO glad you liked it! It was fun writing it, really fun with the last super-long chapter. A new years gift for everyone.

(If you read the epiloge, you'd find out this story isn't over quite yet. :pinkiecrazy: )

99328 I did. Can't WAIT!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

99412

It means she knew she liked females romantically, not the intercourse.

99416 *eyetwitch*
I get that. I had a friend who definitely knew he was homosexual by 2nd grade, and nopony gave a damn.

99416 *eyetwitch*
I get that. I had a friend who definitely knew he was homosexual by 2nd grade, and nopony gave a damn.

99428


THE POST HAS BEEN DOUBLED.

99431 ... Dammit, stupid iPod!

Yosh, I know... They suck

Looks like this are about to get interesting again. Dusk Shine and the gang are probably in for a bit more of a surprise than they expected outside of their counterparts being alicorns. Well that's provided you keep those names anyway. I can't wait to see how they respond to some of the things that happened to the mane 6 thru the course of this story.

99575

I enjoyed throwing them in there! It was a last minute choice, but I'm sure I'll love it!


(Note; Applebloom and Aurora will be the main characters, like Twilight and Luna were)

Alright here's your thousand internet points, my customary gift to well completed stories, also an additional thousand internet points for the effort you put into cleaning up the story.:pinkiehappy:

99860

Thank you SO much! It was a real pleasure writing this. I now understand why you guys love writing fanfictions. The only real downside is the lack of TwiLuna fics. It's always TwiDash and TwiMac or RariSparkle.


Fimfic, Y U NO MAKE MAOR TWILUNA D:

Okay I'm a little lost here. I started reading this on DA, and then found the rest on here but I feel like I'm missing something. Who is Aurora? and who were those six stallions?

Also and this is just a small comment not a gripe, but parts of this seemed a bit rushed or moved too quickly making it hard to follow.

Still brilliant though.

197421

Ah. Aurora and the stallions.

Those are for the sequel. Lost Element is over. If I didn't it clear enough: They're the genderbends of the Mane 6. Hence why the confusion when they saw the females as the princesses.


The rest is secret. :trollestia:

275180
Hon, if I wanted to write a scene where Trixie and Luna have a romantic moment, she'd be talking to a mirror and then clopping.

276205
I like to leave comments as I read, of course it seems silly now that I have finished it. Great story by the way!

This is pretty good :3 I like this story. <3:twilightsmile:

'If only Twilight knew what's left for her up ahead. I hope my fears don't come true, or many will be dead.'
- - - - - - - - - -
A blast of magic burst through the outskirts of Ponyville as six male figures fell from it. The wormhole shut itself after dumping the bubbly pink unnatural bringer of happiness and chaos onto the forgein soil. The purple one stood up. It was obvious he was the leader of the pack. A stray flier that was gently floating along with the wind caught his attention. Using his magic, he floated the piece of paper towards him. After reading it, he dropped it in shock.
"Guys! It's us! Except they have both wings and horns, and...... they're female."

To be continued......

OOH i smell a sequel!!!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed the abnormal character tags? Seriously, how do you do that!?

6976961 I know I'm late, but the story is very old (2011). Back then there wasn't a limit to how many character tags you could use (BTW, I haven't read the story).

Login or register to comment