• Published 8th Apr 2012
  • 2,497 Views, 56 Comments

Growing up in equestria - Liaf112

  • ...
7
 56
 2,497

The best cupcake ever.

"PINKIE! You need to slow down and plus I think you scared him." Says Twilight in a loud tone.

Dylan looks a bit scared because of the Pink mares loud incomprehensible exclamations.

"Oh...Oopsies sorry. So what's your name?" She asks him while smiling sheepishly and scratching the back of her head with a hoof.

"I-I'm Dylan I-It's very nice to m-meet you." Dylan says nervously.

"Aww it's super duper nice to meet you. My name is Pinkie Pie! You don't have to be nervous around me. Oh what are you!?" She says while walking around him a few times.

Dylan follows Pinkie by turning his head when she is behind him. When she was back in front of him she sat down.

"I-I'm a human." Says Dylan seeming slightly less nervous.

"Oooh, cool...What's a human?" She asks.

"It's what I am. I'm not sure what else to say about it." Says Dylan getting even less nervous.

She looks into Dylan's Eyes for about half a minute until she hears his stomach growl. "Okie dokie lokie then. How about a cupcake?" She says as she pulls a big vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting and white sprinkles from nowhere.

Dylan looks at it in amazement and then looks at Pinkie and asks. "How did you know that was my favorite flavors?"

Pinkie grins and gives the cupcake to Dylan. She then starts bouncing around him again while saying. "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

Dylan giggles a bit after realizing that she probably wouldn't even hurt a fly. He looks at the cupcake in his hands then back at Pinkie. "Are you sure I can have this, I don't have any money to pay for it." Starting to sound a little sad.

Pinkie stops bouncing to the left side of him and rubs her fore hoof on his head saying. "Aww that's alright silly willie Dyllie wiille, It's a present for you."

Fluttershy and Twilight are watching Dylan and Pinkie quietly.

Dylan closes his eyes as his head is rubbed by Pinkie. After she stops he opens his eyes giving Pinkie a smile. He looks back at the cupcake again he peels the paper back and takes a bite out of it. He makes an 'mmm' sound and takes another bite of the cupcake. He gets about half way through the cupcake and notices that he is full.

"Um, Miss Pinkie?" Says Dylan getting Pinkies attention.

"Yes, Dyllie willie?" She asks.

"I can't finish the cupcake." He says to her

Her mane goes straight and she sounds sad saying. "Is there something wrong with it? Does it need more sugar?"

"No no no no, Miss Pinkie I just can't eat any more of it because I'm full. Do you have something I can save the rest of it for later with?"

"OH! okay yepperoonie there is a paper bag behind the counter!" She exclaims as her mane goes curly again and she runs back behind the counter at the back of the room. She comes back with a regular brown paper bag. " Silly me I forgot you are a young colt."

Twilight and Fluttershy giggle at the exchange between Dylan and Pinkie.

After the cupcake is in the paper bag Twilight clears her throat. "Ahem why don't we all go meet some more of our friends?"

They all agree and head out into the still sunny town of Ponyville. Too bad Dylan got run over by a flying cyan blur less than a minute after leaving the Bakery.

Author's Note:

It's a little short I know but It took me a while to decide how this was going to happen. Next chapter will be longer, I promise!