• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 7,869 Views, 64 Comments

My little Venom: a monster inside - Shadowheart332



A week after the events of the canterlot wedding. Twilight is visited by a black slime beast in her sleep. What could happen...

  • ...
12
 64
 7,869

Chapter 1: Nightmare of anger [edited]

Time of day: 3:15 a.m.

A meteor could be seen hurtling towards the ever peaceful land of Equestria., This one however is very different from any other meteor in recorded Equestrian history.The meteor hit in a matter of seconds.An unknown black liquid-like could be seen making its way oddly to a tree-like house.

---------------------------------------

Twilight, who was the student of Princess Celestia, was sleeping soundly, but within her dreams a horrible nightmare was taking place.

"Where am I?" Twilight said with a look of fear.

"Monster." A voice echoed.

"Who said that?" Twilight said as she squeaked.

"Evil evil evil..." Another voice echoed more mare like.

Twilight turn back at the sound to find what looked like her friends all giving her a glare.

"W-what's going on g-girls?" Twilight said with more fear then she thinks.

"SHUT-UP!" They all shout at the same time.

Twilight then turned from fear to terror as they all looked like they were about to tear her apart, when a black looking thing appears in front of her.

"Greetings." The black creature said

"H-hello." Twilight said trying to figure out what just happened.

"I have come seeking a friend." The black creature said. It looks at the five behind him. "It seems I have come at the best time." It said with a little hiss. "I take it that these beings are your friends." It said with yet another hiss, while Twilight just nodded. "Ha some friends, then again some brother, some mentor who don't believe in you. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they all leave you all alone." It said as it hissed.

"But they would never do that." Twilight said as she started to remember the wedding when everyone believed that she was the one how was evil, it made her anger rise by the second.

"And how long will you believe that pile of crap, I can see you want to make them pay dearly for what they did, and I can give you the power you want...no...that you deserve to make them pay." It said with another hiss.

"I don't know..." Twilight said as she was almost giving in.

"The power you would gain is twice the power of that of the elements, and besides without your element they will be easy prey." It hissed.
Twilight just gave an evil grin as it continued. "You'll gain the strength to overpower a Pegasus, the agility to move faster than an Earth Pony and a Pegasus combined, become smarter than any Unicorn, and have more power than an Alicorn." It hissed. "Now what do you say?" It said

" I'm in." Twilight said in a dark tone.

"Good." It said as it wrapped itself around Twilight.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 5:55 a.m.

Spike was still sound asleep. He was probably dreaming about Rarity again.

When a sound of crawling that he could hear clear as day woke Spike up, he looked for what could've made the noise.

"Twilight is that you?" The dragon said with a yawn, when he heard hissing.

"T-Twilight come on now t-this is not f-funny!" Spike said with fear in his voice, when suddenly....

"TWILIGHT WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WAIT WHAT ARE YOU!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

To be continued....

Author's Note:

Will that's the first chapter. Let's see how this plans out. Any way the story idea is inspired by vampdash's venom rising story only I want to see what it look like with twilight as venom instead of rainbow dash. Don't forget to tell for any spelling errors.
And give any ideas for future chapters to make this more interesting. I do plan to make references to classic venom lines or even to other stuff.

This is my first story so be gentile.