• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 17,111 Views, 1,376 Comments

Moonie shorts [Filly Nightmare Moon] - Eighth



A series of short stories about a filly Nightmare Moon, nicknamed Moonie, and her father figure/guardian Anonymous the human.

  • ...
47
 1,376
 17,111

PreviousChapters Next
12 Playtime at the Park

You're walking through the park, trying to find Moonie. You told her to come home for lunch and as usual, she decided to not do as she was told. Then you come cross a sign, "Follow the signs, win a prize."

Intrigued, you follow the arrow on it until you reach another sign hidden in a bush.

"Well done, but can you hear the next sign calling?"

You're a bit puzzled at first, all you can hear is all the playful laughter of the nearby fillies then the chirping of baby birds catch your attention. Up in a nearby tree you hear them, there's a nest and as you look around you find the next sign hidden behind the tree.

"Almost there, don't give up because for this next challenge, you'll need a little luck."

This one has you stumped. There's no clue just a cryptic message that doesn't even hint at anything. As you look around the park, you don't notice anything the sign might have mentioned. There's fillies and colt playing, a duck pond, plenty of plant life and a playground.

Nothing.

Then you get an idea, to try looking beyond the park to the shops in the distance and sure enough, you see what the sign hinted at, Roseluck's florist shop. When you get closer you see the sign and it reads, "Nicely done Professor."

"Professor? What?"

Confused and annoyed at the stupid clue, you spin around to get back too looking for Moonie but then you see an Oak tree with a sign.

It has an arrow pointing straight down to a little chest. Now the game has you interested again but it goes straight back to being confusing as all that's inside is a towel. It's damp too, like it's been used.

"Wow, this game s-"

Suddenly, a water balloon is dropped on you, soaking you completely before being followed by a large, evil cackle. One you'd recognise anywhere.

"That's it. You started it, now I'm finishing it."

"I'm so scared," she jeers at you.

PreviousChapters Next