• Published 1st Jun 2014
  • 3,825 Views, 60 Comments

Markiplier Vs Tirek - Trevor12300



Everyone's favorite Youtuber Markiplier faces off against the newest villain Tirek. Who will win?

  • ...
53
 60
 3,825

Chapter 6: Markiplier/Warfstache vs Lord Tirek Part 1

I land right in front of Tirek.

"Hmmm oh it's you and what is your name I ask even though it won't matter because I will still destroy you" says Tirek.

"Me? My names Mark and your about to feel the pain of the stache" I say as I materialize a pink mustache and put it on. "Because WARFSTACHE TAKES SHIT FROM NOBODY. WARFSTACHE PUNCH!!" I yell as I punch him. Tirek gets thrown back from the force of the punch but I don't give him a chance to recover as I appear in front of him. "WARFSTACHE KICK" I yell as I kick him and he's goes flying straight into a mountain. I stand there waiting for something to happen when Tirek explodes out of the mountain and speeds toward me. I don't have enough time to avoid the punch as I get thrown backwards straight into a different mountain. I try to get free when I see Tirek speeding straight towards me again. I teleport away right before he slams straight through the mountain. I look up to see the mountain cracking as it falls in a cloud of dust and rocks. I hear something from my right speeding towards me so right when he's next to me I grab his huge hoof and use the momentum to start swinging him around. I let go and he sails straight through tons of buildings and I speed toward where the others are because that's straight where hes heading. I skid to a stop right in front of the others and form a very strong barrier right as Tirek slams into it. I get pushed back a few feet from the impact but keep a hold on the shield. "OH NO YOU DON'T YOU BITCH" I yell as I dig my feet into the ground and stop his movement. I get rid of the shield as Tirek stands up.

"It seems I might have underestimated you but no matter you will still be destroyed" He says as I stand there and glare at him. I notice too late that he teleported right to my side and blasted me with his horns. I sail straight through some buildings and bounce on the ground a few times before skidding across the dirt kicking dirt up behind me. I do a backflip and land back on my feet as I stop skidding, I look to see that that last attack made my body make a new trench in the ground. As I look up I see a speck speeding straight towards my so I form a bat made of energy and right when he is in front of me I swing the bat with all my might and he goes flying up into the sky. I throw away the energy bat and shoot straight up after Tirek. I start spinning my body really fast so I look like a drill spinning.

"WARFSTACHE DRILL!!" I yell as I slam into him. I then grab his horns and flip him upside down as we both go speeding straight toward the ground. I slam him into the ground as a huge dust cloud forms around us blocking the view.

Author's Note:

I know I finally got to the action and there will be more soon. Again good or bad feedback please.