• ...
12
 106
 4,728

End of Harmony

"You may now kiss the mare!" Mayor Mare said to the awaiting couple. Fluttershy was hesitant at first, being the cute shy thing she is. Lucky for her, Rainbow found this adorable. Rainbow scooped her up, and lifted her up in the air.

"Don't forget I love you. Mrs. Fluttershy, may I have the honor?" Rainbow cooed. Fluttershy giggled.

"You already have it." Fluttershy leaned in deeply and kissed Dash. Dash pressed her lips strongly against Fluttershy, and world seemed to melt around her. It was only her and her mare. Fluttershy broke the kiss. Fluttershy's blue eyes were like sapphires. Rainbow smiled.

The crowd erupted into an applause. Twilight, Silver, and Rarity ran up onto the stage to congratulate the newly married mares.

"Did you see that trick?" Bon Bon said to Lyra, who was sitting next to her.

"How could I miss it? That thing was like, 20% cooler than the one she used to get into the Wonderbolts!"

Rainbow Dash overheard this, and asked for a piece of paper. She quickly scribbled something down.

"Hey Lyra!" Rainbow yelled over the crowd. Lyra and Bon Bon both turned and looked. Rainbow Dash threw the flowers at them. Lyra caught it with her magic, as usual. Inside, a note was carefully tucked. Lyra looked at it and giggled.

'I said the same thing' - RD, the Wonderbolt.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, where's Pinkie Pie?" Rainbow asked. Fluttershy was asleep on her back, still in her wedding dress. Twilight looked back and forth. She was gone. Strange, considering Pinkie Pie would party until the place crashes down. Literally. It's happened many times before.

This time, Rarity was the one who spoke up.

"She was heading back to Sugarcube Corner. Heaven knows why. The weird thing was that she was as white as I was, flat hair included."

"Oh no, not THIS again." Rainbow groaned. "I'll get her She seems to prefer it if I do it. Weird." Rarity lifted Fluttershy from Rainbow's back and rested her on her's. Rarity headed back towards her shop, a presumed mess thanks to the 'Cutie Mark Crusader Wedding Afterparty Planners.'

Rainbow Dash flew over to Sugarcube Corner. The night was beautiful, and quiet. A bit too quiet. She shrugged it off as being yet another natural occurence. She slowed down as she approached the front door. Rainbow knocked on the door.

Mrs. Cake opened the door. She wasn't happy.

"She's inside. You messed up big time, Mrs. Dash." Her expression was stern.

"Me? I haven't done anything....."

"Don't you lie to me. She's been in her room for an hour CRYING and constantly repeating 'Why Rainbow why?'" Rainbow was honestly confused. What has Rainbow Dash done that would have upset Pinkie?

Dash ignored the fact Mrs. Cake was standing there and sped upstairs. Rainbow Dash could hear the crying. Rainbow is no expert on love, but she could tell if a person's tears were sadness or heartbreak. This, was obvious heartbreak.

"Pinkie?" Rainbow said quietly.

"GO AWAY MRS. CA- Rainbow Dash?" Pinkamena yelled, depression could be heard from a mile away.

"Pinkie, I wanted to talk to you." Rainbow opened the door. She's handled with Pinkamena before, but this time. This was different. Like Rarity said, pure white. All color had left her body, excluding her mane, cutie mark, and eyes.

"Pinkamena, what's wrong?" Rainbow asked. She obviously had no clue. Pinkamena only chuckled as she arose from her tear-stained bed.

"You have no idea, do you?" Pinkamena Diane said. "Think. What did you do today?"

Rainbow stopped and pondered.

" I ate some roast beef, some chicken, a pizza....."

"LATER THAN THAT" Pinkamena yelled. Rainbow stopped and thought again.

"I ate roast beef, chicken, and a pizza....."

"NO! LATER THAN THAT! JUST NOW. OUT THERE!" She said, flailing around and pointing her hoof towards the stage. Rainbow got it now.

"I married.... Fluttershy?" She said, not completely sure.

"Finally, she gets it right!" Pinkamena said, Gummy with an uninterested stare riding on her back.

"Why does this.....hurt you?" Rainbow asked again, still unsure.

"Somepony is dumber than I thought." Pinkamena replied, adding a facehoof for good measure.

"Pinkie, what's wrong with y-" Her sentence was cut short by the pure whire Pinkie Pie kissing her. Rainbow retailiated, trying to break free. Pinkie kept going, kissing harder. Rainbow gained enough will to push her away.

"Pinkie, you....you love me don't you?" Rainbow said, putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Pinkamena only responded with a sniffle. Rainbow Dash backed off. She couldn't handle this. She just couldn't handle - WHAM. Something hit her on the head. With that, she fainted.

- - - - - - - - - -

Dash awoke with a jump. Where was she? A hospital. She got that. Wait, why is Fluttershy there?

"Dash..... Nice to see you're awake. You suffered a pretty hard hit to the head. When we found you, blood was everywhere. I'm so happy you're okay!" She reached her hoof out and held onto Dash's.

"Fluttershy....where's Pinkie?" Dash said. Fluttershy sighed.

"Here's the sad part. She's gone. According to reports, headed for Canterlot." Dash was struck with confusion. Canterlot?

"I'm glad I have you now, Dash...." Fluttershy gently landed in the hospital bed with Rainbow Dash. "Can we act like we used to when we dated? We just cuddled. I want that...." Flutter gentle nuzzled Dash. Rainbow smiled.

"Only for you." Rainbow felt Fluttershy's hooves wrap around her, and she smiled. Rainbow smiled, but there was something
troubling her. Pinkie Pie. Loved. Her. Here she was, snuggling tightly with her wife, and she also broke the heart of one of her best friends. She hated this. Dash wished she wasn't so loyal all the time.... She wanted her life focused on Flutter, nopony else.

"Hello Mrs. Dash. I'm new here, just call me Dr. Q" A stallion doctor said, as he entered the room.

"Okay, Mr...Q? Alright. What's the diagnosis?" Dash said, holding onto Fluttershy.

"Well, I am not 100% sure, but I'd say you have a mare sleeping with you." Dr. Q said with a chuckle.

"Well, duh. I know that. Second opinion, please?" Dash said, a bit annoyed.

"Well, it seems like you are suffering huge amounts of depression and homicidal thoughts. The cause is your loyality. Your friend, Pinkie, and her disappearence has gotten you in a bad state. I can fix this instantly." Q said to Dash.

"H-how?" Rainbow said, a bit confused.

"Sign your loyality to the Solar Empire, and to lock away anypony or anyone that defies Celestia." Q said, levitating Rainbow a clipboard. Dash looked at Fluttershy, and back at the paper. She let out a disgruntled sigh. She signed it with her mouth.

Then bad things happened. First off, Fluttershy dissolved into mush. Rainbow screamed. The entire room fell apart, revealing Sugarcube Corner. And finally, Dr. Q also dissolved into...

"DISCORD!" Rainbow said with pure fear. She looked at her own body. The cyan flushed out, leaving only white. Her mane, her mark, everything. The white took her over, and only one thought pierced her mind.

'Celestia will be protected. Luna must die!'