• Published 4th Jun 2014
  • 1,819 Views, 25 Comments

Jumanji in Equestria - PressStart

  • ...
8
 25
 1,819

the board game

Author's Note:

In case you didn't see the description, the sex tag is for the few sexual jokes in the story. No pony actually has sex. Thank you

Flitter was told to take a free day, but Cloudchaser had no plan on spending the day with her. Flitter flew down to see a friend she hadn't seen in a while. Being that as it may, Flitter and Cloudchaser's free days are on different days. She was always bummed out, cause the only way for them to spend any time as sisters together is during work. Flitter saw Colgate in the ponyville orchard and designed to say hello. She flew down and landed in front of Colgate, which startled her.

"Hi, I'm Flitter. I don't think that I've met you." Flitter giggled.

"Ah! Don't do that!" Colgate replies crying out in surprise and backing up a pace. After a moment to regain her composure, she continues, "Sorry, just wasn't expecting to see anypony else until I got into town. My name's Colgate." Flitter giggled some more and heard drums. She looks at Colgate and sees that she is hearing it to. Flitter walked closer as Colgate followed by. The sound was coming from in the ground, so Flitter started to dig. Colgate backs away from the hole but uses her magic to help clear away dirt. Finally the sound stops and Flitter pulled out a box. Opening it up, Flitter pulled out a wooden object and then opened it up. The wooden object was a board game.

"This looks like fun. I bet Roseluck will like to play it with us." Flitter said excited, but Colgate didn't like it.

"I don't know. It seems... suspicious," she says in reply.

"Come on, what's the worst that can happen?" Flitter asked giggling. She mumbles something under her breath and reluctantly agrees. "Fine." The two of them made their way to Roseluck's place and Flitter knocked on the door. Roseluck opens the door and says, "Hello. Can I help you?"

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while, so I came to visit and them met Colgate. We found this board game and it looks interesting so I thought that the three of us can play together. I think that's it." Flitter said then made sure she said everything.

"Ah. It's really nice to see you again, Flitter. It's been so long, I almost didn't recognize you!" Roseluck says with a small laugh, "Please, come in!" Flitter walked in with Colgate. She sat down and placed the board game on the coffee table. Then she opened it up and pulled out the four game pieces. She then accidentally dropped the game pieces when Colgate accidentally bumped into her and all four pieces went to a starting point.

"Huh? That's interesting." Flitter said looking closer. Roseluck walked in and saw the game board.

"Ooh, what's this? I've never seen any game like it." Roseluck said interesting in the game.

"This is the board game me and Colgate dug up. I guess that I can go first." Flitter said And rolled a three. The piece started to move three spaces on its own. The three of them looked at the orb in the middle and words started to appear.

A game with only three is no fun
Which is why the fourth member will come
A storm of thunder and lightening
Will make the member come when it is so frightening

"Huh?" Flitter said tilting her head to the side.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Colgate and Roseluck both asked in unison. Suddenly they could hear a thunderstorm outside and a knock at the front door. Roseluck opened the door and saw a mare soaking wet.

"Can I have the privilege of coming in?" The mare asked.

"Sure! The more, the merrier! We were just looking for a fourth to play a boardgame with us. There are towels in the bathroom down the hall if you want to get dried off first." Roseluck replied smiling. The mare nodded and dried herself off. When she returned, she looked like a model from a fashion magazine.

"My name is Fleur De Lis. Sorry about that, the storm caught me by surprise." The mare chuckled.

"I'm sure," replied Colgate and Roseluck, in unison once again. They looked at each other and raised an eyebrow, also in unison. They broke out into laughter and walked back over to the game board.

"I'm Flitter, this is my good friend Roseluck, and I met Colgate not to long ago." Flitter said And Fleur sat down next to Roseluck. Flitter handed the dice to Colgate.

"Alright, I guess it's my turn. Can I use my magic to roll them or not?" Colgate asked. Flitter read the information on the left of the board.

Jumanji
a game for those who seek
to find a way to leave their world behind
you roll the dice to move your token
doubles gets another turn
the first player to reach the end wins

Flitter then reads the other side.

Adventures beware:
do not begin unless you intend to finish
the exciting consequences of the game
will vanish only when a player has reached
jumanji and called out its name.

