• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 691 Views, 12 Comments

Random stories involving ponies and such. - Aunt Celestia



This is a random short stories.

  • ...
 12
 691

Twilight the special. 2 -sad-dark-

By the time they had calmed down, it had been about an hour. They were all tired and had red eyes. Some of them had to go home to their family. Telling them the grave news. The ponies left in the room, Princess Celestia and Luna, as well as spike.


"Spike would you like to go back to the library and sleep? Asked Celestia. She wanted to comfort Spike but was unsure how. As for it was his sister/mother that is just behind the wall.
"N-no. I-i want to stay here." He said as he walked over to Luna and nestled into her chest. Suddenly there was a huge cry that rang out threw the building. Celestia shot up and took a defensive pose. Luna held Spike close to her chest.


"I WANT MY MOMMY!!!"Said the pony. They knew the voice it belonged to. It was Twilight. And she was using the Royal Canterlot voice. The rest of the room turned into chaos as the nurses started running to the room to control the problem. As for The princess and spike, they went to the room in a quickened pace. When they got there they were tying to hold Twilight still, that is until she saw Luna. "MOMMY!"


Luna looked stunned. They rest of the room stopped and looked at her. "OK, WHAT?!"