• Published 5th Jun 2014
  • 3,917 Views, 197 Comments

Summertime Romance - Nightlock106



Vinyl and Octavia meet at summer camp. They can't stand each other at first, but as time passes on, they soon realize that there is more to summer than having fun on the beach.

  • ...
32
 197
 3,917

Book 2!!

Thanks to an amazing idea from Banshee, I have decided to now consider this story complete and will be working on a second installment to this story. I really hope you all will enjoy book two of this love story as much as I will enjoy bringing it to you. Keep your eyes out for the next few days and you will have book two. Thank you everyone for your support.

Comments ( 19 )

Can't wait to see where you go with this!

Oh thank god! I was disappointed that you said it was cancelled, but now that your making more to this story, that's even better! Looking forward to see what you write!

Hell yes!!!:pinkiehappy:

Oh thank Luna you are continuing. I am a fan of Vinyl-Tavi ship flics and this one caught my fancy. Good writing and story, expecting great thing. Of course, who am I to judge what is great? I've never written a story... Oh well. Thank you for the effort you put into this, and the continuing of it.

4659604 It takes time before you can work out a good story, so give yourself some time and I'm sure to can do some amazing work. And thank you for your support on my story, I can't wait to release part two.

Needs some work, but it is a decent enough story. Hey, I enjoyed it, so I can't complain too much. It did move way too fast though. There should have definitely been more build up to the romance, and the story was predictable- though that may just show how much I read fanfic rather than anything on your end.

Anyway, have a like! :twilightsmile:

the story is rushed at the end but over all not bad, a decent read for all to enjoy

Great story, really enjoyed it, but I should warn you it is technically against the rules to make a chapter that's not actually part of the story.

4672753 And yet people still do it and nothing gets done about it.

4675821 It's still kind of annoying.

4676065 You're the only one complaining about it.

Comment posted by Long Dong Von Schlong deleted Jul 13th, 2014

4676065 civil disobedience is a wonderful thing

why is vinyl an elf in these images?....

now i see why vinyl did what she did with neon in college romance.

I can't tell you how impressed I was with this story and the sequel. I eagerly await a third one (if there will be one). But still, I don't read fanfiction longer than 4,000 words, but this was captivating. Keep up the great work!

Login or register to comment