• ...
12
 106
 4,728

Six Part Plan

Celestia chuckled.

"Three elements. My, my. You've outdone yourself." Celestia leaned back in her throne as Discord threw a colorless Applejack onto the ground in front of her.

"Mah princess, I will retain full loyality to yah. I even killed five Lunar Repulic soldiers on the way here." She said with her hat to her chest. This only made Celestia laugh harder. How Discord managed to do that, she'll never know. His arrogance limits his abilities. He could have made the world in his literal image. Yet he sits around, getting kicks from playing card houses. Ignorance is bliss. He prooved it. She was tired of him, and hated to have to put up a love act. He was a good lover, she had to admit.

She looked to the window murals. Pictures of the elements of harmony and the pyramid of power dotted each opening. She looked down at her necklace. 4 gemstones were neatly placed inside, each representing elements of harmony. 'Honesty, Loyality, Laughter, and Trust.' Equestria could not comprehend what's in store for it. A simple six part plan is this.

1. Make up Princess role.
2. Banish only thing in way for 1000 years.
3. When (weakened) sister returns, awaken Discord.
4. Make up Dicord's lover role.
5. Capture Elements of Harmony and Luna.
6. Equus Extraho Fusion spell.

She was nearly there. She was halfway done with the elements. Luna has an excellent ruse, though. Nopony knows where she is. Even the godly Celestia didn't know.

- - - - - - - - - -

Shining Silver was trotting along with Fluttersh- sorry. Mrs. Fluttershy Dash. She was trotting along with Mrs. Fluttershy Dash and Twilight Sparkle. They were in Sweet Apple Acres, looking for Applejack. Silver checked the map. Now,don't get anypony wrong. Twilight and Flutter knew how to get the Sweet Apple Acres, but the picture in the map looked different than the actual farm.

"Umm, Twi? Are the trees supposed to be burnt like that?" Silver said, peering from the map. Twilight sat there in shock. Somepony burnt down Sweet Apple Acres. Who? Who in the wide, wide world of Equestria would do such a horrid crime? A singed Big Mac pushed away some trees that fell on him. Twilight rushed over to his side. It's not like he had any feelings for him other than friendship. She was a fullout fillyfooler. That was the source of her teasing in magic kindergarten. She helped Mac because he may have known the attackers.

"Oh Celestia! Mac! What happened? Who was it? Was it a failed Cutie Mark attempt?" Twilight said, shooting a glare to Applebloom. Mag coughed up burnt tree bark. His left eye had a huge gash in it. FlutterDash shreaked and hid behind Silver. Silver, a tad annoyed, levitated Flutter and some medical supplies over to Mac.

"Fluttershy, you have higher medicinal knowledge than any of us. Could you help?" Silver said, envoking a nod from Flutter, "Now you. Macintosh, I presume. What happened here? Who did this?" Mac coughed up more smoke. Luckily, he was well enough to make words.

"Ya'll ain't gunna believe this..... It was my sis. Big sis. Applejack. Royal guards... That one creature with the many animal parts..... Applejack..... Pure white, no color....." He said, coughing during each pause. He was about to faint then and there, not enough energy to stay awake.

"Granny....I'm commin home...." Mac closed his eyes and lost consciousness. Twilight and Silver gasped.They shook him, smacked him, Air-to-lung spell. Nothing. Yet he was still breathing. Flutter diagnosed him as in a coma-like state. He won't wake up for a minimum of five weeks if he's taken care of. Twilight used a magical spell to call Nurse Redheart. When she arrived, Twi explained everything and Redheart nodded. Mac and Applebloom were rushed to the hospital.

Celestia. She did it again. Another element of harmony was taken and corrupted, this time with more deaths in it's wake. One.. two....three.... At least five funerals would need to be held. As for the animals, well, FlutterDash was too weak to try and find out. Shining Silver leaned over and hugged Twilight. Twi was going through major stress, and she knew it would only be a matter of time before Discord targeted her. For now, they need to group the remaining elements together.

- - - - - - - - - -

On the way to Rarity's, Silver felt uncomfortable. She felt as if a large amount of chaotic magic ebbed and flowed through the air. The Carosel Boutique was oddly quiet. It normally was bursting with noises of new 'Ideeaaaas!' or complaints aimed towards Sweetie Belle. Not today. Today was quiet. When Twilight was about to open the door, it swung upon and none other than Sweetie Belle her self fell out.

"Twilight! It's Rarity. She's.....different" Sweetie said, trying to stand with an obviously broken front leg. She was dotted with bruises and had a single puncture wound. Luckily, it nowhere even near lethal. She was still hurt, and she said it was Rarity's doing. For curiosity's sake, Twilight walked inside. A knife was magically slingshotted at the wall, nearly missing Twilight.

"GET OUT! This is MY house. MY shop. I don't want YOUR money. Wait. Give ME that money. BUT DON'T EXPECT ANY OF MY DRESSES!" Rarity yelled. Her mane and cutie mark were blank, a pure white. Discord had gotten her too! Her greed was worse than the first Discord attack. Sweetie Belle hobbled back inside. She magically moved Twilight outdoors and shut the door. Silver and Twi both tried breaking it down, but the door was too strong.

Twilight's mane frizzed out a bit. She started laughing.

"You and me Fluttershy, you and me. Silver, if I go, don't stay. I don't want to hurt you. I.... I" Twilight, despite her weakened mental state, still managed to form a blush. She was so sweet. Cute and.... Silver shook it off. Her thoughts should wait until after Discord and Celestia are stopped. Until that happens, Twilight and Fluttershy Dash must be kept safe.