• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 17,113 Views, 1,376 Comments

Moonie shorts [Filly Nightmare Moon] - Eighth



A series of short stories about a filly Nightmare Moon, nicknamed Moonie, and her father figure/guardian Anonymous the human.

  • ...
47
 1,376
 17,113

PreviousChapters Next
23 Moonie does her Homework

You walk around the house, contemplating life here and Earth as you munch on a carrot. Usually you'd exercise with Dash but with
your PT off on some Wonderbolt tour, you've taken the opportunity to be lazy. Like every other time you're not hanging with Dash.

"You've failed me for the last time Sir Bearington. AGAIN," Moonie shrieks in frustration from the lounge room.

With nothing better to do, you go check out what's up.

"What are you doing?"

"Homework but Sir Bearington is useless at math."

"Need a hand?"

"Very well. You may assist your queen."

She tries her best to put on a guise but you doubt she could make it more obvious that she's in desperate need for help. You take a seat on the empty floor beside her and look over her paper, just simple math problems from the looks of it.

"Which one are you stuck on?"

She points to the second question. You'd ask how long she's spent on her homework but you asked her to get it done a long while ago so you'd feel bad if the answer was the whole time.

"Using only exponents, make seven an even number," you mutter, reading the question aloud.

"What is an exponent ag-"

"Just remove the s."

She stares at the paper, confused and whispering so quietly that you can't hear it as she tries to piece together what you said until it hits her. Then she looks up at you with a hateful glare.

"Get out. I don't want your help any more."

PreviousChapters Next