• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 691 Views, 12 Comments

Random stories involving ponies and such. - Aunt Celestia



This is a random short stories.

  • ...
 12
 691

Twilight the special. 1 - sad- dark-

There was an explosion in the lab of the golden oaks library. It was a magical explosion. One that sent Twilight Sparkle, new princess of friendship, flying against the furthest wall. Which in turn, rendered her unconscious. But not before Spike came in with a worried expiration on his face. And said, "Don't move Twi help is on the way!" Then she passed out.

Spike was worrying over his sister/ mothers wellbeing. She had a big gash in her head, due to the fact she hit her head on the wall when she got thrown. He sent a letter to the Princess that Twilight got hurt doing an experiment. By the looks of it she was trying to cure mental disorders.

Then it back fired because of a magical back lash. He was putting force on the gash to minimize the bleeding. Then there was a crash threw the roof, it was the regent of the sun herself, Princess Celestia. She grabbed her student in her aura and fixed the gash with a healing spell. Then proceed to teleport herself , Twilight, and Spike to a hospital.

When they got to the hospital, she said "Quick somepony get me some help! I have an injured pony!" As soon as she said that there was a bed rolled out to her to put Twilight on.

They then took her to a room and checked her for any other injury. They gave her a medical scan, and discovered some major brain damage, a fractured scull, and a burnt out magic pool. Her wings were badly damaged. There where factures and brakes in every ligament.

Once they finished the scan they set in motion the fixing. The put her wings in a cast, after setting them. Good thing she was unconscious. And put a bandage around her head. Once they were done, they came out of the room to the waiting room where all the main six, The Princesses, and Spike, sat worried for her.

"Hello, are you friends of Twilight Sparkle?" Asked the doctor. Once they saw him, the room turned into an uproar of noise. "Shh I will answer all your questions one at a time. Now Princess Celestia, what is your question?"

The princess cleared her throat, " I would like to know her injury's and how bad they are. And if she can recover from them."

"Well her injury's are very serious. She has a skull fracture, which she can recover from within a month. A burnt out magic pool, which should recover within a few days. Both wings a gravely injured, might not be able to use them for about nine to ten months, that's with therapy. And the worst of them all, she has major brain damage to the frontal lobes. She will not recover from that. But we will have to see when she wakes ups how bad it is. She is expected to wake up in an hour or so. It won't be long." Then he walked back to the group of doctors and nurses and left.

By the time he had finished his report the ponies that where in the room, where crying in a hysterical fit of sadness for there friend. Even Rainbow Dash who was trying to conceal Spike who was in even more despair. Princess Celestia was crying into Luna's fur. All the could do now was wait.