• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 1,278 Views, 6 Comments

MegaMan Starforce: Adventures in Equestria: Legacy of Mu - The Gamer Master Archive



Taking place directly after AiE, the sword of zerker causes the return of an old friend or old foe?

  • ...
12
 6
 1,278

A Canterlot Wedding

Twilight's POV

I cannot believe what I just saw. Geo was hit with some green magic from Cadence! And when Shining and Cadence were arguing, she shot a green beam at him that made his eyes go all goggly. I tried telling the girls about it but they were all sidetracked by what they were dong. I tried confronting 'Cadence' about it but Shining got all up in my face saying that the goggly eyes was a healing spell. While the others were trying to protect me, one I told them what I saw, it was in the bag or so I thought. Even my own mentor didn't believe in me. She told me 'I had a lot to think about.' At least my friends understood, well most of them. The only ones who didn't were Rainbow Dash and Rarity. I was left there alone for a little bit until Cadence came, I thought I had it wrong.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." I apologized.

Her eyes glowed green and she said, "You will be!" And the same thing happened to me that happened to Geo.

Canterlot Caves

I began shooting my magic all over the place on the crystals where that evil witch was. She had plans for my brother, she'd have to go through me again!

One of my latest beams I found Cadence and made a dive for her.

"Please don't hurt me." She then got a good look at me. "Twilight it's me. You have to believe me! That Cadence is a fake!"

"Likely story!"

"Sunshine, sunshine, lady bugs awake clap your hooves,"

"And do a little shake." they both ended up smiling because they remembered each other. "You remember me."

"Of course, how could I forget my favorite filly whom I loved to foalsit?"

Geo's POV

Mega and I were trying to find a brittle surface but couldn't find one. When we got back to Cadence one was open already and Twilight was here.

"I see you have had encounter with the fake Cadence Twilight." I said.

"Geo, there you are. We need to get out of here. We have to stop her. And then we went running through the caves to the light at the end.

"Oh, we're never going to save him." Cadence said.

"We will we just have to find, there!" I said. But then three bridesmaids with evil green eyes suddenly came up to us.

"You're not going anywhere!"


"Princess Cadance and Shining Armor, it is my great pleasure to pronounce you–"

"Stop!" said three voices. To reveal Twilight and I.

"UGH, why does she have to be so overprotective of her brother." Everybody looked at her like she was crazy. She then began to fake-sob. "Why does she have to ruin my special day?"

"Because it isn't your special day it's mine!" said the real Cadence.

"How did you escape my bridesmaids?!" We just smirked to each other.

"Let's just say the stereotype is completely true for them." I said with a grin.

"Hmf clever, but you're still too late!"

"I don't understand how could there be two of um?"

"She's a changeling! She takes to form of some pony or somebody you love and gain power by feeding off your love for them!"

Just then the fake Cadence transformed into Chrysalis.


"Right you are, Princess. And as queen of the changelings, it is up to me to find food for my subjects. Equestria has more love than any place I've ever encountered. My fellow changelings will be able to devour so much of it that we will gain more power than we have ever dreamed of!"

"They'll never get the chance! Shining Armor's protection spell will keep them from ever even reaching us!" Cadence said in retaliation.

Chrysalis has taken complete control of Shining Armor, and now he is doing her every will. And her changelings would take over all of Canterlot.

"No. You won't. You may have made it impossible for Shining Armor to perform his spell, but now that you have so foolishly revealed your true self, I can protect my subjects from you!" Just as Celestia looked as she was winning, Chrysalis won.

Cadence was about to run up to get Shining. "Uh, uh uh. Don't want to go back to the caves do you?"

"She won't get the chance!" Said a mysterious figure.

What we saw was a human wearing mostly black with white hair and a sword with a red hilt. We also saw this wave being who was gray with arms and he scratched Chrysalis.

"Who is he?" Most of the ponies including Cadence asked.

"Solo!" I, Sonia the mane six and Celestia said.

"Yo. I have a score to settle with this faker. She'll pay for trying to steal the-"

"I will be her opponent!"

"Dangit Laplace I was still taking!"

"Girls, the busters and I will handle Chrysalis for now! You guys get the other Elements of Harmony!" I said.

"Right!" was the answer as the girls ran off.

