• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 691 Views, 12 Comments

Random stories involving ponies and such. - Aunt Celestia



This is a random short stories.

  • ...
 12
 691

A bed time story for Twily 1 - cute

It was bed time for Twilight. She was in her father's study reading a book on the magic property of levitation. She knew it back to back. Seeing that she has read every last book in the house. Well other then the one's on the top shelf that her mom said to NEVER touch.

"I'm so board!" Said a purple filly hitting her head on the desk over and over. "there's nothing else to read." She looked up at the top shelf of the bookcase. "Hmm maybe mom won't mind if I..." she was slowly walking over to the shelf with the thought of a new story to read.

Just then Night Light was going to his study to get a certain filly that was late for bed. When he walked in he saw her just about to grab the book that read ' 50 shades of hey'

"Oh no you don't little filly." Said her dad grabbing her in his magic. "What did your mom tell you about that shelf?" He asked.

"Not to touch it." She said looking down. "But there is nothing else to read!"

"Well we can go to the book store tomorrow. Right now its time for you to go to bed."

"Okay..." she said going to the bed room she shared with her brother. He as gone at camp for the summer and she had it to her self fr now. She slowly got into her bed and looked at Night Light. "Will you tell me a story?"

"I don't see why not." He walked over to her bed and asked, "What do you want to hear?"

"Hmm , surprise me!" She said get comfy in her bed.

"Okay, let's see. Ah ha! I got one." Then he started his story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once there was a colt he loved adventure. He would go from days without end on a journey. He was a kind and gentle fellow. His heart was as strong as steal yet as soft as a kittens fur. He was very happy and enjoyed the outdoors. But he felt like there was something missing.

He pondered day and night. "Hmm," he thought "what am I missing I have a home , great friends, and a wonderful..." He stopped mid thought. "That's it! That's what I'm missing a wife! I shall go out and find me a prize. Somepony who has the looks of a rose. Yet as delicate as the wings of a butterfly. She needs to know how to cook a feast fit for the princess her self. One problem, how to find such a mare? Ah I shall go to the old salt lick and ask the fellows. They have lovely wife's." And with that he started heading to the salt lick where he hoped he would find his friends.

He walked up to the doors where he could hear the music and the roar of laughter. He took a breath and entered. " Hey guys," he said.

The music stopped the moment his hoof stepped threw the door. They all gave him a stare that would melt steel if it could. A colt came up to him with a look of 'we don't take your kind here.' look.

"What are YOU doing here?!" The colt known as Samuel Blueblood; aire of the Blueblood Estates. By the looks of it he had a little to much salt. "Well, we're waiting."

"I came here to find out how to get me a wife." He dead panned. "Now if you'll excuse me, I see my buddy over there." He tried to walk around him but he was blocked by the colt in front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He saw Twilight getting tired so he said, " I will tell more tomorrow, right now you need to go to sleep."

"Okay." Said Twilight to sleepy to argue. "Good night daddy."

"Good night Twily." He said walking out of the room after blowing out the candle.

Author's Note:

There will be random updates and I hoped you like what I have so far.