• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 1,840 Views, 30 Comments

The Eclipsing Midnight - Miracle



[Macrophilia material] "The Shaman" Returns to Canterlot in order to live a 'normal' life, but little does she know of the power inside her

  • ...
14
 30
 1,840

"Dude, I can't feel my legs."

Author's Note:

Note: contains unethical morals, murder, torture, drug usage and alcohol usage.

News of the event spread like Nutella on bread, and within moments of hearing witness accounts of what happened Downtown, the city was in panic: many of the townsfolk were hiding in their homes, whilst others had barricaded their way inside random buildings; Most of the guards were stationed at the castle, already preparing for a fight--But other than the occasional guard or two patrolling the streets, there were next-to-no means of defence for the ponies of Canterlot, with hiding being the best option.

It was almost 12:00, a large, booming growl was heard from almost a mile away, making the citizens evermore terrified, many bolting their doors shut to prevent detection.

Everything was quiet, no-pony could be seen, and everything that was once in the streets, now abandoned; Newspapers scattered on the pavement and coffee wagons now knocked over, showing no sign of civilisation.

An ever-familiar stomping from Midnight was heard from the far end of Midtown, alarming everypony in the vicinity, causing some of then to duck under tables, and some others began hugging the stranger or loved pony beside them.

The stomping grew louder, until it stopped, seconds later, and the terrifying presence was magnified as Midnight strolled in.

She seemed confused to where all the ponies were, doubting that they could simply vanish without reason.

"Hey, I could've sworn I saw more ponies in this area..." She boomed, near-deafening the poor, helpless ponies nearby her.

Getting impatient, Midnight trotted towards a row of high-class houses--Or she was, until she was surprised to spot a small group of teenagers, out in the open, just passed out in the back alleys; After a confirming grin from Midnight, she made her move, trying not to surprise her prey.

The ponies she saw were too busy being surrounded in cheap alcohol and recently-lit joints to notice or care what was happening;
If anything, the hangover made Midnight blend in with the random oddities seen by the drunken teens.

Midnight awoke the sleeping ponies, giving them a gentle whistle as she laid down on her stomach, with her hooves resting under her head.

"You guys okay?" she asked, receiving zombie-like groans in return.

One of the ponies spoke up, still drunk and confused, unsure what was happening.

"Cezola, is that you? ...You're taller than what I remember..." He asked, lifting his head up, slowly, gazing up at Midnight.

"No, dummy, I'm right here, babe." The other pony from behind answered, rubbing her eyes to balance her vision.

"Hey, where's Dave gone?" She asked, turning her head left and right, hoping to find her friend.

It was only till then that Midnight felt something wet, and slimy from underneath, as small, red puddle began to expand under her hoof; Putting two and two together, Midnight guiltily shifted her eyes back and fourth.

"Oops..." She comically whispered to herself, hoping to get as much fun as possible from the others.

Suddenly, the male pony stood up, and immediately ran towards Midnight, hugging and kissing one of her hooves randomly.

"Baby, I just love your new hooves..." He added, giving an idea to Midnight as she thought how to make his dreams into reality.


"Is that so?" Midnight asked, standing up, as she proceeded to prod the pony below her into submission.

"H-Hey... That tickles!" He laughed, oblivious to the danger he was in.

Moments later, a satisfying squelch was given in response, making Midnight chuckle at her action.

"Dude... I can't feel my legs!" The pony yelled out, with his lower body now under Midnight's sleek hoof, only to depart without it, now covered in blood and guts as he crawled amongst the floor.

D'awww, look at you squirm... I thought you loved my 'new' hooves. Midnight added, snuffing out the last moments of his existence, ramming her hoof as hard as she could onto his unworthy, minuscule body.

"Oh, yeah! That's the stuff."She moaned in ecstasy, with her soles now completely stained in blood.

Finally, the other pony left within the group was the girlfriend... High as a kite, and unable to stand up straight.

Her vision was useless, showing nothing but unreal illusions, but she could still communicate, giving Midnight another advantage over her, other than her size.

Midnight was unsure what the pony saw, but she seemed to show no reaction.

"Wha... What's the stuff--Dave is that you?"

An unexpected rumble from within Midnight's stomach reminded her something--It was lunchtime, and she hadn't had any breakfast, making her stomach growl once more in starvation.

...

"Honey, what was that?"