"Chrysalis get ready to be defeated. Everypony get out of here!" And the other ponies left into the safest room of the castle.

"Let's go!"

Star Moon Crystal Power!
Lyra Crystal Power!
Moon Cosmic Power!

Solo and Laplace just raised their transformation devices.

IT'S QUINTUPLE MORPHIN TIME!

Let's Morphin!
Let's Morphin!
Let's Morphin!
Let's Morphin!
Let's Morphin!

MegaMan Starforce!

Harp Note!

Sailor Moon!

Rouge!

Sword Buster!

Tokumei Sentai Wave Busters!

"Busters Ready????!!!! GO!!!!" I said.

The five of us began attacking each side of Chrysalis.


TRIBE ON!
TRIBE ON!
CRISIS POWER!

"Powered Morphin!"

Thunder Slash!

Dino Cannon!

Rainbow Moon Heart Ache!

IT'S TIME FOR ROUGE ATTACK!

Rouge Burst!

Sword Bomber!


All of our attacks didn't do that much damage to Chrysalis. She attacked us with a green beam and knocked us back.
Twilight and the other were caught by the Changelings. Chrysalis then began singing about how her day and plan were perfect. Not the best when you still have capable ponies, humans and wave beings there. Twilight went over and freed Cadence from that gooey lock and she went to Shining to return her to normal.

The only ones who could work here were Sonia, Shining, Cadence and I. I knew we couldn't lose we have loved ones to protect. Suddenly Sonia's OOPArt appeared in the middle of the four of us and the powers went to me as well.

MegaMan Starforce Fire Saurian!

"Let's go!" We all said.

Double Heart G Blazer!

With our combined attack Chrysalis and all of the Changelings were blown away to other areas outside of Equestria. With that the real wedding could go on. But before the reception Twilight kept begging me and the other Busters to sing this song I wrote.

"Twi, I'm not the best in front of crowds."

"Oh come on. You'll do great!"

"I'm going in." Sonia said.

"I'll do it." Serena said.

"Solo?" Twilight asked.

"I'll do it if Geo does it. But I'm not singing!"

"Thanks Solo. Looks like I'm in."

"Yes! Geo the song you wrote is good. You guys will do great."


(Here's the song that goes with the lyrics.)

ALL FOUR!:We’re Wave-Busters, let’s Wave-Busters!
And now it’s time for us to sing!

INCLUDING THE MANE SIX AND CADENCE AND SHINING:Go on, Wave-Busters! Soar high, Wave-Busters!
Today, tomorrow, and forever more
Charge up your smile! Cause if we have it…
I know we’ll do a good job!

(Come on, drop it, drop it!
Come on, jam on it!
Just like that! Drop it, drop it!
Just like that! Jam on it!)

GEO:I take a deep breath, SERENA:and look up at the sky
SONIA:I wish everyone could see CADENCE AND SHINING:just how beautiful it is

LAPLACE:It’s hard to see how others feel,
FLUTTERSHY AND PINKIE:When your words push you apart
APPLEJACK, RAINBOW DASH, AND RARITY:So while we may fight,
TWILIGHT and GEO:We’ll always share this promise together

ALL:No matter how tough it gets, we’ll never be divided!
Because we want to do this together!
We’re always here for each other, though we may bicker
That’s our Wave-Buster bond!

Go, let’s go!


"Now see Geo? It wasn't that bad." Twilight said as Cadence threw her flower thing and Rarity must've really wanted it.

"Okay you were right it wasn't that bad." I replied

"You have a pretty good voice there too little bro." Serena answered.

Now I was starting to get really embarrassed.

"Either way I'm still hosting the bachelor party!" said Spike as he and Luna were on Pinkie's head.

"Spike you must know that," We were all shaking our heads no so she didn't tell Spike what the bachelor party was.

"What is it Luna?"

"Oh nothing." As we all sighed with relief.

"Hello everyone, did I miss anything?" Princess Luna said.

WAVE BUSTERS!

Author's Note:

And thus ends the first have of Legacy of Mu. I told you guys this would be a long one.

Comments ( 2 )

4615316
How about a rewrite of the entire fanfic? as soon as I saw the description of the prequel, I was like yeah...don't think I can handle it. sorry. but I'll help if you want to.

Login or register to comment