"It's not telling me that you can't." Flitter said finally.

"Alright." She grasps the dice in her magic and rolls them. Colgate ended up rolling a seven.

"Nice roll, better then I did." Flitter said And everypony leaned in to see the words appearing in the orb.

if you are lonely
A pet it the thing you need
But for its breath is quite nasty
It make you seem quite tasty

"What does that mean?" Colgate asked tilting her head to the side. Suddenly the four of them heard a notice in the kitchen. A growl that sent a chill up their spines. A timberwolf appeared around the corner.

"Colgate... I think that just answered your question." Flitter said completely terrified.

"Well, you can calm down a bit," Colgate replies and powers up her horn. Soon, a glowing dome surround the four players and the game board.

"There," Colgate said panting, "I can't move while casting this, but there's no way that Timberwolf is getting to us."

"Wow, the entire living room. Impressive..." Flitter said And the dice was handed to Roseluck, but was snatched by Fleur. She threw the dice at the Timberwolf, but it bounced off the magic wall.

"No more, first this storm I suppose was from this game." Fleur said.

"Fleur?" Flitter said.

"Then the Timberwolf appeared." Fleur continued.

"Fleur." Flitter said again.

"I don't know how much more I can take." Fleur panicked.

"FLEUR!" Flitter yelled.

"What?" Fleur replied.

"Your peice is moving." Flitter said.

"Let's see what happens now." Colgate said. The four of the looked to see what it is this time.

vines of black
Thorns of white
Though they come to tangle thee
They belong in the Everfree

Fleur picked up the dice before anything can happen.

"I don't like this game." Fleur said in a scared voice.

"They belong in the Everfree? Vines of... Oh no..." Flitter said in shock.

"What? What? Tell me!" Roseluck said impatiently. Colgate glared at her but said nothing.

"You remember the black vines that attacked ponyville right? The ones that came from the Everfree forest?" Flitter said And then black vines started to poke out of the floor.

"Oh no. This is starting to sound like some strange Neighponese porno..." says Roseluck. Colgate just glares at her again but continues to remain silent.

"Well let's get out of this room." Fleur said and ran to the other exit, but a vine grabbed her.

"Get it off me." Fluer panicked.

"You had to say porno." Flitter said And rolled her eyes. She then flew over the ground and started to pull Fleur free.

"What? I'm just speaking my mind," Roseluck replied as she ran over to help Flitter free Fleur. A vine was wrapping itself around Colgate, but she said nothing and concentrated on holding up the shield.

"Colgate, forget about the spell and let's take this game to the Bedroom. This way, we don't have to worry about the timberwolf and the Everfree vines." Flitter said finally pulling Fleur free with Roseluck's help.

"Go. I'll hold the spell as long as I can, no matter what happens to me. Twilight taught me to teleport." Flitter nodded and got the three of them in the bedroom. Colgate teleported into the room with the game board.

"Who's turn is it?" Flitter asked.

"Oh, no. No more." Fleur said.

"Don't have much of a choice. The only way this will all disappear is if we beat the game. So we have to keep playing." Flitter said. Fleur was reluctant at first, but gave in and hooves the dice to Roseluck.

"Alright, my turn!" she says excitedly. She rolls the dice with so much enthusiasm that one of them falls on the floor. The dice lands on a three and the piece doesn't move.

"Just let the last one roll." Flitter said And Roseluck rolled the other dice on the board. Again the dice landed on a three and Roseluck's piece moved six spaces. The four of them leaned in to see what is next.

As the game continues
Others want the game
Others will confiscate the game
Others will take the game
In order for the game to continue
You must protect the game
For even the game itself is against you

"Great, one that makes no sense." Fleur said sitting back.

"Like the others did at first." Flitter said waiting for something to happen, but nothing did.

"Okay then, I'll go." Flitter said And rolled but nothing happened.

"Doubles gets another turn. Roseluck rolled two threes." Fleur said and Flitter looked at the rules and then nodded. She then hooved the dice back to Roseluck.

"Oh, okay!" she says, no less excited than before as she rolls the dice again. Suddenly a group of ponies charged in and grabbed the board and the ponies. Flitter was able to see the text before they snatched it.